Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
First of all.. did you tried to play the game with at least better settings than - fastest- ?
Yes, fantastic mode.

And for the bugs...lets see..
- Name and HygeneValue are switched-
Not necessary to fix since this is a debug interface and it only serves debug purposes.
OK :)

-Aemi's Arms and legs a little ..... is that normal?-
Actually yes, Aemi is a android but with a incomplete body. her Arms and legs is missing the fake human skin.
May be i missed that in the story about the skin, sorry.

- Restrain pic1 & Restrain pic2 - Vivian is attached, but I can move the Restrain -
Mh.. i actually thought i got rid of that bug >_<
- All restrain table bugs -
You are using an old version of the 0.6 beta , i got rid of that specific bug and re-uploaded a new 0.6 version with some nminor fixes , including that one fix with the restrain table.
OK, switch to 0.6

-It would be nice to call the “Delivery bot” from the item menu-
IF you have the communication device from Aemi you can actually command the delivery bot to delivery a girl to you ^_^
After a second save i have it now.

- the last picture of the PDF -
The legs are - broken- because you play on lower graphical settings and in the lowest setting one vertex is only allowed to be modified by two bones and not four. XD
I know, was taken in low resolution, just a nice pose XD

Thanks for the feedback
I have to thank you for your time :)

Reactions: Minoin
D

Deleted member 136881

Do you compile linux builds for patreon users?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The only thing I would like to see here, would be the ability to make the 2 pose in various positions. I would assume asking them to play together is coming, but asking them to pose would be... incredible (with the players choice of apparel preferably)
Ahmm.. what do you exactly mean with this ?
Do you want to ask them to do specific things to each other ?

Do you compile linux builds for patreon users?
IF it is a closed beta i ususally do windows (and if someone asks then i do mac, linux too)
If it is a public beta i do Windows , linux , mac build BUT -> Linux and MAC are untested and unsupported since i do not have those systems on my PC.

Reactions: Arby and wolfwelp

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Ahmm.. what do you exactly mean with this ?
Do you want to ask them to do specific things to each other ?
Well I have seen several of the auto-animations, like one playing with the other's inserted toy for instance. The random fact that that happens in awesome, but it would also be kinda nice to be able to ask one to do it on command for instance.

As far as posing in concerned, without the ability to "zoom" the camera or cause the player to go into a crouched position, sometimes the camera doesnt go where I would like it to be. So offering under "Would you like to play" a pose option or something of the sort where you can ask one or both to make various poses like one would do for a photography shoot, while also having the ability of free camera like you have during sexual scenes. The only caviate I guess, is I dont know how hard that would be to do, while keeping the players choice of clothing accessories.

So its possible I didnt explain this well, so I will try to organize my thoughts into a more well worded description, but I hope you got the gist via this post.

Again though, amazing work Kerni, for someone who professes your hobby game designer title, you outdo pros with creativity.

D

Deleted member 136881

AATOFL 0.61 Public beta , , .

Sidenote: If it's not too much trouble please add support for non-US keyboard layouts. Not sure whether Unity made some progress in this regard, I seem to remember that it was kinda limited to scancodes / keycodes.

Not sure what your input loop looks like, perhaps it would be worth switching to SDL-like one (future controller support, steam shipping?).

Reactions: Krull

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
So,... i have played 0.61... beautiful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe an off topic question. How do i build a machine/restrain device?
Download Unity, take manual chapter 1 to .. en about 2 years i am ready to build something? :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Sidenote: If it's not too much trouble please add support for non-US keyboard layouts. Not sure whether Unity made some progress in this regard, I seem to remember that it was kinda limited to scancodes / keycodes.
Mh.. i have no idea how actually , you should be able to change the keyboard movement key bindings during the startup thing from unity.

Not sure what your input loop looks like, perhaps it would be worth switching to SDL-like one (future controller support, steam shipping?).
future controller support -> Keyboard <3
steam shipping - steam does not allow such *scenes* as seen in my games xD

So,... i have played 0.61... beautiful.

Maybe an off topic question. How do i build a machine/restrain device?
Download Unity, take manual chapter 1 to .. en about 2 years i am ready to build something? :)
Ahm.. it took me about 6 years until i am where i am now (Everything included : Scripting , 3d modelling , animation etc..) so.. 2 years should also be sufficient if you keep chasing the needed knowledge.

Reactions: Gabaw and DLSmaster

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Ahm.. it took me about 6 years until i am where i am now (Everything included : Scripting , 3d modelling , animation etc..) so.. 2 years should also be sufficient if you keep chasing the needed knowledge.
Right 6 years, so if i take one part, only building assets, then may be..... ;)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
My loading always gets stuck at 90%, no clue what to do, please help.
Thje game will take about 5 minutes to load , the loading thing is kind of buggy in the unity version i use so it loads the most stuff at 90% -> 100%

What you can actually do is to lower the graphic settings to the lowest factor and try again , if this works you can work your way up to better settings (just set them and try them out)

The game needs about 5-6GB of free ram!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Considering theres automatic spell check programs how do so many typos get trough to the game?

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Considering theres automatic spell check programs how do so many typos get trough to the game?
The VN tool Kerni created doesn't include spellcheck. And he's not a native english speaker, so a lot of the inflections are way off. I've been working on a comprehensive rewrite but damn is it difficult. Kerni knocks out like 20k VN frames every release, Im soo far behind.

Reactions: Gabaw

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So how do you play this game? Controls don't work i press every key on my keyboard and nothing.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do you use the spell check fix i downloaded it?
1. Copy the file SPELLCHECK.txt into the exe directory
2. activate runtime spellcorrection
3. Restart game

what is exe directory using win rar
and how do you runtime

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How do you use the spell check fix i downloaded it?
1. Copy the file SPELLCHECK.txt into the exe directory
2. activate runtime spellcorrection
3. Restart game

what is exe directory using win rar
and how do you runtime
This method is depraciated , You can still use it of course but there is a new way of injecting a fix into the game.

New Method (v0.6 and higher)

1. start the AATOFL_ModManager.exe
2. click *GetFromServer*
3. choose a stiory mod (Spelling fix ver 0.25 by Phalzyr is a good idea)
4. Press download mod
5. wait until downloaded
6. exit AATOFL_ModManager
7. start AATOFL
8. in the game options menu select -story mods on/off- to -> ON
9. restart game (you should see that the start process takes longer since he is injecting the fix)
10. play

Old method (still works with all versions)

1. copy the SPELLCHECK.txt to the main directory
2. Start AATOFL
3. in the game options menu select -Spellcorrection on/off- to -> ON
4. restart game
5. wait until spellcheck is injected
6. play

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This method is depraciated , You can still use it of course but there is a new way of injecting a fix into the game.

New Method (v0.6 and higher)

1. start the AATOFL_ModManager.exe
2. click *GetFromServer*
3. choose a stiory mod (Spelling fix ver 0.25 by Phalzyr is a good idea)
4. Press download mod
5. wait until downloaded
6. exit AATOFL_ModManager
7. start AATOFL
8. in the game options menu select -story mods on/off- to -> ON
9. restart game (you should see that the start process takes longer since he is injecting the fix)
10. play

Old method (still works with all versions)

1. copy the SPELLCHECK.txt to the main directory
2. Start AATOFL
3. in the game options menu select -Spellcorrection on/off- to -> ON
4. restart game
5. wait until spellcheck is injected
6. play
Thank you the way you explained it was easy to follow.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes