3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
uhhh is this the route where mc and everyone added to his phone or route where noone is?
You can get to the new FemMC content in both routes, just evade the sissy route when going for the option of not adding the wife.
The choices you have to pick in the Niece branch are "XY App -> save niece -> save niece on your own".

Last edited:

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
You can get to the new FemMC content in both routes, just evade the sissy route when going for the option of not adding the wife.
The choices you have to pick in the Niece branch are "XY App -> save niece -> save niece on your own".
can i get niece blacked and mc fem in old route tho? irc you could do only 1 of them but do new updated changed it? or are they all for new route having to do both

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
can i get niece blacked and mc fem in old route tho? irc you could do only 1 of them but do new updated changed it? or are they all for new route having to do both
If you go the XY App route and don't give the MC's wife and her sister to Paul the Niece gets the BBC route too after a while by default, and after that the new content starts.

JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
wtf is alpha route bruv
The pathway where you disable NTR at the gym. Depending on the path you take, you can still get cheated on (Don’t add the wife to the app), but the focus is on revenge where you turn it around on the boss and proceed to corrupt his wife and fuck his daughter.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
and u mentioned sissy route, is that shit where Salim offers to be femboy? or something else?
and u said issue is with u not adding wife to your phone for step 113, what if u add wife to your phone? any other issues?
Yes, the Sissy route is MC transitioning slowly and gets paid by Salim for doing sissy tasks.
There might be some some issues i haven't seen yet, but getting stuck at Niece branch step 113 only happens if the wife is not added and you agree to Paul's deal and bring him the MC's wife and her sister, because this specific step requires the player to watch the wife on her phone messaging her sister, which isn't possible to fullfill without having her added.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I feel this game has reached its end for me, the writing is going nowhere, you can't just have the MC being totally passive in every single instance
Yeah, like 3rd time I say this but I wished this game could be like before that change lol, I find the idea of blocking so much content behind different routes so boring, I would rather just choose for each branch what i want to see. Like for example, before the change, if you wanted to see the niece's love route, you just select the option to beat Paul, if you wanted to see the fem route, just select the option to turn yourself into a girl and if you wanted more ntr, just choose not doing anything. Now you have to reset the entire game every time you want to see the other path. Yeah, it was less consistent as you could be a cuck in one route and then fuck Kirely and the rest of the girls on the other, but it made the game so much easier to play and enjoy. Besides, branches didn't break as often as they do now.
I tried to build a everything goes save but there are some variables that seem to block a few paths from being displayed at the same time. The save I posted is partially there. I have to say, I probably wont keep up with it though, it made for some scizo reading.

My main point of critisism is the same as always, no gameplay - no agency, but its even worse because it has seeped into the writing completely. The MC takes no actions, makes no plans, does no investigation, forms no opinions and seems to have no limits - wich incidentally makes it less hot, the point of cuckolding is exploring a taboo.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I need BDSM, Slave, Piercing, exhibitionism, prostitution, sex toys at work, blackmail, etc in this game please.
Tbh i was expecting most of that when the Salim Debt branch for not paying was announced, but he made her just a stripper at a nightclub.
But i guess a couple of these would be against Patreon's ToS and would put BI's account at risk, so there is little hope for any kind of that content...same reason why there is not Mark+FemMC content besides some texting, and why there will also no alpha route content for the MC's mother and daughter, and why there is no Wife+WifeSis+Mark ffm content when it even was teased twice, and there will also no ffm content for the MC's daughter, her mother and the daughter's bf.

Reactions: worming

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

got this error, where is the png actually located?

got this error with wink emoji, when i downloaded a generic smiley and put it in, then the next error was the wink emoji.. i think emoji files are all missing

can i get an upload of these files?

edit: love emoji same deal, checking the script file, there's just 3 emoji's missing, smile, wink and love.those aren't in the game files. anywhere.

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

got this error, where is the png actually located?

got this error with wink emoji, when i downloaded a generic smiley and put it in, then the next error was the wink emoji.. i think emoji files are all missing

can i get an upload of these files?

edit: love emoji same deal, checking the script file, there's just 3 emoji's missing, smile, wink and love.those aren't in the game files. anywhere.
Sounds like you just had "v0.4.8" of the game and downloaded the "v0.5.0 update-only", because all the emojis were part of the v0.4.9 update, you'll get a lot more errors later on with missing pics and videos.

You should download "v0.4.9 update-only" and reaply the v0.5.0 update files and bugfix afterwards again, that should fix your issue.

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
Sounds like you just had "v0.4.8" of the game and downloaded the "v0.5.0 update-only", because all the emojis were part of the v0.4.9 update, you'll get a lot more errors later on with missing pics and videos.

You should download "v0.4.9 update-only" and reaply the v0.5.0 update files and bugfix afterwards again, that should fix your issue.
where to find the 0.4.9?
i downloaded the 0.4.9 bugix linked in the op. so is that 0.5?

edit: v0.4,7 is the main one on the op.
Updated Only (v0.4.7 -> v0.4.8)
then Bugfix (v0.4.9)

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes