Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
In terms of 'features' this probably the most advanced adult game I have played. Fully 3D environment, AI-controlled characters with pathfinding, a hacking and combat system with a fair bit of complexity, etc. Of course that doesn't mean the gameplay is perfect by any means, but it is enjoyable so far. My number one suggestion would be to get someone to fix up the dialogue text. I could understand everything that was being said, but it would be a lot nicer to read with some work. I'm sure there are people who would be willing to fix it up if provided with a text file containing the dialogue. Some sections seem to be already proofread but others do not.

One other nitpick I have is how the character continues to move forward for a moment after releasing the movement key, could be intentional to work with the walk animation, but it makes the movement feel unresponsive.

Hope to see more progress on the game in the future.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if you guys love this game, you should put an eye on the dev others projects , they are small games but they are still pretty good too :)

i follow Kerni on LL for years now... damn , so many progress :D and a good guy dev

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't played since v0.26 so I thought I'd take another look... But my favourite 'Skip' buttons are gone and I was never fond of those minigames.

I get that the skips were only there for debugging purposes, but I really just wanted to play the story not get into Lumosity-level stuff. After a frustrating 30 minutes getting nowhere on the hacking minigame I'm pretty much done with it... Since you're a member here Kerni, would you consider having some kind of "Incompetence: Quickfail" button? Reward players who complete the puzzles later on in the story with scenes or outfits or whatever. Or punish me for being so incompetent.

I don't mind, I'll take the hit. I just hate having my progress blocked by arbitrary math puzzles that are too much after a long, exhausting day when I just want to relax and play.

MTWoodz

May 13, 2017
For the life of me I can’t find the Lip color changer device. I’ve checked everywhere in the crew quarters. Am I missing something?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
how do you get the poker table?
The poker table itself is in the hanger on the bottom floor among the crates, think it's near a glowing power looking thing. But first you need to get the poker set from the box in the room connected to where you restore the power to the base. I think the box is sitting on a bench there. After getting the poker set then you can move the poker table. Think that is all the steps needed (though there might be a conversation related to games or something as well, hazy on the details.)

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ahm. you can also use my official 0.54 link...

I hope this will work XD
Thanks Kerni! I love your work on this game, it's one of my favorites. By the way as this game's creator, you should message one of the moderators to get your "Game Developer" fancy green tag on your profile :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Holy fuck this game is a gem. I was skeptical at first but this is definitely one of the best adult games available. Plenty of content, full 3D, and the models look good. I recommend this wholeheartedly. I'm not that big a fan of the mini games, I did the first two but I sed ctrl+w to skip the third. Keep it up!

On a side note. I don't know why the hell it's labeled as a visual novel, it definitely isn't. It's an open world/sandbox style 3D game. There is nothing visual novelish about it. If this is a visual novel, so are all the GTA games.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Holy fuck this game is a gem. I was skeptical at first but this is definitely one of the best adult games available. Plenty of content, full 3D, and the models look good. I recommend this wholeheartedly. I'm not that big a fan of the mini games, I did the first two but I sed ctrl+w to skip the third. Keep it up!

On a side note. I don't know why the hell it's labeled as a visual novel, it definitely isn't. It's an open world/sandbox style 3D game. There is nothing visual novelish about it. If this is a visual novel, so are all the GTA games.
It really is one of the best, especially considering in the 10 or so months since I stumbled upon it, he has added so much. I think I found it around version .2 or so.

On another note, sometimes it's worth using ctrl-L to lose, like the battle, for a extra bit of content :)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
When is the next version coming out?
For the next version to come out i still have many things to do.
Currently i am at the towerdefense generic event (Aemis event) and then i have to do Vivian's event.
After that i need to make the *android delivery bot* events and functions annddddd after that i wanted to update spellcorrection system.

So.. could take a long time >_<

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
For the next version to come out i still have many things to do.
Currently i am at the towerdefense generic event (Aemis event) and then i have to do Vivian's event.
After that i need to make the *android delivery bot* events and functions annddddd after that i wanted to update spellcorrection system.

So.. could take a long time >_<
I was wondering, if there will be a way to have the girls to wears the clothes from the Mini Games events, in the main game at all? I'll loves to see them in them as a part of the main game story! ^_^ ♥

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
I was wondering, if there will be a way to have the girls to wears the clothes from the Mini Games events, in the main game at all? I'll loves to see them in them as a part of the main game story! ^_^ ♥
For that matter, i wish there was the option to equip the chastity belts that were used in the scene where Vivian is introduced (the non-transparent, metal ones).

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
*Noted onto the long to do list*
But i need to shift this into the future since i still have other plans first. (Finishing the crew quarter events and then the command section)

For that matter, i wish there was the option to equip the chastity belts that were used in the scene where Vivian is introduced (the non-transparent, metal ones).
Uff.. ahmm.. is this really that important (because this belt is not really scripted , would require some work/Time)

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes