3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
why the fuck fem branch was the most voted in patreon its so fucking boring
The Patreons only vote for the branches that they want to see new content for without knowing what the dev/author will come up with afterwards. The voters were most likely also hoping for somthing more exciting than what they got in the end.

edit: and yes, since the branches content voted by the polls is somewhat writen on the fly and the dev/autor just picks up where the branch ended without looking further back or barely remembering what happened in other branches the content feels quite repetetive and inconsitant.
As an example: the blackmailing taxi driver from the Salim+FemMC branch shows up in the Julia branch and is suddenly fully aware that Valerie is the FemMC's wife and that the MC can transform into a woman.

I'm currently going through the "noAddWife NTR on Netorare" branch, and i've started to develop some sympathy for Jenna for getting somewhat frustrated that the MC is too stupid to get what she is hinting at.
And i'm not even taking into account that the branch makes absolutly no sense alongside the other branches where the wife is constantly sending pictures and videos to the MC in which she is having sex with basically everyone around her openly.

Last edited:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
This game is a coding nightmare and I don't see a future where it eventually works properly. It mostly works, but goddamn when it doesn't. The content is also becoming stale and unruly with all the half finished branches. This game should really be split into multiple parts with the key choices either being imported or selected once a new chapter starts. I'm so tired of rapid clicking through days just so I can hopefully build up a stack of content.

Feb 28, 2019
Ya its a nightmare. Ever since he broke apart the game a few updates ago its insane to fine the old routes to get to the new content.
I've spent the last hour trying to find the new fem shit and I just cant volunteer to XY change for Paul to save Julie

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lancelot97
Feb 28, 2019
Ya its a nightmare. Ever since he broke apart the game a few updates ago its insane to fine the old routes to get to the new content.
I've spent the last hour trying to find the new fem shit and I just cant volunteer to XY change for Paul to save Julie
Finally found it, I was selecting the option before the other option to get to the save niece path, blah, which is under the cuck path not the transform path so whatever

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
????? where bro cant see shit
Either
"AddWife -> gym NTR on" or
"noAddWife -> gym NTR on -> Cuck branch step 6: pick 'Cuck' without the Sissy/Transformation-tag"
to get the FemMC branches
and to get to the newly added content don't give in to Paul's offer to let him fuck the MC's wife and her sister...in the "noAddWife" route that will you most likely get stuck at step 113 anyway, when you have to look at the wife's phnoe where she is contacting her sister but the player doesn't have access to her phone on that route.

...and for the sake of your sanity try to ignore those other branches that interfere while going through the FemMC story...

Reactions: Firebless

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, like 3rd time I say this but I wished this game could be like before that change lol, I find the idea of blocking so much content behind different routes so boring, I would rather just choose for each branch what i want to see. Like for example, before the change, if you wanted to see the niece's love route, you just select the option to beat Paul, if you wanted to see the fem route, just select the option to turn yourself into a girl and if you wanted more ntr, just choose not doing anything. Now you have to reset the entire game every time you want to see the other path. Yeah, it was less consistent as you could be a cuck in one route and then fuck Kirely and the rest of the girls on the other, but it made the game so much easier to play and enjoy. Besides, branches didn't break as often as they do now.

Well, 3rd time I say anything about this, hope it's the last time as I always want to point that out, but it's just that I miss the old branch system but enjoy the new content... so...

1722484862187.png

Well, nevermind, it's not happening, let's be honest :ROFLMAO:. You know it, I know it, Bloody Ink knows it

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Finished the FemMC content just now...and honestly, BI should have writen that the devs trying to restore the MC should have backfired more than just the partitial memory loss of the last 1-2 months.
Since the MC has carelessly enjoyed his time in his female body too much the attempt to restore the MC's male body went the opposite way and goes from Kendra Lust to Alexis Fawx. By that BI could create more interesting content for future updates for that branch without having to recycle everything the players have already seen up to that point.

edit: imagin the plottwist and cliffhanger if the last step of that branch would have been a message from the devs: "We are very sorry to inform you that with confirming your permanent female form in the XY App the WifeSpy App no longer recognises you as an app-user, and you have been added by someone else as a target just recently." :LOL:

Another option would have been to give that branch a propper ending. After Jenna tricked the MC into changing permanently she could have gone all out and congratulate the FemMC in his drunken state with a bukkake party the very same night before he realizes what happened. He loses all his memories of his former life permanently and ends with living a happy QoS-life as Salims secretary and Jenna and his former wife as his new BFFs.

But i guess ending a branch isn't in the books since it would only result in Patreons losing interest when the branch they've subscribe for gets closed without any hope for more content.

edit: and please stop with the "i got so drunk last night i can't remeber a thing. i won't drink anything next time"...it's the most annoying and laziest way of storytelling and becomes very tiresome after the 5th time, and even more so when you see it another ten times afterwards.

Last edited:

SquidKok

Aug 1, 2024
Honestly i was expecting a slow corruption from FMC route, like by Jenna and/or Wife slowly guiding and FMC reluctantly accepting and emracing it. Not "oooh i got so drunk, i don't remember what happened, but i guess i fucked some people huh"

• Haha
Reactions: Firebless and ROve

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I accidentally clicked on "End branch" and now it is gone. Is there a way to bring it back other than loading an old save?
If you remember the number it was on, yes.
Save, open said save with renpy save editor, find corresponding line_stage, will say 6666 in variable, change to old number, close editor, load save.

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
After I woke up from my third transformation, I couldn't continue the story.
My wife's story couldn't continue either.
How could I continue?

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
... and please stop with the "i got so drunk last night i can't remeber a thing. i won't drink anything next time"...it's the most annoying and laziest way of storytelling and becomes very tiresome after the 5th time, and even more so when you see it another ten times afterwards.
I can only agree with that without reservation. :confused:

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
Either
"AddWife -> gym NTR on" or
"noAddWife -> gym NTR on -> Cuck branch step 6: pick 'Cuck' without the Sissy/Transformation-tag"
to get the FemMC branches
and to get to the newly added content don't give in to Paul's offer to let him fuck the MC's wife and her sister...in the "noAddWife" route that will you most likely get stuck at step 113 anyway, when you have to look at the wife's phnoe where she is contacting her sister but the player doesn't have access to her phone on that route.

...and for the sake of your sanity try to ignore those other branches that interfere while going through the FemMC story...
uhhh is this the route where mc and everyone added to his phone or route where noone is?

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes