3.60 star(s) 139 Votes

manthanhimansh

Aug 8, 2024
hello guys, i have played this game last year and wanna play it again but Mega is limited at 3Gb and pixeldrain's website is banned inmy country, can anyone please give me an alternative

Locust73

Formerly 'pedro73376'
Aug 18, 2017
can someone explain to me what's going on with Greg's story? it's completely bugged. Suddenly in one message he talks about how good the wife is at doing footjobs (I've never seen that scene) then days go by, the wife is suddenly giving him a handjob, the next day she starts with the footjobs, and suddenly Greg is an asshole who rapes the wife in the club bathroom and starts treating her like shit (I really liked their story up to this point). I don't get it, the wife would have agreed to all that stuff with Greg without needing to go the blackmail route, which doesn't make sense....

mvwxr7

Dec 14, 2021
I really enjoyed this game up to V.046 then after that it went for the remake and off the rails. Took an MC that had the choice to be a cuck or Alpha and went down a hard cuck path. Started playing this update and it has gotten even worse, with path logic that doesn't make sense or says wait one day only to have to click through advancing the time through what seems like a week before the next event fires. Was a great game, not anymore. Not worth dedicating 11G of HDD space for.

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
So to my understanding, if I do not add the wife to the app, I cannot take the XY female MC path? And I didn't realise that the sub path is different if you add wife VS not adding

beastmaster69+

Mar 29, 2022
Here are the notes I found for the 5.0 update :

Here’s some information about the update:

Added 68 videos and around 250-300 images;

Wrote around 18-20k dialogue lines, which amounts to around 100-110k words.

Now let’s talk about the branches that have been updated:

— The branch of the husband and the niece (feminisation only). Added steps 157-226 (One of the steps is reeeallly long and involves spending one week in a feminine body. This step contains about 20 sub-steps, so the total number of steps added to this branch is 90-100). This branch received the most content in this update, as it was voted for by the majority of patrons.

— The Netorare branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-122

— The Netorase branch (without adding the wife to the app). Added steps 71-126

— The branch of the MC’s daughter (NTR content only). Added steps 40-84

— A new branch. Added steps 0-25

— The branch of the wife and Jenna. Added steps 349-439. This branch received more content with Jenna, Onlyfaps content, as well as some content with the wife’s sister. It’s gonna be exciting :)

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
So to my understanding, if I do not add the wife to the app, I cannot take the XY female MC path? And I didn't realise that the sub path is different if you add wife VS not adding
You can get to the XY branches when not adding the wife by picking the "Cuck" option instead of the "Sissy" option.

Reactions: PinkJustice

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
This is likely not going to be liked by most of the people following this thread. That's okay, I'm not here for other people's enjoyment or agreement. I'm here for good fap material on the free, to be supported if I can. That being said ...

I like this game. It's nowhere close to being perfect, it's got a lot of bugs and some confusing things going on but at the core, I like it. I don't like T-girl or sissy, the sissy can be avoided and it's not 'technically' t-girl since they become actual women, biologically speaking. I don't mind that it's not explained how it works (yet) and honestly that's not always necessary. Suspension of disbelief is a cornerstone of fiction. The images and clips are well chosen and fit the scene nicely, the models are not always identical but are close enough for it to not be a problem. Do the characters make decisions that I would make? No, not always. Are the decisions I would make present? No, not always. Does that matter at the end of the day? If it does then find the game that checks those boxes for you. It doesn't matter so much to me.

It's okay if other people don't like it, one person's trash is another person's treasure and that's the nature of opinions. I have mine and it's okay for yours to be wrong. (/s in case that wasn't obvious)

I like it and I hope the dev doesn't get disheartened and redo it again or give up entirely.

[Critique: IT would be nice to be able to skip the whole day at once for those days where there are no options, or the rest of the day when all content for that day is finished. Basically it'd be nice to have a "skip day" and/or "skip to next day" sort of option. Some of the routes get bugged and have to be reset in order to kick off properly, bugs happen and that's fine I'm just pointing it out. I would encourage the dev to take the time to organize the plot and routes. Some of them operate at the same time as routes that don't go together and it's jarring. For instance the Fem MC route and the non-Fem MC routes overlap a bit, getting dialogue from both at the same time. It makes it hard to understand what is supposed to be done next to follow a specific route. I'm no coder/programmer so I wouldn't know how that works or how hard it would be but it would be nice to not be yanked from the moment. Sometimes the text message indicator gets stuck and shows a new message, yet the message box for that person can't be clicked. At the moment that's all I can think of. I'll add an edit if I think of something else.}

Chrisse

Feb 20, 2021
There is something I have never understood, and my brain explodes with: "the MC will never sleep with his daughter." In a fiction where there are 'drugs, blackmail, rape, alcohol, beatings, robberies, betrayals, manipulations, threats, and if I'm not forgetting something, even tax evasion (which I don't think the Treasury would like)'. Are they really telling me that filial love is their bottom line?
It seems that the daughter is actually his blood daughter (whose existence the mother hid, which for me is already a crime) after seeing that the entire MC family is "step" this and "step" that.
Why do we always have to look for a patch of incest when the creator makes a fiction of "false" incest?

Hay algo que nunca he entendido, y me explota el cerebro con: "el mc nunca dormirá con su hija". En una ficción donde hay 'drogas, cántajes, violaciones, alcohol, golpes, robos, traiciones, manipulaciones, amenazas, y si no se me olvida algo, hasta evasión fiscal (que no creo que esto le gusta una hacienda)'. ¿Enserio me está diciendo que el amor filial es su línea de fondo?.
Parece que la hija es en realidad su hija de sangre (cuya existencia oculto la madre que para mi ya es un delito) después de ver que toda la familia del mc es "step" esto y "step" lo otro.
Por qué siempre hay que buscar parche de incesto cuando el creador hace una ficción de "falso" incesto?

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
There is something I have never understood, and my brain explodes with: "the MC will never sleep with his daughter." In a fiction where there are 'drugs, blackmail, rape, alcohol, beatings, robberies, betrayals, manipulations, threats, and if I'm not forgetting something, even tax evasion (which I don't think the Treasury would like)'. Are they really telling me that filial love is their bottom line?
It seems that the daughter is actually his blood daughter (whose existence the mother hid, which for me is already a crime) after seeing that the entire MC family is "step" this and "step" that.
Why do we always have to look for a patch of incest when the creator makes a fiction of "false" incest?

Hay algo que nunca he entendido, y me explota el cerebro con: "el mc nunca dormirá con su hija". En una ficción donde hay 'drogas, cántajes, violaciones, alcohol, golpes, robos, traiciones, manipulaciones, amenazas, y si no se me olvida algo, hasta evasión fiscal (que no creo que esto le gusta una hacienda)'. ¿Enserio me está diciendo que el amor filial es su línea de fondo?.
Parece que la hija es en realidad su hija de sangre (cuya existencia oculto la madre que para mi ya es un delito) después de ver que toda la familia del mc es "step" esto y "step" lo otro.
Por qué siempre hay que buscar parche de incesto cuando el creador hace una ficción de "falso" incesto?
Because Patreon, incest-content causes game creators with only Patreon accounts most problems, nothing more and nothing less...well, it would also be non-NTR content, i don't think the game will see any more of that in the near future.

Reactions: asdbkb01

dcasjezz

Oct 29, 2023
how can i play on android . where to download the rpa file or how to make it ?? Please help me. So tired of sitting hours on pc

Reactions: yummi54

heann80

May 13, 2022
can someone help me with the salim debt route? during the conversation there to option to accept working for salim and there is no texts between wife and salim, but the debt texts between salim and husband continues. how do i fix it so that wife works for salim for debt?

Reactions: Garrador

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
I really liked the earlier versions of the game, but currently this like is cooling. Most paths are bugged one way or the other, the logic or better the infindable logic is brainnumbing and there are long stretches of the game without anything happening outside a click orgy. This is stuff which can be rectified by the dev!

Gravied

Feb 16, 2022
the last time I played the game was 5-6 months ago, I can't progress the game on that save, I can't open a new save, the game is too long, I'm opening a new save, the greg route was my favorite route, and I can't even bring it to the level before the updates, it stops directly, even very different from the game I used to play, as a starter

Reactions: mvwxr7

Hadi.1010

Jun 24, 2021
Why every time I start the game, the folder creation page comes up and exits the game and does not go into the game?!

3.60 star(s) 139 Votes