Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Uff.. ahmm.. is this really that important (because this belt is not really scripted , would require some work/Time)
Oh, dont bother then, i thought it would be as simple as ctrl+c ctrl+v + swapping out the referenced 3d model. (strudy steel belts are hawt tho)

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Hello, since this is my 1st post.

Anyway, is there a way to use the VR yet? I mean in free roam after you finish the current build. I talked to Aemi about it and now there is no option anywhere on the planet to activate it.

EDIT: for the guy who complained about poker... Even losing the game of poker is a good idea in this game. Trust me.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello, since this is my 1st post.

Anyway, is there a way to use the VR yet? I mean in free roam after you finish the current build. I talked to Aemi about it and now there is no option anywhere on the planet to activate it.

EDIT: for the guy who complained about poker... Even losing the game of poker is a good idea in this game. Trust me.
Currently not out of the box , but.. there is a program which enables unity games to be played in VR but i do not remmeber the name :(

I will get my occulus rift next week but i doubt that i will be able to port my game to VR soon since i do not know if VR is able with my framework.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Currently not out of the box , but.. there is a program which enables unity games to be played in VR but i do not remmeber the name :(

I will get my occulus rift next week but i doubt that i will be able to port my game to VR soon since i do not know if VR is able with my framework.
Oh you misunderstood me :D
After you do the VR minigame, the dungeon one and the scenes after that... You can press E on the 2 VR headsets on the box and it says you should ask Aemi about it. Then you talk to Aemi about it but you have option to use them later. Is there a way to use them for anything?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh you misunderstood me :D
After you do the VR minigame, the dungeon one and the scenes after that... You can press E on the 2 VR headsets on the box and it says you should ask Aemi about it. Then you talk to Aemi about it but you have option to use them later. Is there a way to use them for anything?
Oh.. ups... >_<
IF you find the VR headset in the android shop you need to go to Aemi and under the section *i want to show you something* there should be a entry. Then you need to find the new VR headset in the ship and you can ask Aemi to play the Towerdefense minigame with Aemi and Vivian. (version 0.54 is needed)

THis event is a one time event and currently work on generic versions of the towerdefense games , so that you can play them more than one time.

Reactions: nemojmeje111

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Oh.. ups... >_<
IF you find the VR headset in the android shop you need to go to Aemi and under the section *i want to show you something* there should be a entry. Then you need to find the new VR headset in the ship and you can ask Aemi to play the Towerdefense minigame with Aemi and Vivian. (version 0.54 is needed)

THis event is a one time event and currently work on generic versions of the towerdefense games , so that you can play them more than one time.

Thanks mate!

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
2.54GB? What is in this game? Is there enough in this to justify a download? I don't want to sit through a 5 hour download for 20 minutes of content.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
2.54GB? What is in this game? Is there enough in this to justify a download? I don't want to sit through a 5 hour download for 20 minutes of content.
This is a good game, and not nearly 20 minutes of content. And why 5 hours to download, what do you have the strange Internet?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
This is a good game, and not nearly 20 minutes of content. And why 5 hours to download, what do you have the strange Internet?
My internet is shit. Less than 100 KB/s this month so far. Thanks for the recommendation, though. Will download tonight.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks @-Hex- and @Ric
Updated the OP, game links and added some images :eek:penedeyewink:

Cheers

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just saying.. Kerni should have his devloper badge , even if he is rarely here :)

Reactions: Twistty

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I've never seen this game before. What are the part 1 and part 2 links? Do you have to play them first?

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
I've never seen this game before. What are the part 1 and part 2 links? Do you have to play them first?
They're just file size limitations - extract both parts in to the same folder and you're good to go :)

This is one of the most underrated games going, a bit of a sleeper - but the content and gameplay is first class

Reactions: Stakos

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You have a choice:
MEGA - TORRENT
or
Part 1 and Part 2

You need - both parts for the complete game.
Just split up due to size restrictions.

Cheers

Reactions: Stakos
4.40 star(s) 55 Votes