4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Oook. Not sure how to interact with the environment. Very beginning exploring my ship, have to make something delicious, but what key interacts with things in the game? I tried various keys and mouse buttons whenever a white box at the bottom right showed up. Nada!
Have you looked at the included jpeg called 'AATOFLKeyboard layout'? Thats a good start... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChrisKyle

Jul 10, 2017
grabbed it from Mega, works fine. Love the game, even if there was no sexual content then it'd be good. Story is actually nice. That being said I do hope I find a point in which I get to corrupt both or either of the girls.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This is my new favorite game on this site. It has a weak start but works up from there. After some hours playing you have plenty of kinky stuff (milking, restraining, tentacles etc) and two girls with actual character progression. So yes, there is corruption type play, but without it being rapey / blackmailey. It even has plot.

So if you can get past the quirks of the UI and a some minor graphical glitches, you're in for a fine game.

Reactions: Matoke

willi

Jun 17, 2017
for me the game does not start - loads till 90% and then stops - 8GB of ram though and the previous version ran ok

if95

May 3, 2017
thanks

Mirrors
AATOFL_alpha_V0.45.zip 2.23 GB

Last edited:

NeWCuLTKiNG

Jun 8, 2017
AATOFL_alpha_V0.45.zip 2.23 GB

Is this the same that's in op? Or did he release a fix with same release number with fixes? I have 2 gif errors during extraction of the mega linked

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Each time i read the title and i mean each time i think the dev abandoned the game. Then i remember, it's in the title .

Reactions: TheImage

inkbaloba

Jun 24, 2017
In the release notes it mentions an enema machine, has anyone found that scene yet? For that matter, anything usable in the crew quarters?

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
The enema machine is back in the lab section and you already used it during the story, iirc, it's just been made reusable now. You can also bring it with you and place it down at the hangar.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hello !

Is there a way to change keyboard layout ?
I'm not using QUERTY but AZERTY keyboard, so it's noy easy 'cause touch are linking at a character and not a position.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
hello !

Is there a way to change keyboard layout ?
I'm not using QUERTY but AZERTY keyboard, so it's noy easy 'cause touch are linking at a character and not a position.
Idk, but I think it is possible you could change your system language to English so the A key will work as a Q etc., at least on a laptop it should work.

Reactions: Thierry29
4.40 star(s) 55 Votes