Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

jestinjones

Oct 5, 2017
Well, Tried it for the first time, and the game is good until you try to finish the first mini-game,(mini-game where you try to hack the pod the bot is in) but for someone like me I can't pass it because I'm bad at math, please is there something to get around this?, or make at least a option to skip mini-games.

Otherwise good game
Try pressing CTRL + W

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Does anybodyknow how to get the new device : The restrain table?
It is in the area where personal rooms are, living area whatever. There are 2 of them, where you played the VR game. So enter the living area, go straight across the middle and go to the room on your right in the hallway. Will post screenshots if required.

do older saves work?
I used one from 0.54 (the last version) and it worked, don't know about older, but I guess they do since I don't think anything was changed, only new stuff was added.

talfugs

May 23, 2017
It is in the area where personal rooms are, living area whatever. There are 2 of them, where you played the VR game. So enter the living area, go straight across the middle and go to the room on your right in the hallway. Will post screenshots if required.

I used one from 0.54 (the last version) and it worked, don't know about older, but I guess they do since I don't think anything was changed, only new stuff was added.
Thanks i will try and find it with the directions u have given :)

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Am I the only one who this game makes a bit sad? It feels to me like a lot of the MC's problems are directly taken from the developer since they fit more with a introvert nerd (no offense meant) than a space traveler.
Thoughts?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah this very much feel s like the MC is based on the Author.

Anyway has there ever been any info on whther there ever will be a VR version of this Game?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah this very much feel s like the MC is based on the Author.

Anyway has there ever been any info on whther there ever will be a VR version of this Game?
Read below.

Currently not out of the box , but.. there is a program which enables unity games to be played in VR but i do not remmeber the name :(

I will get my occulus rift next week but i doubt that i will be able to port my game to VR soon since i do not know if VR is able with my framework.

D

Deleted member 136881

You probably don't wanna play this in VR unless it gets some serious optimizations, _stable_ 90fps is bare minimum to not get motion sick and whenever you look the wrong way in this game, frame variance goes trough the roof (presumably because there is no hidden surface removal handling).

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
You probably don't wanna play this in VR unless it gets some serious optimizations, _stable_ 90fps is bare minimum to not get motion sick and whenever you look the wrong way in this game, frame variance goes trough the roof (presumably because there is no hidden surface removal handling).

Umbra occulusion culling is active but unfortunately the hangar bay is the most unstable FPS area in the game since the spaceship Victor is traveling with is a dynamic entry and not a static one. And for VR i also need to rework the whole GUI of this game and i guess that i (if i want to do this) need to do this once the game is done.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
it's best to put VR at the end of the list, since you need to rework the whole GUI/game

Really liking the game so far

D

Deleted member 136881

I agree with this. Also, there is probably less than 20 people who play the game and have a VR headset...
You got it backwards, there are only a few decent erotic VR games, this would likely draw new people to the game.
That said I wouldn't dare to make predictions about numbers.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
You got it backwards, there are only a few decent erotic VR games, this would likely draw new people to the game.
That said I wouldn't dare to make predictions about numbers.
Well, VR headsets are really rare, mostly because of their price. Considering that adult games aren't as popular as "regular" games that number becomes even smaller. Also as you already said the game needs serious optimization for VR to be good. Optimization is something that is done only when all core gameplay features and at least most of the content is already in the game, except in extreme cases. Also I don't think implementing VR support would take less than a few months which would completely stop other progress. Anyway, I don't think the game is ready for VR, nor that it needs it at the moment.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Can someone help me with the second tower defence game?
It's too buggy to win. There are dead zones in the map where if monster stands, no turret can shoot it, because the line of sight is obsucred by a collider. Be it a table, NPC or even you yourself.

Pressing CTRL+w is how you win it.

Reactions: jason95821

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Hallo @Kerni (of "made by Kerny ver0.6a:))
I played the game for the fist time and i love it :p!! What a pleasure to do. No walkthrough needed, what a relief. The story is nice, the graphics are nice, yes a great game! I am looking forward to the next update :). My English is bad, i know, please excuse that.

To improve your game i made a little PDF with some bugs, i made it with good intentions.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hallo @Kerni (of "made by Kerny ver0.6a:))
I played the game for the fist time and i love it :p!! What a pleasure to do. No walkthrough needed, what a relief. The story is nice, the graphics are nice, yes a great game! I am looking forward to the next update :). My English is bad, i know, please excuse that.

To improve your game i made a little PDF with some bugs, i made it with good intentions.
First of all.. did you tried to play the game with at least better settings than - fastest- ?

And for the bugs...lets see..
- Name and HygeneValue are switched-
Not necessary to fix since this is a debug interface and it only serves debug purposes.

-Aemi's Arms and legs a little ..... is that normal?-
Actually yes, Aemi is a android but with a incomplete body. her Arms and legs is missing the fake human skin.

- Restrain pic1 & Restrain pic2 - Vivian is attached, but I can move the Restrain -
Mh.. i actually thought i got rid of that bug >_<

- All restrain table bugs -
You are using an old version of the 0.6 beta , i got rid of that specific bug and re-uploaded a new 0.6 version with some nminor fixes , including that one fix with the restrain table.

-It would be nice to call the “Delivery bot” from the item menu-

IF you have the communication device from Aemi you can actually command the delivery bot to delivery a girl to you ^_^

- the last picture of the PDF -

The legs are - broken- because you play on lower graphical settings and in the lowest setting one vertex is only allowed to be modified by two bones and not four. xD

Reactions: spaceenwalker

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
So after having played a fair number of the games found here, and also japanese VNs, I feel this really needs to be said Kerni.

This is far and away the best H type game I have played to date. Variety of fetishes, number of animations and the sheer amount of content makes this the top of my top 5. No point in singling my own perversions out, but you have hit almost all of them on the nail here.

The only thing I would like to see here, would be the ability to make the 2 pose in various positions. I would assume asking them to play together is coming, but asking them to pose would be... incredible (with the players choice of apparel preferably)

In any case, consider me a new patron because, it's simply the best I have found.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes