3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

YesterdayBread

Nov 15, 2018
If anyone is stuck with "progress other branches" for most of the story lines, all of these need to be completed to pass that wall.

MC and julia > 99
stepsis model > 21
stepsis job > 7
stepsis joshua > 4
wife and christina FFM > 8
wife sharing > 39
wife at MC company > 12 or wife at office/school > 32
wife and mark > 24
wife and greg > 10
wife and jenna > 63

All of these conditions need to be met or closed (end branch)

If you are getting spammed by unread wife messages when "wife at MC company = 46" here is a quick fix.

1. Open game>new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy with a text editor. Ctrl + F and search for "wife_company_line_stage == 46"

2. Replace this "elif wife_company_line_stage == 46 and current_time < 3:"

3. With this "elif wife_company_line_stage == 46 and w_jenna_line_stage > 240 and current_time < 3:"

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
When can we hope to have v0.4.9 on Android ?
It is out, all the links are public.

Edit: I just installed the new apk and I have the message that all branches are finished, no new content for me.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021
It is out, all the links are public.

Edit: I just installed the new apk and I have the message that all branches are finished, no new content for me.
Me see your actual comment time and your edited time and thinking lol this dude just finished a in 8 minutes...WTF..!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
so the MC female route and Julia route cant progress if you didn't add the wife to the app right? because on the walk through there's written "switch to Valerie's phone"

edit: also, it really feels like 30 route are active at once and some of them make no sense overlapping.. like i have faithful yet unfaithful wife that i cucked out but also im in the netorare route (i also have a sissy and non sissy son at once :unsure::unsure:)

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
so the MC female route and Julia route cant progress if you didn't add the wife to the app right? because on the walk through there's written "switch to Valerie's phone"

edit: also, it really feels like 30 route are active at once and some of them make no sense overlapping.. like i have faithful yet unfaithful wife that i cucked out but also im in the netorare route (i also have a sissy and non sissy son at once :unsure::unsure:)
The FemMC Julia branch can progress, you just can't save Julia since your only functional option is to let the MC deal with Paul himself and don't bring the Wife in since is will get stuck at step 113 where you have to look at the Wife's phone texting her sister.

Reactions: citrone

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
also, in the walk-through section, a lot of branches straight up disappeared, like the step sister one, blank pages

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Bugfix #1 for v. 0.4.9
Fixed:
The wife and son branch isn't starting
Step 252 on the wife and jenna path isn't starting

Reactions: Malika1234

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
Am I the only one with literaly 0 new content? All routes are finished and haven't had 1 new notification or action?

May 25, 2024
这是一款非常好的游戏,但是中后期的文字非常大,让我读腻了,而各个分支的开放和持续开发的条件都不是很有指导性,我很期待游戏的后续更新

haskinc

Feb 28, 2020
Can someone give me step by step guide for MC female? I'm stuck... Everytime i turn into a female I get the first sex scene and then the character just turns back into a male. What am I doing wrong here?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Can someone give me step by step guide for MC female? I'm stuck... Everytime i turn into a female I get the first sex scene and then the character just turns back into a male. What am I doing wrong here?
FemMC isn't a permanent transformation, it just happens at certain steps of the FemMC branches where the MC transforms into a woman for 1-3 days, goes even down to 12h at the end of the Salim+FemMC branch.

haskinc

Feb 28, 2020
FemMC isn't a permanent transformation, it just happens at certain steps of the FemMC branches where the MC transforms into a woman for 1-3 days, goes even down to 12h at the end of the Salim+FemMC branch.
I see, but I took a look in to the game folder and there is a lot of img and videos, but my characters returns to normal after one day an he is done, never transformed again.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I see, but I took a look in to the game folder and there is a lot of img and videos, but my characters returns to normal after one day an he is done, never transformed again.
It takes a while before the next transformation, mostly because the Jenna+FemMC branch has to catch up before the Julia branch can progress further for the second transformation.

haskinc

Feb 28, 2020
It takes a while before the next transformation, mostly because the Jenna+FemMC branch has to catch up before the Julia branch can progress further for the second transformation.
Thx, I will try to push the days then... Have feeling its not gonna work. But appreciate your help man

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes