3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Anyone got save to previous updates... where jenna posts wifes pic, that shes ready to become QoS?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Thank you! :love:

also are the "info" buttons on mind control disabled or is it a glitch? because i cant click them to see characters corruption info? know anything about that?
Character stats lost their meaning dozens of updates ago up to the point were events of later updates do not even change any stats, no matter what the character is doing.
With a bit BWC hypno spam the wife becomes a QoS with 0 points in BBC. xD

edit: could be a glitch, but could also be intentional.
since update v0.4.7 the MC's new girlfriend and her parents and later on Mike too in the noAddWife Alpha route didn't got a working "info" button.
the dev might want to get rid of them since they no longer serve a purpose.

edit2: the daugther didn't even got a WifeSpy App target entry after adding her in the Alpha branches, just saying...seems like the dev didn't even considered any alpha content there.
The mother's branch just vanishes without even getting added to MC's app and the dev didn't even bothered himself to add any conversation to end the branch properly for the alpha routes since v0.4.7

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Character stats lost their meaning dozens of updates ago up to the point were events of later updates do not even change any stats, no matter what the character is doing.
With a bit BWC hypno spam the wife becomes a QoS with 0 points in BBC. xD
Ok thank you for your answer, i wasnt sure! ;)

furyn19

May 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to adjust the screen dimensions in options.rpy to get URM to display properly?

Mcallaway

Jul 6, 2024
1000031282.png ive installed the APK and moved the rpa file to the directory as listen but I keep getting this screen. Any idea what else I can do to try to fix it?

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes