xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
i think l&p is also waiting for xxxorro detailed recap then he'll complete the testing :ROFLMAO:.
That’s a major blocking factor… Shame on you xxxorro! Have you realised the level of anger and frustration you have caused…
No xxxorro pre update post this time?
Sorry guys, as much as I would have liked to do it, this time I was going to skip the usual recap posts for various reasons, including an annoying shoulder problem that has forced me to reduce the amount of time I spend in front of the PC.

Then my OCD took over, so I could not resist putting together a shorter-than-usual recap with some open questions to look out for in the next release.

The stats
This v0.210 will be out in the form of a patch that you have to apply to the v0.205b. The event contains 341 renders and 1 animation of 15 second with 2 different angles. There are 23 pages of script, so expect a lot of dialogues and possibly to refresh or even to learn a thing or two about sex-ed. ;)
Actually the number of renders of the event will be higher than that as it has been announced that for technical reasons there will be a cliffhanger at the end of the event that will be resolved in the next release. Worry not, the cliffhanger will be interrupting the "main action", probably in a similar way as Sam's event.

For those keeping score at home, this will be, even with the expected ~20 renders of the cliffhanger resolution in the next release, the 7th largest event in terms of renders, right after Sophia/Ellie/Julia by the pool.
1729026938703.png

The teasers
It was another release with a large number of teasers, 18 released on subscribestar and, apparently 17 others released only for the vet+ tier, which have not been leaked. The teasers on SS were all leaked and the teaser involving the apostles were censored showing only Sophia for the obvious reasons.

You can find a post with all the teasers and related info here. I will go through only some of them.

The first part of the teasers deals with Sophia's plan to smuggle some pieces of lingerie inside the house. As you may recall, last time she promised to bring some lingerie to explain the difference between the normal underwear and the lingerie. She packed 2 sets of lingerie in a cloth bag. We know from the teasers that she leaves them under the apostles' room so that they can find a way to bring them upstairs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not revealed by the teasers. Most probably they will either fish the up from the window (after all, apostles were fishermen, weren't they? ;)) or they might find a way to distract Ava while one of them retrieves it and bring it up.

The unexpected gift may cause some excitement among them, so that she (apparently) has to tease them to regain their focus and the attention.
The lesson will be about the hormones as it can be inferred from the graph that appears on the chalkboard. Other topics that were left open in the previous lesson (but not necessarily for this one) were the female sexual organ, kissing, how to properly touch a woman’s breast. Moreover, Sophia left them with the "homework" to try to experiment masturbation themselves. This last one is probably the big moment of this event.

Sophia will be showing the difference between underwear and lingerie. First will show the underwear she is wearing and then she will do a little show with the two sets of lingerie she has brought with her.
In between we got a teaser of Sophia meeting a pensive Leah sitting on the stairs.
It is not clear why Sophia left the room. Perhaps to change into the first set of lingerie in the bathroom? Meeting Leah might change her plans and make her change in the room with the boys (asking them to turn around, of course). This is also likely to be the first interaction between Sophia and Leah, so Sophia will probably try to talk to her and see what is bothering her. This could be the first step in getting Leah to open up to her and then get involved in this storyline.

Back to the lingerie, these two pieces are from these assets

1729027768397.png
The SS' teaser show that Sophia will pose with both of them and in particular the second one will be the one that she will be wearing during the "main action".

The "main action", as many have guessed, will be about masturbation. There is a cropped version of a vet+ teaser that has been leaked showing Sophia apparently knelt in front of them, showing to two of them "how to do it".
One can imagine what could happen in a situation like that. But it could also be misleading if we think about the sex-ed approach that Sophia is trying to maintain in these lessons. Since everything done is framed only as educational without any sexual intention, she just might be showing them one more time (like in the 2nd lesson) before giving them the chance to take the matter in... their own hands while she poses for them

Given Ava's strictness and the risk Sophia is taking, there **may** also be the problem of disposing of the "evidence". If you are curious, you can read a semi-serious discussion about this here.

Finally, the cliffhanger. We don't have any clue from the teasers. L&P has stated that the cliffhanger does not involve the "main event", so no... interruptus. We could have two types of situation.
The first one is that the cliffhanger is still about something lewd after the "main event": e.g. Sophia has to change back into her clothes at some point and something could happen at that moment, either an almost caught situation or the apostles taking advantage again of this new chance.
The second one could be a cliffhanger without any lewd content but relate to a plot twist. For example, she has to smuggle the lingerie back and something might not go as smoothly as it did when she brought it in, with the risk of being caught by Ava. If you are interested there is a discussion about this here.

So to recap the recap, things to look out for in this release, apart from the obvious,
  • How they smuggle the bag inside
  • What's the deal with Leah and how she will get involved in the story
  • The cliffhanger, of course
  • The lesson topics that may be left for the next episode of the storyline that could give any hint on what happens next
Ok, this is all I can say and write in this conditions.
I'm pretty sure I overlooked other interesting points and discussions but alas... I'm also pretty sure that after this I'm gonna need to pay another visit to my osteopath ;)

Last edited:

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Very nice entertainment, it helps to keep up the moral of my squad and they feel streghtened by every update!
Sadly I/we must go back to our Helldivers duty now.
Keep up Your good work! ;)

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry guys, as much as I would have liked to do it, this time I was going to skip the usual recap posts for various reasons, including an annoying shoulder problem that has forced me to reduce the amount of time I spend in front of the PC.

Then my OCD took over, so I could not resist and I quickly put together a shorter-than-usual recap with some open questions to look out for in the next release.

The stats
This v0.210 will be out in the form of a patch that you have to apply to the v0.205b. The event contains 341 renders and 1 animation of 15 second with 2 different angles. There are 23 pages of script, so expect a lot of dialogues and possibly to refresh or even learn a thing or two about sex-ed. ;)
Actually the number of renders of the event will be higher than that as it has been announced that for technical reasons there will be a cliffhanger at the end of the event that will be resolved in the next release. Worry not, the cliffhanger will be interrupting the "main action", probably in a similar way as Sam's event.

For those keeping score at home, this will be the 7th largest event in terms of renders, right after Sophia/Ellie/Julia by the pool.
View attachment 4136669

The teasers
It was another release with a large number of teasers, 18 released on subscribestar and, apparently 17 others released only for the vet+ tier, which have not been leaked. The teasers on SS were all leaked and the teaser involving the apostles were censored showing only Sophia for the obvious reasons.

You can find a post with all the teasers and related info here. I will go through only some of them.

The first part of the teasers deals with Sophia's plan to smuggle some pieces of lingerie inside the house. As you may recall, last time she promised to bring some lingerie to explain the difference between the normal underwear and the lingerie. She packed 2 sets of lingerie in a cloth bag. We know from the teasers that she leaves them under the apostles' room so that they can find a way to bring them upstairs.
This is not revealed by the teasers. Most probably they will either fish the up from the window (after all, apostles were fishermen, weren't they? ;)) or they might find a way to distract Ava while one of them retrieves it and bring it up.

The unexpected gift may cause some excitement among them, so that she (apparently) has to tease them to regain their focus and the attention.
The lesson will be about the hormones as it can be inferred from the graph that appears on the chalkboard. Other topics that were left open in the previous lesson (but not necessarily for this one) were the female sexual organ, kissing, how to properly touch a woman’s breast. Moreover, Sophia left them with the "homework" to try to experiment masturbation themselves. This last one is probably the big moment of this event.

Sophia will be showing the difference between underwear and lingerie. First will show the underwear she is wearing and then she will do a little show with the two sets of lingerie she has brought with her.
In between we got a teaser of Sophia meeting a pensive Leah sitting on the stairs.
It is not clear why Sophia left the room. Perhaps to change into the first set of lingerie in the bathroom? Meeting Leah might change her plans and make her change in the room with the boys (asking them to turn around, of course). This is also likely to be the first interaction between Sophia and Leah, so Sophia will probably try to talk to her and see what is bothering her. This could be the first step in getting Leah to open up to her and then get involved in this storyline.

Back to the lingerie, these two pieces are from these assets

View attachment 4136705
The SS' teaser show that Sophia will pose with both of them and in particular the second one will be the one that she will be wearing during the "main action".

The "main action", as many have guessed, will be about masturbation. There is a cropped version of a vet+ teaser that has been leaked showing Sophia apparently knelt in front of them, showing to two of them "how to do it".
One can imagine what could happen in a situation like that. But it could also be misleading if we think about the sex-ed approach that Sophia is trying to maintain in these lessons. Since everything done is framed only as educational without any sexual intention, she just might be showing them one more time (like in the 2nd lesson) before giving them the chance to take the matter in... their own hands while she poses for them

Given Ava's strictness and the risk Sophia is taking, there **may** also be the problem of disposing of the "evidence". If you are curious, you can read a semi-serious discussion about this here.

Finally, the cliffhanger. We don't have any clue from the teasers. L&P has stated that the cliffhanger does not involve the "main event", so no... interruptus. We could have two types of situation.
The first one is that the cliffhanger is still about something lewd after the "main event": e.g. Sophia has to change back into her clothes at some point and something could happen at that moment, either an almost caught situation or the apostles taking advantage again of this new chance.
The second one could be a cliffhanger without any lewd content but relate to a plot twist. For example, she has to smuggle the lingerie back and something might not go as smoothly as it did when she brought it in, with the risk of being caught by Ava. If you are interested there is a discussion about this here.

So to recap, things to look out for in this release, apart from the obvious,
  • How they smuggle the bag inside
  • What's the deal with Leah and how she will get involved in the story
  • The cliffhanger, of course
  • The lesson topics that may be left for the next episode of the storyline that could give any hint on what happens next
Ok, this is all I can say and write in this conditions.
I'm pretty sure I overlooked other interesting points and discussions but alas... I'm also pretty sure that I'm gonna need another visit to the osteopath ;)
Taking into account how much time took last %,the update should be the whole event.
Don't tell me he will need a month just for another 20 renders to finish the event.

Reactions: Fayrus
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes