3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

ATTENTION: Please carefully read the information about the branches that will be updated. This way, you’ll know where to find the new content.

Hello everyone,
The new update is almost ready for release. Here’s the release schedule:
Massive Cock: 07/30/2024
Big Cock: 08/02/2024
Average Cock: 08/04/2024
Small Cock: 08/06/2024
Tiny Cock: 08/08/2024
Non-patrons: 08/12/2024

The Android port will be available a bit later.

Here’s some information about the update:
Added 68 videos and around 250-300 images;
Wrote around 18-20k dialogue lines, which amounts to around 100-110k words.

Now let’s talk about the branches that have been updated:
— The branch of the husband and the niece (feminisation only). Added steps 157-226 (One of the steps is reeeallly long and involves spending one week in a feminine body. This step contains about 20 sub-steps, so the total number of steps added to this branch is 90-100). This branch received the most content in this update, as it was voted for by the majority of patrons.
— The Netorare branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-122
— The Netorase branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-126
— The branch of the MC’s daughter (NTR content only). Added steps 40-84
— A new branch. Added steps 0-25
— The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 349-449. This branch received more content with Jenna, Onlyfaps content, as well as some content with the wife’s sister. It’s gonna be exciting :)

That’s all for now. I hope you’ll enjoy the new update. It’ll be released in three days.
Please consider supporting the game. None of this would be possible without the support of my patrons. If you enjoy the game, please consider contributing to its development by becoming a patron.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
[...]
— The branch of the husband and the niece (feminisation only). Added steps 157-226 (One of the steps is reeeallly long and involves spending one week in a feminine body. This step contains about 20 sub-steps, so the total number of steps added to this branch is 90-100). This branch received the most content in this update, as it was voted for by the majority of patrons.
[...]
I wonder which part of the branch got the content, i'll assume it's the path in which the MC tries to save the niece on his own without agreeing to Paul's deal of bringing him the MC's wife and her sister.
Sounds like the MC gets kind of blackmailed by the niece to spend a 1 week vacation with her in his female body.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is somehow really corrupted because if i save a path and load it later it always switches to a different path. Once i saved a path to see my wife gets her bbc treatment but when i load it next day all prework seems lost but my son chatted as sissy with me and my brother started to court my wife...so to say its meaningless to save a game since when loading the game puts everything wtong...does anyone have a fix for tbis?

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
I don't want more Jena, her path shouldn't be that long, it's getting very boring and repetitive. Also every other path is turning into the same, anal, sex group then bbc, always the same.

Reactions: Nej_Aldrig

alex0376

Aug 11, 2020
Last time i tried the Sissy-Path without adding MC and his wife to app. The transformation is okay but very long-
additionally there are many other branches blocked. I would like to transform the son too. He got the feminine picture in his phone but remains male cause there is no interaction till the mc sends him his leg pictures. And you got no pictures or videos about the wife´s fate. So all together its a boring path. It would be nice to see the transformation of the mc with a portrait or the different body parts and clothes. there is a shop in the game but you can´t buy there anything in the Sissy-Path and Hearth is also not available. ;) I hope there will be some rework in some of the cases...
But overall i like this game! Lots of hours of fun!

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
This game is somehow really corrupted because if i save a path and load it later it always switches to a different path. Once i saved a path to see my wife gets her bbc treatment but when i load it next day all prework seems lost but my son chatted as sissy with me and my brother started to court my wife...so to say its meaningless to save a game since when loading the game puts everything wtong...does anyone have a fix for tbis?
All my knowledge of games comes from fucking around trying to break them so, grain of salt but:

delete all root directory save files (where you have the game files), clean out renpy app data for the game, reinstall.

Renpy have a strange double save file system, where app data saves and root folder saves interact. This causes horrible bugs between new releases and multiple installs.

Now for some games, that system is great, no need to handle saves manualy, just download the new version and go but this game is...uh...it's...special.

that is my experience at least.

TunnelBear12345

Jul 29, 2024
Can someone share a save file that allows me to play Part 5 (or 0.4.9) content so I'm talking about the wife becoming more and more of a QoS? Because in my save the wife's phone disappeared from WifeSpy and so I can't go on with the paths.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Can someone share a save file that allows me to play Part 5 (or 0.4.9) content so I'm talking about the wife becoming more and more of a QoS? Because in my save the wife's phone disappeared from WifeSpy and so I can't go on with the paths.
I also have the problem that saving a path is useless..everytime i load a saved path i am on a compleze different path.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Check my post history

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I closed my eyes span round 3 times and clicked my fingers

where is the download file... wait dont tell me all this time I thought I had magic...but dont!!

Nope, back to spinning and clicking!!

Rikon6

May 20, 2024
Last month's hero was "Nukith", big thanks to him for that!!
Who will continue the heroic fate this month? :unsure:

Hero, pleaseee respond!! :cry:

Reactions: Camerun55
3.60 star(s) 127 Votes