sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
All Non-watermarked just dropped on Kemono. If anyone wants both 720p versions as well, let me know and I'll add it to Gofile as well. For those looking for 2B gif to use for sigs...

Gif Preview 1.gif

Included all pics and gifs as well in case anyone wants it.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks. I'm sad there is no double/triple/quadruple penetration this time though.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Hey, thanks! I love using video effects on my VLC (mainly sharpen & horizontal flip), and 4K videos get choppy whenever I do so. So the 1080p version is really appreciated.
A barely significant nitpick, is that the 1080p doesn't have the waist closeup angle included. But hey, the sauce remains spicy all the same. Thanks again!

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hey, thanks! I love using video effects on my VLC (mainly sharpen & horizontal flip), and 4K videos get choppy whenever I do so. So the 1080p version is really appreciated.
A barely significant nitpick, is that the 1080p doesn't have the waist closeup angle included. But hey, the sauce remains spicy all the same. Thanks again!
Avidemux or similar video editors can downscale it to 1080p if you wish.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Of course I tried that. But the quality just doesn't come out the same as the lossless 2k version from the creator.
Obviously, but you can get pretty close if you check out the best tutorials. He only does it for 4k60fps so there's nothing much else you can do except for that unfortunately.