Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
That's the reasons why I loves this game, since you don't plays as a ignorant/clueless nor overreacting/afraid MC, you have full control of the heroines of either their chastity or how slutty you want them to be, also I loves the character development of the MC & of course the heroines as well, I loves how you can dresses the heroines in any way that you desire, I loves how you can controls the heroines "Self Bondage" as well & what you can makes them to wear any of the sex/pleasure toys as well, also I loves of how there different paths you can take, to see where it leads to with the heroines, I just loves how the heroines tells you to how to treats them, I loves the mother & daughter type of a relationship, in betweens the heroines, witch I finds it cute as a bunny & sexy as all Hell gets out as well, also I loves the Slaves Collars, that it gives you a visual identification of the "hornyess" level of the heroines, a-lot has been put into the game over the years, also I loves the game's story/lore as well, also the name of the game, really fits the game to the T, I loves that you do gets emotionally attached to the heroines & sees their reactions as well, yes its a gem as you put it, with good quality I hardly ever sees nowadays, in adult games, I would loves to see if there ever is a sequel to this game, or maybe a expansion pack to it as well, to adds more to the game, but this game is quite fun to plays with, one time i had played this game for over 20 hours straight, almost non-stop, just to see if there was anything that i missed from before, but yeah, I'm with you on every word of yours.
yah it took me a while to realize that there are some pretty good benefits from losing too like the fight in the power room have you tried purposely losing that fight?

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Maybe I'm just too stupid but what am I supposed to do against that Mechaspider?
I can move the camera around and it says something like "press F to focus".
I can't do anything else. I tried pressing all buttons on my keyboard.
Nevermind, I figured it out. It's just the worst combat in any game I've ever played and probably THE single most unintuitive UI I've ever seen.​

Last edited:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
yah it took me a while to realize that there are some pretty good benefits from losing too like the fight in the power room have you tried purposely losing that fight?
Yes, but man it was a pain in the ass to do so for me lol

Also does anyone have a save file for all of the current up to date, clothing unlocked & stuff?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So finally got the graphic problem fixed & holy crap. I spend $80 for this if it was in a store & had VR compatibility. Just one compliant, why are some of the stuff a one time use & others you can take into the hanger afterwards. I recommend allowing people to get the cuffs & the other experiment objects. Allowing them to place them in the hanger or even repurpose one of the crew rooms for them all. Just an added thought but have options for the ending like keeping the base & using it to make other sex bots for profit or them escaping as what seems to be the plan.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Yes, but man it was a pain in the ass to do so for me lol

Also does anyone have a save file for all of the current up to date, clothing unlocked & stuff?
working on one now, but even if you load save 4 that comes with the download all you need to do is run around the station and press "E" whenever the ? icon shows up then talk to aemi or vivian to talk to them about what you found :D

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
So finally got the graphic problem fixed & holy crap. I spend $80 for this if it was in a store & had VR compatibility. Just one compliant, why are some of the stuff a one time use & others you can take into the hanger afterwards. I recommend allowing people to get the cuffs & the other experiment objects. Allowing them to place them in the hanger or even repurpose one of the crew rooms for them all. Just an added thought but have options for the ending like keeping the base & using it to make other sex bots for profit or them escaping as what seems to be the plan.
Kerni is only able to work on the game over the weekend, in the interest of providing content full updates he starts by coding 1 time events but will eventually make them repeatable. I alot of the gadgets can be moved to the hangar room for repeated use including but not limited to; android calibration chair, kneeling restraint from milking event, t cross table (new) some devices or events that cant be moved but are repeatable are the enema restraint device and birthing the vine event. devices that can be collected o ring gags, ball gags, nipple vibes, remote controlled vibrators, chastity belts and bras, rope bondage suit, rope arm binders, metal arm binders ( with attachable random imobilization devices) and a wide variety of clothing options. i have probably missed a few things but there is a lot out there. hell there is even playing cards and a poker table for a strip poker mini game

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Maybe I'm just too stupid but what am I supposed to do against that Mechaspider?
I can move the camera around and it says something like "press F to focus".
I can't do anything else. I tried pressing all buttons on my keyboard.
Nevermind, I figured it out. It's just the worst combat in any game I've ever played and probably THE single most unintuitive UI I've ever seen.​
yah the combat is a bit clunky, i dont think that combat is intended to be the focus of the game as it is only used 2 times in the whole game so far and really you get better results if you are defeated in combat anyway

Reactions: Matoke

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I've been following this game for a *long* time, far and away my favorite. That said, ran into a bit of a major bug today.

I'm doing the tower defense minigame. I beat the final boss, get pulled out, get told to go to hanger district, get the machine next to the water tanks, set it up, etc. Then the girls say they'll head off to get costumes, and I shouldn't follow. Aaand... they never return. I've waited 20+ minutes in game, including with 5x speed hack on. Nothing. If I go to crew quarters, I can't get 3 feet from the elevator before it says I should wait for the girls.

I've tried reloading/rerunning it like 5 times, no difference.

Note that the sequence if you *lose* to the final boss is working as intended.

So, is there a fix, or do I have to wait for another patch? And is the content if you win that much different from the content from when you lose?

Thanks again!

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I've been following this game for a *long* time, far and away my favorite. That said, ran into a bit of a major bug today.

I'm doing the tower defense minigame. I beat the final boss, get pulled out, get told to go to hanger district, get the machine next to the water tanks, set it up, etc. Then the girls say they'll head off to get costumes, and I shouldn't follow. Aaand... they never return. I've waited 20+ minutes in game, including with 5x speed hack on. Nothing. If I go to crew quarters, I can't get 3 feet from the elevator before it says I should wait for the girls.

I've tried reloading/rerunning it like 5 times, no difference.

Note that the sequence if you *lose* to the final boss is working as intended.

So, is there a fix, or do I have to wait for another patch? And is the content if you win that much different from the content from when you lose?

Thanks again!
Not a bug or needing a fix, all you have to do is go up the ramp and into the room on the second floor of the hanger & once you go through the door the sequence will begin.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Not a bug or needing a fix, all you have to do is go up the ramp and into the room on the second floor of the hanger & once you go through the door the sequence will begin.
Well shit, now I know. I thought I had explored everywhere in the hanger while waiting for them. Thanks much!

Reactions: Krull

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Well shit, now I know. I thought I had explored everywhere in the hanger while waiting for them. Thanks much!
NP I almost thought the same thing but then started looking around to see if I was meant to find something in the hanger or if I missed anything. Then when I enter that room boom.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
working on one now, but even if you load save 4 that comes with the download all you need to do is run around the station and press "E" whenever the ? icon shows up then talk to aemi or vivian to talk to them about what you found :D
LOL I know about the E button and the question mark pop up as well, been playing this game for a long time now, but thanks for the info anyways dude! ♥

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
LOL I know about the E button and the question mark pop up as well, been playing this game for a long time now, but thanks for the info anyways dude! ♥
Also press R near some of the devices to get them & be able to put them in the hanger. Look also in the crew area for a 3D Printer for 2 new toys for the both of them.

Reactions: Matoke and Krull

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Also press R near some of the devices to get them & be able to put them in the hanger. Look also in the crew area for a 3D Printer for 2 new toys for the both of them.
OMG! LOL! I just found that out LOL! Wow! Them heroines must loves his cock so very much LOL!

I can't wait to see what the creator have in store, when he puts in the next but saddly, the final sector of the game, to see, if there's any new toys or machines or anything in there, yes there is one more place that'll be added to the game, then that's it, then its just any little additions & then any bugs fixes as well, to polish the game.

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
For some reason all of the buttons are blurred for me. Does anyone know why this might be?

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
I've tried playing around with the graphics settings and it doesn't seem to help. I guess I'll keep at it

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I've tried playing around with the graphics settings and it doesn't seem to help. I guess I'll keep at it
Had the same issue for some reason when you start the game it has it set to the lowest settings. Before you get the actual game to start & you get that box that has input etc on it. Go to quality & change it too Fantastic. That should do the trick.

Reactions: socylad and Krull
4.40 star(s) 55 Votes