Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Ah I remember this one being fun, then again it makes me feel some nostalgia for star wars galaxies.

I'm hopeful some bro will understand my sentiments.

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
Let it load into RAM. Don't touch your keyboard or move your mouse around. It takes anywhere from a minute to 3 or 5 minutes for it to load the game into RAM. It will show a black screen for that entire time. If you need it to load quicker, use the half texture option in the run menu when you first start it. Make sure your computer meets minimum specs, though. I recommend 6 gigs or more of RAM with a 4 gig video card. You can run it on a 2 gig video card and 4 gigs or RAM and that's what I consider the minimum. But it really won't run on less than 2 gigs of ram or video even on the lowest setting.
Game is dissent.Bedly optimized but game is good.After this rpg and Renup'Py sheet.Spending couple of hours to see copol rendered daz stuf or worst.Asshols who make game from illusion and traing to get profits.Or imbeciles who training to take screenshots from other game and train to make game and wont money.Lik asshols on you tube who representing mods,lol.And wont money.Ther is new mod on skyrim,giv me money.....OR fallout 4 ther is new cbbe.May pc is old and i ned new one.But i dont like to work.So giv me money.I dont qnow sheet ,but there is people who du somthing,and i am going to show you.For some money.It is new mod on nexus.Give me money....And i hate you tube

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is the game only full of bdsm or is there any light femdom/maledom (no machines, no bondage) or just normal voyeur/sexy stuff?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Been a while since I played it but it also has some regular sex in it, not just BDSM with machines. Don't think there is any femdom, maybe the regular sex scenes could be considered maledom, no clue.

Maggotbear

Jun 23, 2017
well, did not save for a long time and while running i fell through the map :( Any way of fixing this, don't wanna start all over.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Game is dissent.Bedly optimized but game is good.
Badly optimized? I am running this on a shitty laptop with a 1gb gpu, and rather well while we're at it. I think I read about some optimizations some time ago, so I would say that the "minimum requirements" are quite outdated. Not 100% though.

Is the game only full of bdsm or is there any light femdom/maledom (no machines, no bondage) or just normal voyeur/sexy stuff?
You have sex bots with which you can do whatever you like. There is vag/anal sex, there is BDSM, there is even some forced stuff, but the sex bots enjoy all of it, so I would say it is allowed forced (dat phrase) stuff. I wouldn't call it domination since everything is approved and allowed by all the characters, if you know what I mean.

TL;DR just play the game, you will enjoy it :D

D

Deleted member 136881

Any chance somebody can upload linux version please?

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
OK, I admit defeat. What on earth am I supposed to now my gun is pointing at the Mechaspider?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
You have sex bots with which you can do whatever you like. There is vag/anal sex, there is BDSM, there is even some forced stuff, but the sex bots enjoy all of it, so I would say it is allowed forced (dat phrase) stuff. I wouldn't call it domination since everything is approved and allowed by all the characters, if you know what I mean.

TL;DR just play the game, you will enjoy it :D
I was fearing it was hard bdsm only (seeing the screenshots, the machines...), which I don't enjoy at all... so I was disappointed as I like the models used.
Light femdom/maledom is just is more like "who is in control" than forced sex (I don't think there could be any hentai like rape anyway, as characters are robots), though I like sex training stuff.

D

Deleted member 136881

OK, I admit defeat. What on earth am I supposed to now my gun is pointing at the Mechaspider?
I think I hit same bug in second fighting scene, my main character couldn't attack, but android girl could. So either play it smart or just get defeated, it won't end the game and you might even get some extra scenes out of it.

Or I think that is what you meant to say...

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Game is dissent.Bedly optimized but game is good.After this rpg and Renup'Py sheet.Spending couple of hours to see copol rendered daz stuf or worst.Asshols who make game from illusion and traing to get profits.Or imbeciles who training to take screenshots from other game and train to make game and wont money.Lik asshols on you tube who representing mods,lol.And wont money.Ther is new mod on skyrim,giv me money.....OR fallout 4 ther is new cbbe.May pc is old and i ned new one.But i dont like to work.So giv me money.I dont qnow sheet ,but there is people who du somthing,and i am going to show you.For some money.It is new mod on nexus.Give me money....And i hate you tube
doesnt look any language i know. in fact doesnt look like any language used on this planet.
reptiloid confirmed.

Reactions: Voilsh and Gabaw

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Does the MC's arm still wave spasticly during combat? That used to be hilarious for awhile until it got really distracting.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
The fights are really pointless... Save before them, then lose to see if there is any content for losing, if not just cheat through them.

I was fearing it was hard bdsm only (seeing the screenshots, the machines...), which I don't enjoy at all... so I was disappointed as I like the models used.
Light femdom/maledom is just is more like "who is in control" than forced sex (I don't think there could be any hentai like rape anyway, as characters are robots), though I like sex training stuff.
With that clarification in mind it is 97% maledom, since there are only 2 or 3 scripted scenes where you are not in control, the rest is in your hands. Also, there is a scripted scene for every one of these devices, some can be avoided, some cannot. Once you deal with all the scripted scenes though, you can take all the devices in your inventory and never place them down so you could have a vanilla sex only game.

Sorry if this has been posted, but where is the shower to shower with vivian??
Laboratory -> left (I think) to observation rooms -> 1st room on the right (Room 1 - it says it on the floor in front of the door).

Reactions: jay_peters

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
well, did not save for a long time and while running i fell through the map :( Any way of fixing this, don't wanna start all over.
I have this problem too in my dev version but i have really no idea on how to avoid this. It seems to be a unity issue since it happens even if you have a bunch of colliders underneath you :(

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I have this problem too in my dev version but i have really no idea on how to avoid this. It seems to be a unity issue since it happens even if you have a bunch of colliders underneath you :(
How hard would it be to add a teleport function that would get you back to your ship in case that happens? (and I do realise that people would abuse the hell out of it)
Or maybe an autosave every 5 minutes or so?

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
The basics of fighting is to click the characters icon on the left then:
  • Moving: use the movement mode to position character, use spacebar to leave movement mode.
  • Select enemy: Click the middle picture at the bottom (not the box inside the picture though), chose enemy to lock onto.
  • Attack: Click the box in the middle of the middle picture.
For the first fight, kite the spider. It has less movement than your range with your gun. It can move about one hanger floor square. Lose the second fight for more scenes. If you are determined to win it, make sure Aemi has the gun and that you picked up and equipped the sledgehammer in your ship before heading to the lab.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes