3.60 star(s) 41 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
James good so you can make two different Paths of this currently the version you have where is stupid cuckold path or make MC Harem route

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
I repeat, MC's level of stupidity, and the ridiculous things that happen, destroy this game. Indeed, all of us players perhaps for the first time, want to see MC lose his wife, mother, job, dignity, and become homeless, such a useless man can only be a beggar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Apr 14, 2023
Yes. The last scenes I had here were the LauraPOV scene when Samuil asked her if she wanted to smoke weed and when the main character goes for a drink with Rick.
Damn I got to wait for it to drop or become Patreon but do they reveal if the wife cheats on him with Trevor and dude from club at end of version 3.0

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 706 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Damn I got to wait for it to drop or become Patreon but do they reveal if the wife cheats on him with Trevor and dude from club at end of version 3.0
Apparently the betrayal with Trevor is just a bad dream of the main character. But in this game, you never know.

Apr 14, 2023
Apparently the betrayal with Trevor is just a bad dream of the main character. But in this game, you never know.
You're right to do keep you second guessing every action but I've noticed it is that he may have resolved Samuels harassment and forgiven his wife for cheating with his boss but we also got to take into account the unknown messenger that is telling the MC that Laura told them that she pretended to enjoy sex with main character but she's really enjoying having sex with everybody else I'm still trying to figure out who this mystery messenger is

Reactions: Sauro77

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AWifesLife-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
this update is not as good as the previous one
so it was leaked twice
just look back a few pages
Everyone judges the game according to their own promiscuity. You still don’t understand what the game developer offered you. He invited us to play for two characters in the game for the GG and the GG's wife. with your choice in one direction or another. In what game can you play as a man and a woman at the same time? A beautiful move and I hope it will be exciting in the future.

Apr 14, 2023
Everyone judges the game according to their own promiscuity. You still don’t understand what the game developer offered you. He invited us to play for two characters in the game for the GG and the GG's wife. with your choice in one direction or another. In what game can you play as a man and a woman at the same time? A beautiful move and I hope it will be exciting in the future.
Yes playing as multiple characters pov in one storyline is great still few modifications could make it better tho

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes