kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
Thats the whole point of Multiple Penetration as a fetish . Its the peak of what can be done after DP becomes your favorite .
I'm not interested in this, but I don't object to it either. I think it's just that most of the content in the entire animation would be too single. With such a great model and rendering, I thought there would be more different perspectives and postures

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
wondering why that is 6:45 and not 9 min vid ? was some thing cut
The 9 min version, unless i am wrong, is for the PRO tier patreon with 4k while the 6 min is for general public. Or was it VIP tier?? don't remember. Either way, the other versions have more scenes and angle then what is released to the public, hence longer duration.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i must be the only person who cares about this dumb shit, i couldnt figure out the setting from the screenshots before the release but now I'm like huh. ahri and akali are both students at some imaginary college, ahri gets filled by her professors to boost her grades, akali gets filled by the sports team for getting her homework done. evelynn answers to a board of directors?? for k/da? the university? i didn't get it.