3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
I started a few games since begining and I think now the threesome between MC, Wife and Cristine is not accesible anymore. I haven't tried all the variables but it seems it's impossible to get it because you need Cristine relationship with MC and sharing path. The first is only on alpha path and the second on ntr path.

I think it's the same with saving Aria, on the alpha path you the working path finish way before that and in the ntr path the option to save her isn't there anymore.

Someone can corroborate that please? I love this game but sometimes it's too broken.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I started a few games since begining and I think now the threesome between MC, Wife and Cristine is not accesible anymore. I haven't tried all the variables but it seems it's impossible to get it because you need Cristine relationship with MC and sharing path. The first is only on alpha path and the second on ntr path.

I think it's the same with saving Aria, on the alpha path you the working path finish way before that and in the ntr path the option to save her isn't there anymore.

Someone can corroborate that please? I love this game but sometimes it's too broken.
Yes, it's like that since update 0.4.7

Jaimipendragon

Jul 24, 2021
For anyone trying to install for the first time on Android and having it not working, the download file for the RPA game info is "AWifesPhone-archive.0.3.5.rpa". The APK cannot read this on a fresh install so you need to rename the rpa file "archive.0.3.5.rpa"

For some reason it won't read the file with the wrong name. The instructions work perfectly for the APK install besides this crucial filename that the APK is searching for. The APK Installation guide on the homepage should mention the Archive file has to be renamed.
I did everything according to it and it still crashes after few seconds of loading

Jaimipendragon

Jul 24, 2021
As you can see I did everything according to instructions still the app crashes in 3-5 seconds, am i missing any files?

Last edited:

Matheus rocha

Jan 16, 2022
Depends on what kind of "MC to become a woman" you are looking for.
For the Sissy route you have to pick "noAddWife -> gym NTR on -> Cuck branch step 6 Sissy option"

For the FemMC branches where the MC transforms through the XY App you can get there on both routes, "AddWife" and "noAddWife", as long as you pick "NTR on" during the first gym event.
To get to the FemMC branches in the "noAddWife NTR on" route you have to click the "cuck" option without the sissy/transformation tag for the "Cuck branch step 6" option.
(mild warning: for the "noAddWife NTR on Cuck" route you shouldn't pick the "Wife+Paul" option in the Julia branch, it will get stuck at step 113)

edit: I've summed up the Core Choices for the previous version a while ago, still works for the current update.
How many steps are there on Julia's path? I'm stuck on 99 and I don't know what I did wrong!!

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
hey guys i have a question about the greg route. Why doesn't she sending the photos and videos to husband? Was there a decision somewhere where i went wrong?

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Add the day on the phone.

create a txt file. Add the following code and to rename it to "patchdate.rpy" or "whatever_you_want.rpy".
Code:
init python:

def which_day(day=0):

global days
        day_num = (current_day % 7)
        day_name = ('Sat', 'Sun', 'Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', 'Thu', 'Fri')
        day = day_name[day_num]
        return day
        print which_day()

screen Day_of_Week:
    zorder 101
    text which_day()  size 36 color "#ffffff80" xpos 63 ypos 25
#### If you want to add a button to skip the current day when clicked, replace the "#" symbol from the following 3 lines with an empty space symbol ####
#   textbutton("NextDay") xalign 0.5 ypos 5:
#           if can_skip_time == 1:
#                action [SetVariable('current_time', 0), Jump('Next_Day')]
Put it inside the game directory.
Open the "script.rpy" with a text editor and search for the line label main_menu_phone:. And in the following line add
Code:
    show screen Day_of_Week
save the file and start you game.

ps. If you do want the day to appear only in the main phone open again the "script.rpy" and search for the line
label messager_stage_chooser: and label fuckstagram_stage_chooser: and in their following line add
Code:
    hide screen Day_of_Week
normal patch View attachment 2939454 and View attachment 3211742 with the ability to skip the current day

edit: added a zip with the files already patched for c0.3.0. Extract and add them inside the "game" folder.
edit2: it is compatible with old saves (since the current_day is already defined as a flag inside the game).
To continue/import an old save and have the day appear on the phone you must open the file "script_0_2.rpy" with a text editor and after the line label after_load: insert/write
Code:
     show screen Day_of_Week
Then start the game and load your saved file. The day will appear in the phone screen
Does this still work?

waterorc

Dec 22, 2021
anyone know the name of the girl (or video) in the video where she has light blue nightgown riding a ginger guy? It's the one hypno scene about maternal love

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Some news about v. 0.5.0
Hello everyone,
I decided to write a post about the upcoming update. It won't be a long one; we'll only share the most important information.
  • The release date is scheduled for 07.30 for the highest tier.
  • The main content will focus on the branches that won the poll. I chose several winning branches:
    • The feminisation branch in the niece's storyline;
    • The main character's daughter's branch;
    • The cuckold (netorare/netorase) branches in which the husband and wife were not added to the app;
    • Jenna and the wife's lovers' branch;
    • The branch with the secret character (not included in the poll but will be added).
Anyway, I will provide the exact information and the number of steps in each branch later, closer to the release date.
At the moment, a little more than half of the work has been completed (14k lines of dialogue, to be exact). About 30 videos and about 150 images have been added.
So, that's it. We hope you will like the new update. We're doing our best to make it enjoyable for you.

Source: from yesterday, 'cause it hasn't been posted yet.

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
What is the best way to make money? Should I invest directly in the electronic store at the beginning?
You'll get 10k by default each day (you don't even have to click on the map to go to work) and you'll get flooded with even more throughout either the FemMC+Salim branch (both "AddWife NTR on" and "noAddWife NTR on Cuck" routes) and the Sissy route's main branch.
Buying the electronic store right away gives you a bit of additional passive income and buying a company is needed for some branches to progress, so nothing wrong with it.

But at the end of the day, money has absolutly no meaning in the game, you don't need it for anything and not paying the MC's debt doesn't end the game.
If you're interested in the wife having to work for Salim at his strip club you better not pay the debt to begin with, but if you don't care about that content you can also click the "End Content" button for the "Salim and the Debt" and Wife+Salim branches if you don't want to get bothered with their messages.

Reactions: Fungamer80
3.60 star(s) 127 Votes