3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
V0.5: "Added The main character's daughter's branch"

Didn't we already had enough branches
The branch isn't new, it was added with the current update, it will just continue.
And, yes, the dev will add new branches and characters for as long as Patreons are requesting and paying for it. A lot of the current characters are already at the "regular gangbangs"-stage and there is little left to do exept cycling them through the same events over and over.
The only option to relive the escalation stages is by implementing new characters.
The overarching story of the game was abbandond long ago.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

CheLoco3142

Nov 15, 2022
Is it likely that the game is completely broken? Since my save, many lines have disappeared, I am up to date with the objectives met and nothing happens. I start a new game and too many lines disappear, are not activated or it is impossible to complete them

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What this game needs now is for a really good programmer to go through it and sort this tangled mess out into clear paths that are not mistakenly blocked by unreachable events that have been blocked by what I can only assume are oversights during the coding process. The dev started off with one way of handling progression (the stats hypno interface) and changed direction on it without making the necessary changes to the interface. Then he did some weird voodoo programming on how to manage the paths, which more by luck than design almost worked (even though other paths routinely melted into the one you were on - for example having i think 3 different jennas talking to you one after the other) However it trundled along and was still playable.

And then came the apocalyptic event that was 4.7...

...which basically threw a hand grenade into the code and completely and utterly buggered up the whole thing. I'm not talking here about which paths I like or don't, I'm looking at this purely from a coding perspective. Right now it is an absolute fucking mess. The game is popular enough, and the fan base loyal enough to be willing to wait out a couple of months while whoever the dev hires does a complete coding rebuild, laying the foundation for the dev to carry on with the actual development of the game.

I know this might come across as a really negative comment, but it isn't meant to be so. It is a really good game, but it needs a a complete engine rebuild, changing the window wipers and doing an oil change wont be enough.

Not sure if the dev reads messages here, but if you do mate, take the time to rebuild the code from the ground up because I would hate to see your game go the way so many others do.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
agreed. it started with the stats, then changed to a guide telling you what step of which branch to reach before the desired branch/route continues, and now simply says "progress other paths" with no guidance on which paths you need and may not have taken, or possible can't even access. It's frustrating. I don't think it'll change, i don't think the dev cares. They just pump out whatever wins that months patreon poll. There's no coherency to the story involved. There's no roadmap.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I'm getting a lot of errors on 0.4.9. Starting from a new game I get a couple of missing images wink_smile.png (I could step through those), and then when as soon as I get access to the walkthrough and I access it get an NameError: name 'daughter_line_stage' is not defined, which I then can't step past (Ignore). That is when I acess the MC's Storyline, by the way.

Also on the Wife's Storyline section of the guide I get an NameError: name 'wife_random_gym_line_stage'

Anyone know of a solution?

Edit: 0.4.8 seems to work fine (not getting the guide errors), so the 0.4.9 patch looks to be broken.

Edit: Oh, the patch is FOR 0.4.9. And the compressed versions are 0.4.8. Hmm.

Edit (final): Fixed by downloading the compressed 0.4.8 -> 0.4.9 patch from

Last edited:

Historyteacher

Jul 23, 2024
hello everyone somebody help me. In the story I got to the point where the player needs to find a job (Around the beginning of the game when the MC loses his company), I was texted to come in tomorrow for an interview, but the problem is I'm I'm stuck on one day and can't go tomorrow. No message, no action, I click on the sunshine icon but nothing happens.

jewecrip

Jun 11, 2018
hello everyone somebody help me. In the story I got to the point where the player needs to find a job (Around the beginning of the game when the MC loses his company), I was texted to come in tomorrow for an interview, but the problem is I'm I'm stuck on one day and can't go tomorrow. No message, no action, I click on the sunshine icon but nothing happens.
on the phone screen click on google app and click find job

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I have already found a job, I was invited to the next day, the problem is that I can not go to the next day.
What version are you playing? Iirc v0.4.8 had the issue where the WifeSis's message after finding a job doesn't show up when she wasn't added to the app, without the bugfix the game is stuck.

Philwaring

Dec 28, 2022
down loaded new version and saves dont work transferred older saves from previous version and takes me to correct save but most people are not on the phone app and videos dont work either help please

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes