3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
May I ask what the error fix is? All of his links work for us.
bugfix, according to what Bloody Ink said on discord
  • A bug at step 403 in Jenna’s storyline where the wife’s sister couldn't open a message from Unknown.
  • Onlyfaps bugs at various steps because of which messages were invisible if the step start condition required adding videos and photos.
  • Fuckstagram post issues (occurred only in the uncompressed version of the game).
  • The MC’s wife was referred to as a QOS in Jenna’s storyline even if the player chose not to turn her into a QOS.
  • Minor typos.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
bugfix, according to what Bloody Ink said on discord
  • A bug at step 403 in Jenna’s storyline where the wife’s sister couldn't open a message from Unknown.
  • Onlyfaps bugs at various steps because of which messages were invisible if the step start condition required adding videos and photos.
  • Fuckstagram post issues (occurred only in the uncompressed version of the game).
  • The MC’s wife was referred to as a QOS in Jenna’s storyline even if the player chose not to turn her into a QOS.
  • Minor typos.
Thank you. Otherwise I missed the most interesting part of this discussion.

Jebik

Jul 28, 2018
any one ever succeeded at launching it on android as how the game work it more than fitting to a tablet but never got it work.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
— A new branch. Added steps 0-25 , does someone know if this is the "fem-mark" branch?, im not into that so i abort this branch instant. i was just wondering if this is it.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
— A new branch. Added steps 0-25 , does someone know if this is the "fem-mark" branch?, im not into that so i abort this branch instant. i was just wondering if this is it.
The FemMark branch is the MC using the XY App on his brother, no sissification.
And it happens basically nothing in that branch, it was already in the script files in the last update but was just activated now.
Haven't looked at it in the game yet, but from how it read last time it felt more like an OnlyFans content creator promotion for the model the dev used.
At the last step Jenna tells the MC directly that she found an interesting OF account, refering to FemMark, and tells the MC the real OF-tag of the model and to check it out.

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes