3.60 star(s) 127 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 3803364 ive installed the APK and moved the rpa file to the directory as listen but I keep getting this screen. Any idea what else I can do to try to fix it?
For how often i've seen this question here even as someone who doesn't play this game on his phone i'm kind of sure the awnser you are looking for is:
rename the "AWifesPhone-archive.0.3.5.rpa " simply into " archive.0.3.5.rpa "

edit: would be pretty cool if someone would add this line below the android download link since 1/5 of the posts here is just people asking why the android version doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anatolij-65

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
I'm wondering if I misunderstood something about the story. I chose the "don't add wife" option but it's giving me an option to access her camera later on at the party. Did I misunderstand how the app works or is it a bug?

M.Shaheen

Jul 6, 2024
I'm wondering if there is something wrong with new update. I have played it 4 times and get stuck at these points every time.
all branches tell me "progress other branches" Screenshot 2024-07-07 021547.png . Can anyone help me??

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
This is working? I'm played full game, but this event did not happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, doesn't work anymore since v0.4.7.
There wasn't going on much anyway, just MC talking to his wife that selling her pictures online could help with their debt and a repeating event where the MC can click the "sell pictures" button every 3 days to get 400-700$.
Basically a leftover from before the dev dropped the idea of giving money in the game some meaning.

Money doesn't has any impact on the game, there are only 2 interactions that are asking for money to progress:
- 1000$ for the Son Feminization branch
- 500k$ to buy the first company
Both can be afforded with the 1mio the MC starts off with.

There is no Game Over event for not paying the debt, you can watch the branch stories of the MC and wife for not paying, or you just press the End Content button if you don't want to get bothered.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Yes. take a look at that View attachment 3807326 all branches in both MC and Wife has "progress other branches" OR "wait 0 days"..
How about the StepSis, i've seen a lot of people that haven't added her and couldn't progress because of that, or they mentioned that the StepSis events doesn't trigger the notification icon in the app (same goes for the later WifeSis+Steph branch steps).

M.Shaheen

Jul 6, 2024
How about the StepSis, i've seen a lot of people that haven't added her and couldn't progress because of that, or they mentioned that the StepSis events doesn't trigger the notification icon in the app (same goes for the later WifeSis+Steph branch steps).
I try everything Screenshot 2024-07-07 145827.png

tealc

Oct 5, 2018
maybe it will be less messy if they switch on HTLM

i think this game need a relooking, because 95% of time we didnt know where we go, WT are pretty incomplete, mass bug ect

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I used the previous save here, but I can't continue Eric's quest, what do I need to do? It's at step 66 and it doesn't continue
From which version? Technically BI has always said loading saves from previous versions isn't supported but the big breakpoint is saves made before 4.5 are no good anymore.

May 25, 2020
From which version? Technically BI has always said loading saves from previous versions isn't supported but the big breakpoint is saves made before 4.5 are no good anymore.
I can't say which version it was, but it was the last save posted here, the son's quest was normal, but Eric's didn't start the update

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes