Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
How's the development coming along? I really like this game
If i would take a guess then i would say that i have 60% of the new story done.
It takes a while since i have to be awar of player choices along the way -> (did the player found the ring-gag or did the player found the chastity devices and if not then i have to script something extra... etc etc...)
And of course since this is the last level i need to implement a tiny bit of story too xD

Reactions: Dini

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
If i would take a guess then i would say that i have 60% of the new story done.
It takes a while since i have to be awar of player choices along the way -> (did the player found the ring-gag or did the player found the chastity devices and if not then i have to script something extra... etc etc...)
And of course since this is the last level i need to implement a tiny bit of story tooXD
But can I make a small request, its not necessary to do, but to place some pointers in the crew quarters level, like where everything is?

anyway thanks for answering and good luck

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
But can I make a small request, its not necessary to do, but to place some pointers in the crew quarters level, like where everything is?

anyway thanks for answering and good luck
I guess once i am done with the game i can create a map with every location of every item you can find.
Would be the easiest thing to do ^_^

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Found a new atom sized hole in the station that I fell through. This is in the version in the OP, maybe 0.60. Not too far into the game, only have the lab and maintenance sections open, and in the lab, cell 2 has the door open and a robot standing around. I started exploring the room and passed by the foot of the bed and fell through the station.

Sadly, I don't have a save close to that point, but I do have a save of the MC floating through space. My current plan is to copy that save somewhere else, call it up and let the MC fall some more, save again and compare the two saves to see if I can find the MC's location data. Then find the same data in a save inside the station and relocate my MC in the save file and see if I can get him back into the station.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Found a new atom sized hole in the station that I fell through. This is in the version in the OP, maybe 0.60. Not too far into the game, only have the lab and maintenance sections open, and in the lab, cell 2 has the door open and a robot standing around. I started exploring the room and passed by the foot of the bed and fell through the station.

Sadly, I don't have a save close to that point, but I do have a save of the MC floating through space. My current plan is to copy that save somewhere else, call it up and let the MC fall some more, save again and compare the two saves to see if I can find the MC's location data. Then find the same data in a save inside the station and relocate my MC in the save file and see if I can get him back into the station.
Mhh.. i really need to counter this somehow.
Doesn't occur often but maybe i am able to reset the players position to a previous position.
Or i just make a event in wich you can decide where you want to go.

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Hi there. Need a little Help. How to move the Robot in the Crew Quarters? I can only move the Cam and Zoom. And only the ESC-Button works.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi there. Need a little Help. How to move the Robot in the Crew Quarters? I can only move the Cam and Zoom. And only the ESC-Button works.
You should be able to click onto the ground so the robot nmoves to this position.
If you are not able to , then you have found a bug ^_^

If you are really not able to then it would be good to send me your savefile so i can have a look at it.

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the quick Answer. A Savefile isnt possible, cause i can not Save during a Event. Like seen in the GIF-Folder should there be a green Wirlwind-like....Thing. Maybe it isnt there, cause i hit the Spacebar at the Entrance. Now i load a veeeeeery long ago Safe (sigh), and play this Event again from the Beginning (witout stupidly hitting Spacebar).
Btw great Game! I love it.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the quick Answer. A Savefile isnt possible, cause i can not Save during a Event. Like seen in the GIF-Folder should there be a green Wirlwind-like....Thing. Maybe it isnt there, cause i hit the Spacebar at the Entrance. Now i load a veeeeeery long ago Safe (sigh), and play this Event again from the Beginning (witout stupidly hitting Spacebar).
Btw great Game! I love it.
Please tell me if the event is working after that , maybe you really encountered an error i need to fix.
(I guess if there is really one i will notice it on my next playthrough)

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah that did it. It was my fault by hitting the Spacebar. Shortly bevor that, a Text apears that was tould, to abort the walk by hitting the Spacebar. I load the Safe and was able to play this Event without any Error. I guess it is maybe good to implement, by hitting the Spacebar once again the Player is able to walk again.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I got caught in the crew quarters and dropped in the VR game. I picked AEMI and had a not too successful run that ended in the game locking up somewhere in the VR world. I had to restart to get out of it.

I chose to spam saves at that point and did the crew quarter android and delivery cart games until I beat them. Is there a way to play the VR games without getting caught? I have asked AEMI about the headset but I can't remember if she offered to go play.

About Vivian, I am confused about how quickly she has decided to be a sex droid. Just because she has been dropped in a body made for sex, her mind was not. She has to have some level of intelligence as she was a researcher at the station yet she doesn't really contribute solutions to the problems and just goes along with everything the others do.

I haven't spent any time with the mod interfaces for text and grammar fixes. There are multiple errors that I am willing to overlook as I like the game.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I got caught in the crew quarters and dropped in the VR game. I picked AEMI and had a not too successful run that ended in the game locking up somewhere in the VR world. I had to restart to get out of it.
Locked in VR world ?
Can you please describe what happend ?

I chose to spam saves at that point and did the crew quarter android and delivery cart games until I beat them. Is there a way to play the VR games without getting caught? I have asked AEMI about the headset but I can't remember if she offered to go play.
Yes , you need to go to the crew quarter android sex shop and search for the VR headset (near the delivery bot)
Then you need to talk to Aemi , Then you need your new VR headset from your spaceship and talk again with Aemi.
IN the following towerdefense game you can cheat by pressing ctrl+W once the minigame starts.

About Vivian, I am confused about how quickly she has decided to be a sex droid. Just because she has been dropped in a body made for sex, her mind was not. She has to have some level of intelligence as she was a researcher at the station yet she doesn't really contribute solutions to the problems and just goes along with everything the others do.
Maybe Vivian just recronized fast that her old way was destructive to herself and to her environment.
or.. maybe i am not a good character developer xD

I haven't spent any time with the mod interfaces for text and grammar fixes. There are multiple errors that I am willing to overlook as I like the game.
Me not good engrish speaking/writing person ^_^

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes