3.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

The new update is here, friends: , ,

We really hope you enjoy the new update.

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Happy gaming, everyone!

Wonderhorse1206

Sep 4, 2022

The new update is here, friends: MEGA (Both), PC (Pixel), Mac (Pixel)

We really hope you enjoy the new update.

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Happy gaming, everyone!
You hear me! I L-O-V-E Y-O-U
And please be aware that I am N-O-T A G-A-Y

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021
how right i was....
I know it's unlikely, but I came up with an interesting idea. What if all this is a wife's pretense from the very beginning, just imagine, the wife wanted to make a cuckold out of her husband, that if she specifically got a job in a camp where she manipulated migrants, she hacked her husband's computer, installed a program there, that's why hypnovideos opened themselves. It is the wife who writes to her husband on behalf of an anonymous person. How did the anonymous person find out about what happened at the club right away, because this is the wife. Further, the wife knew that her chats could be read, which is why she portrayed blackmail in correspondence. It was the wife who could have encouraged Samuil to invite her husband's mother, posing as an innocent girl. If later it turns out that the wife is the evil genius of this story, then it will be super. If this is not the case, then this is a very mediocre story.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
for god's sake why mc always refuses wife when she want to go out with him or doing something else together isnt that a bit unrealistic if he cares for her and want to be closer even he wanted to talk to her right? jeez stop making him avoid her she will cheat anyway so if their bond is strong the better will feel NTR

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Wife's Life [v0.3.0] [Kerosine_NTR] - Compressed

Win/Linux [664 MB]
- - - -

Mac [649 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
AWifesLife-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes