Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So many spelling mistakes, lots of very blurry textures and some terrible work on the character models. Otherwise this game might not be too bad down the line, even without the sex.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i like this game.not just the 3D&fps game style.just some stange "you know~~" sex story .
that is satisf me some strange ideas~:FeelsGoodMan:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game is good but it's intense on RAM (I have 8gb of RAM would recommend 6 but 4 might be able to do it). It's sexual content is nice and the story is good. I'd recommend the download.

May 24, 2017
So many spelling mistakes, lots of very blurry textures and some terrible work on the character models. Otherwise this game might not be too bad down the line, even without the sex.
I notice if you go in setting and chance some of the graphic options they will clear up where you can read them.

if95

May 3, 2017

available for $4+ patrons
as of July 8
please post if you have
thanks in advance :)

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I support him for half a year now. He never charged this patrons so far :) Looking forward to dig into the new version.

Reactions: if95

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Beta tester Tier.
(Only for the ones who simply can not wait for the next chapter release)
When i have a beta version ready for a new chapter or some new features this tier will allow you to access the beta versions of the new features/chapter. Please mind that these versions are really beta versions , bugs are maybe included >_<.

AATOFL beta 0.45

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if95

May 3, 2017
thanks Vespak for link and changelog
can anyone please post a mirror link/torrent
thank you

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wow...I completely forgot about this game. I played it up to .15

I started posting on the LL thread back in June of '16. Just about when they started talking about the poker game. I missed a lot.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
repacking and uploading .45 should be ready (and small) within 20-30 minutes...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Oook. Not sure how to interact with the environment. Very beginning exploring my ship, have to make something delicious, but what key interacts with things in the game? I tried various keys and mouse buttons whenever a white box at the bottom right showed up. Nada!

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes