Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
i must be the only person who cares about this dumb shit, i couldnt figure out the setting from the screenshots before the release but now I'm like huh. ahri and akali are both students at some imaginary college, ahri gets filled by her professors to boost her grades, akali gets filled by the sports team for getting her homework done. evelynn answers to a board of directors?? for k/da? the university? i didn't get it.
Ahri and Akali are students also idols (like japanese stuff). Evelynn is the grown up and part of the K/DA group. In any case, they are all bitches :BootyTime: .

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
i must be the only person who cares about this dumb shit, i couldnt figure out the setting from the screenshots before the release but now I'm like huh. ahri and akali are both students at some imaginary college, ahri gets filled by her professors to boost her grades, akali gets filled by the sports team for getting her homework done. evelynn answers to a board of directors?? for k/da? the university? i didn't get it.
Stories are all cheesy, nothing to think about honestly. That aside there is nothing really new regarding the sex. Like mentioned, if you saw one vid you basically saw them all.

Reactions: JAV4Life

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
thanks man. you rock (y)

I mean it's ok if the creator want to go for more cinema style and use ratio like 2.39:1 or something.
but why add the black bar and encode it in 16:9?
He could simply render the frames at lower height to save some time, the rest was him confusing himself.

Truly accommodating people with wide monitors as the norm would took longer time. From honest work perspective, 1920x1080 would gone up to 2560x1080. As such, I think he's just trying to cut render time.

Last edited:

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Signatures for AANiX enjoyers, feel free to use them if you like.

View attachment 2318425

I'll put the rest in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

Update:
(2023-01-28) Added Kiriko Witch, Triss DP and Velma Halloween signatures.
(2023-02-16) Added Ahri signatures.
(2023-07-25) Added Akali, Evelynn and LoL signatures.
Added Akali, Evelynn and some League mixes to the post and my archive.

Akalicademy:

Evelynn Board Meeting:

LoL mixes:

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gromphy