3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
where to find the 0.4.9?
i downloaded the 0.4.9 bugix linked in the op. so is that 0.5?

edit: v0.4,7 is the main one on the op.
Updated Only (v0.4.7 -> v0.4.8)
then Bugfix (v0.4.9)
The v0.4.9 bugfix only replaced the files that caused an error, you still need to download the full v0.4.9 update.
You can get the v0.4.9 update from , it's a public post.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
can you link all 3 files, so that i can verify that's what i downloaded
Sry, i currently don't have the time left to gather the links, i'm about to head out to work.

edit: back from work.
The links on the OP are currently a bit of a mess by taking a closer look.
The HQ download files are v0.4.9 and the Compressed downloads are only v0.4.8

It's probably more convenient to just download v0.5.0 full or compressed + bugfix from this post here to get the current version instead of going through the files to look up what parts are missing.

Last edited:

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Jenna and MC feminization branch is stuck at step 15 and can't continue. It has been waiting for 0 days.
How can I continue?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I'm quite tired of the game. The updates includes only BBC it seems to be. No alpha updates anymore, or am I missing something?
The last meaningful story related Alpha content was v0.4.8, and left us off with Mike finding out the location of the phone that has Jenna on it in the "noAddWife gym NTR off" Alpha branch.
In the last step he was only left in need to find someone that can forge a death certification of Jenna for him to gain access to her bank account where the phone is stored. The MC offers his help, and probably has the guy in mind that also crafted the copy of Paul's fingerprint. After that it hits "End of current content".

Fun fact: on that route you've got the option to let the wife keep her job since the MC no longer cares for her and can get through all the branch's content without having to through the Wife+Jenna branch and similar ones.
But the branch doesn't have Alpha content and plays out normaly with all the MC's cuck kink reactions.

Reactions: Anatolij-65

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Ya its a nightmare. Ever since he broke apart the game a few updates ago its insane to fine the old routes to get to the new content.
I've spent the last hour trying to find the new fem shit and I just cant volunteer to XY change for Paul to save Julie
I actually rage quit at that point

if he is going to put up road blocks to content at least indicate it is a roadblock decision

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I actually rage quit at that point

if he is going to put up road blocks to content at least indicate it is a roadblock decision
Best i can offer is to have a look into the bit of branch summerazion i've made a while back to hopefully locate the content you are looking for and how to get there.
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch, dev made some adjustments but the "Wife+MC's company" branch is mostly pantyhose fetish)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends (to get to the newly added v0.5.0 FemMC content you've to refuse to Paul's deal when he requests the MC's wife and her sister)

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)
(to get to the newly added v0.5.0 FemMC content you've to refuse to Paul's deal when he requests the MC's wife and her sister)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.

edit: slightly updated.
I guess i'll might do a complete guide somewhere in the future with a list of the branches for each route and what choices they have to make is easier to locate newly added content.

Mariela

Oct 15, 2021
— The Netorare branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-122
— The Netorase branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-126

what is the difference and how do you start one or the other

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
— The Netorare branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-122
— The Netorase branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-126

what is the difference and how do you start one or the other
I've quoted the guide i made directly before your post, it shows how to get there.

The netorare extension of the cuck branch is about the wife is cheating behind the MC's back, but the downside is that the MC is written like an oblivious idiot for not noticing what's going on and most likely leaves you just angry and frustrated for how dense the MC is reacting.

The netorase extension of the cuck branch is about the MC is actively pushing his wife onto having sex with other man, it starts off with sharing, but in the latest addition the MC barely gets any of the sex and is happyly self-cucking.

Last edited:

Mariela

Oct 15, 2021
I've quoted the guide i made directly before your post, it shows how to get there.

The netorare extension of the cuck branch is about the wife is cheating behind the MC's back, but the downside is that the MC is written like an oblivious idiot for not noticing what's going on and most likely leaves you just angry and frustrated for how dense the MC is reacting.

The netorase extension of the cuck branch is about the MC is actively pushing his wife onto having sex with other man, it starts off with sharing, but in the latest addition the MC barely gets any of the sex and is happyly self-cucking.

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes