Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Not to sound like a asshole but you need a better comp my dude

You either

A. ran the gfx higher then your comp could handle
OR
B. Had a abundance of horse shit programs running in the back (Skype Steam Ect Ect) The kinda shit that will eat memory when you are not looking. :noexpression:
I doubt it, I had the game settings in the lowest settings possible. I'm sure you don't need a gaming PC just to be able to play this game... If so, then the game should be programmed smarter, since this game is the first game that gives me lagging and I've been playing lots of games of this kind, already.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I doubt it, I had the game settings in the lowest settings possible. I'm sure you don't need a gaming PC just to be able to play this game... If so, then the game should be programmed smarter, since this game is the first game that gives me lagging and I've been playing lots of games of this kind, already.
I had no issues running this on a laptop, so I'm really not sure what went wrong in your case.
It doesn't seem to be a general problem with the game though, otherwise this thread would be full of people bitching about it.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Jesus christ Id' have figured he would've given it a proper optimization pass by now fucking christ.

I cannot for the life of me get it to run now a days. Can't interact with anything on the starting menu. D:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Jesus christ Id' have figured he would've given it a proper optimization pass by now fucking christ.

I cannot for the life of me get it to run now a days. Can't interact with anything on the starting menu. D:
He built this game from the ground up, he didn't uses any assets from anywhere, since he didn't want his game to be looking like one of those Assets Flips games that are out there.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
He built this game from the ground up, he didn't uses any assets from anywhere, since he didn't want his game to be looking like one of those Assets Flips games that are out there.
Unfortunately i have to disappoint you , it is true that i wrote nearly all the script myself but when it comes to 3D models i use tons of assets from the unity asset store and the characters are from Daz3d.
But i mentioned this in my patreon page >_<

When in the main menu with the ships buttons (these buttons are 3D) you can try to press *esc* and the 2D buttons comes up. From there you can start the game.
The 3D buttons do not work once you activate the SSAA option since the render resolution changes and then the colliders get messed up.
And PS . this bug has nothing to do with *optimization* it is just a stupi bug ^_^

Hoxy

Jun 1, 2017
Is it currently possible to get Vivian to use The Penis Shaped Mouth Gag?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Is it currently possible to get Vivian to use The Penis Shaped Mouth Gag?

Currently not , mostly because i wanted to implement the more important stuff first (generic restrain table ,chastity trail towerdefense game).
Is this thing that important xD?
(This is the second time someone asked about this because i thougt nobody searched through all the gifs)

Reactions: Hoxy

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
I believe you are doing an amazing job Kerni, specially taking into account that it's a 1 men hobby project. There will always be haters and unconstructive criticism , but you can ignore that. Taking into account that most adult games around are visual novels without any animations or with some animations; you created a 3D environment . Not many people around do that or even if they do it's a team effort. Sure there is always room for various improvements,but still we have to look to the merits and not just the demerits. Keep up the good work (Wish I could do what you did):heartcoveredeyes:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Unfortunately i have to disappoint you , it is true that i wrote nearly all the script myself but when it comes to 3D models i use tons of assets from the unity asset store and the characters are from Daz3d.
But i mentioned this in my patreon page >_<
Oh, then my bad for not paying more attention lol

But anyways, I do likes & loves this game of yours though, keeps up with the good great & honest work, also since I know you are still working with the Crew Quarters sector, I was thinking, of maybe, you put a "secret " toy to go along with a "secret " lingerie or just a secret lingerie, that people have to work to gets it, or unlock something to gets it, this is just a suggestion I'm throwing out there, anyways, take care, have fun & good luck! XOXO ♥

mandekvinde

Aug 6, 2017
Invest in a USB Flash Drive stick, make sure you set a password for it, at least you can save your save files & other things in it as well.
I simply forgot about my saves for my games all my other files are on my PC again, just not my saves.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Ok, so I am missing something very obvious.
What should I be looking for to advance the story?
Ususally there should be a dialouge if you speak with Aemi in the sub-category *about the situation*.
if you finished the crew quarter story then this is the current ending of the story for 0.54 (but you can do free roaming of course)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
would the crew quarters be the lab area? if not then I haven't found the right tool to advance the plot.
The crew quarter is labeled as the crew quarters. If you activate the decision event on the elevator and there is not *crew quarter* button , then you have not played this level.

If you have not completed the hydroponic deck story yet (i assume this since you only mentioned the hangar/maintaince/Lab area) then you can ask Aemi and it should look like.. this..

tk0995

Oct 6, 2017
This was a great game. Plenty of action, the mini games took a bit of trial and error to figure out. Overall you can tell a lot of work was put into this game. Impressed that it was developed by a sole developer and not a team. Sentence flow could use some work, but he even notes that his English isn't that good.

key note: "E" is the action button for most things.

Love the free roam stages!

PLEASE FINISH THIS GAME.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes