Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
The basics of fighting is to click the characters icon on the left then:
  • Moving: use the movement mode to position character, use spacebar to leave movement mode.
  • Select enemy: Click the middle picture at the bottom (not the box inside the picture though), chose enemy to lock onto.
  • Attack: Click the box in the middle of the middle picture.
For the first fight, kite the spider. It has less movement than your range with your gun. It can move about one hanger floor square. Lose the second fight for more scenes. If you are determined to win it, make sure Aemi has the gun and that you picked up and equipped the sledgehammer in your ship before heading to the lab.
Targeting is some comfused by first try(s)
switch the target is actualy the frame around Atack buttton :)

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
Realy Nice Game did much fun. Sadly played it on one Session (ca 15h i gues) and have nothing for later ( again.
Thanks for making and sharing!!!
Big hands for "Belly Inflation".
Vielen Dank.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
With that clarification in mind it is 97% maledom, since there are only 2 or 3 scripted scenes where you are not in control, the rest is in your hands. Also, there is a scripted scene for every one of these devices, some can be avoided, some cannot. Once you deal with all the scripted scenes though, you can take all the devices in your inventory and never place them down so you could have a vanilla sex only game.
Great, thanks :)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Panicked for a second and thought the game had been abandoned... then I remembered it's part of the title. lol

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Panicked for a second and thought the game had been abandoned... then I remembered it's part of the title. lol
SAME oh god I get so pumped when I see this thing has an update. But it takes forever. Most accurate title in the world.

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
How exactly do we apply the spellchecks?
For the old ones, select one of the partial spellchecks in the 'old spellcorrection stuff' folder and dump the 'SPELLCHECK.txt' file into the main directory (the one with the .exe). It should load it when you start the game. If it doesn't, there is an option under settings > gameplay.

A word about the 'spellchecks': I have the largest one in there (Lamath) and that only covers about 5% of the game. But it won't completely load because it is old (v0.45). I am working on a new file with the new editor which lets me change the events directly but, I just got caught up with where I left off.

If anyone is interested in helping with it, find me on the A:ATOFL Discord

Reactions: Voilsh

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
SAME oh god I get so pumped when I see this thing has an update. But it takes forever. Most accurate title in the world.
Well its just the one guy doing it and he works at his own pace, been something like two years that I remember seeing this one get updated from time to time.

Reactions: Voilsh

Maggotbear

Jun 23, 2017
I have this problem too in my dev version but i have really no idea on how to avoid this. It seems to be a unity issue since it happens even if you have a bunch of colliders underneath you :(
I found that it happens often, if you sprint through the first double doors in maintenance, so it's a good idea not to sprint there :p

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I found that it happens often, if you sprint through the first double doors in maintenance, so it's a good idea not to sprint there :p
Fixed in dev version (i hope xD)
There was a .. let's say Atom-sized-hole between the one floor collider and the other floor collider.´
But anyway...

How hard would it be to add a teleport function that would get you back to your ship in case that happens? (and I do realise that people would abuse the hell out of it)
Or maybe an autosave every 5 minutes or so?
This is actually a good idea. I wrote it into my to do list. but my to do list is.. long >_<

Reactions: entarotine

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
@Kerni Is there a way to use the "deflatable bondage" device? The one that Vivian presents you after visiting her in her room. The dialog option after setting it up in the hanger is missing. It was the same in your last update, but I thought you just didnt put it in the game at that time.

Maggotbear

Jun 23, 2017
Fixed in dev version (i hope XD)
There was a .. let's say Atom-sized-hole between the one floor collider and the other floor collider.´
But anyway...

This is actually a good idea. I wrote it into my to do list. but my to do list is.. long >_<
Great! :D Spend a few hours looking for a way to noclip in Unity :p So a telefunction like the one in the opening sequence would be great! Great game so far, just finished the 0.6 beta :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Kerni Is there a way to use the "deflatable bondage" device? The one that Vivian presents you after visiting her in her room. The dialog option after setting it up in the hanger is missing. It was the same in your last update, but I thought you just didnt put it in the game at that time.
Unfortunately not , you need to wait until one of the girls is actualyl using it.
Oh my.. one more thing on the to do list ?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i am playing this game 1st time... how to interact the object... i hv get the space suit....
In one of my betas was a fatal error in case of activating the events >_<
I guess someone pirated this broken version and.. well..

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Well, Tried it for the first time, and the game is good until you try to finish the first mini-game,(mini-game where you try to hack the pod the bot is in) but for someone like me I can't pass it because I'm bad at math, please is there something to get around this?, or make at least a option to skip mini-games.

Otherwise good game

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes