Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
Had the same issue for some reason when you start the game it has it set to the lowest settings. Before you get the actual game to start & you get that box that has input etc on it. Go to quality & change it too Fantastic. That should do the trick.
Yeah, this worked like a charm. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Krull

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
got stuck on the hacking mini game. wonder if the developer will eventually add an option that lets you bypass the hacking system completely or not. because the hacking thing is really annoying to deal with.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
got stuck on the hacking mini game. wonder if the developer will eventually add an option that lets you bypass the hacking system completely or not. because the hacking thing is really annoying to deal with.
ctrtl+W lets you skip any mini game but strip poker where it shows you their cards. It is all in the read me file

Reactions: Matoke

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why do some devs feel the need to add poker to their games?

I had to burn Summertime Saga off my drive because the poker game in that pissed me off.

Makes me laugh here, it lets you see their cards ..... which is still absolutely fucking useless to those of us that don't know how to play poker.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017

I had to burn Summertime Saga off my drive because the poker game in that pissed me off.

Makes me laugh here, it lets you see their cards ..... which is still absolutely fucking useless to those of us that don't know how to play poker.
Maybe learn how to play it & if you ever make any real girl friends you can invite them over & play them in strip poker.

Reactions: Matoke

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017

There's a poker table you can use, where? i didn't found it.

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
There's a poker table you can use, where? i didn't found it.
in the second or third free roam section go to the maintenance room go to the table near the couch in the main room the blue crate under the table has the card game.. then go to the hangar where the chairs were for the meal event you will grab the table and chairs and can place the game.. its repeatable so you can get both winning outcomes.

Reactions: Matoke and Krull

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

you can play the game without seeing their cards.. just dont hit ctrl w and their cards stay hidden if you would preffer the challenge. As for kerni adding it to the game i thought it was a nice break from the usual events as their is no indication that it will be anything more than a relaxing game of cards until aemi decides to turn it into something kinky

Reactions: Matoke and Krull

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Public Beta version 0.54 should be dropping sunday. same content as .53 with the addition of a lipstick color changing device and aemi immobilization device/fix

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
How do you transfer saves between versions?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Take the save from previous game folder and overwrite a save with the same name in the new game file
Yes , you have to copy the _save_x.txt and _save_x.png and copy in their respective folders.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes