Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also that's the first thing I see as soon as the game loads.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@Thatguy
Seems it overlaps with sorta console underneath (that blue thing one can see)... Strange.
You are using the version provided here in the OP or another one? It says v0.26, but who knows...
Can you set another resolution and check if it is shifted away? Reset it back and check.
Also can you switch to help menu or some other menu, for the windows to loose focus?

What I found on Patreon:
- if SSAA is activated you can no longer click on 3D buttons (you can still click onto the 2D GUI buttons).
Can you deactive SSAA in another run lateron and check if the very same bug occurs? If no it's that.

Edit: As far as I could read there might have been one buggy v0.26 and a bugfixed / more stable build afterwards. Because they are patron-only builds there is no public changelog. I don't know what version is in the OP, maybe somebody does find a more 'recent' build. Try what I mentioned, especially deactivating Anti Aliasing. Hope that helps...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Got it from here, the Openload link in OP. I'm able to click on shit, walk around(just that room), turn the flash light on, and open inventory. Few things that I can do after my mouse disappears like a normal game because I have a touch screen laptop is click on activate and deactivate pump, activate and deactivate stimulation, each on of those circles with a body and eye icon (I see what I think is a girl in the bottom one but can't really tell cause that damn box)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Removed uploaded link.. something's up with that one. I have a working .26 copy so i re-downloaded the Uploaded file and it did that exact same screen thing Thatguy reported. So something happened to it or it may have been the OTHER .26 that was floating around on the chans that was messed up. The 3 links up there (now 2) were sourced from 2 different locations. That's probably what happened.
Thanks for reporting that!

Reactions: Cirro84

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
grabbed it from Mega, works fine. Love the game, even if there was no sexual content then it'd be good. Story is actually nice. That being said I do hope I find a point in which I get to corrupt both or either of the girls.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Any hope for a macfag package?
Molest the dev politely on his . He is open to suggestions, but not a good coder as he confessed. Maybe you can help him provide one? ;)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Still hate the title. Each time i see it I am thinking the game " a tale of forgotten lives" got abandoned

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes