Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Silly question! Should I download the gifs thingy in the OP as well? or is the 0.75 download enough?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How can I start the poker game?! I already found the cards but I can't find the chairs and tables in hangar bay!

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
After you found the cards (and Vivian must be able to wear BDSM gear) you can find the chairs here.
Remmembers me that i still have to create the minimaps for all section with all findable items XD
So they're not the same chairs as the ones you eat your meal in?
I've unlocked the meal chairs and tables but there's no choice for a poker game.
Also by the bdsm gear you mean the ropes one? If so, then that was the problem coz I just finished that scene.

May I say, I REALLY like your game, one of the few that I actually read the dialogues!

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So they're not the same chairs as the ones you eat your meal in?
I've unlocked the meal chairs and tables but there's no choice for a poker game.
Also by the bdsm gear you mean the ropes one? If so, then that was the problem coz I just finished that scene.

May I say, I REALLY like your game, one of the few that I actually read the dialogues!
Nope they are not the same chairs as used in the meal event. And with BDSM gear i mean you need a flag wich will be set once Vivian Has acknowledged her selfbondage fetisch.

If you are still not able to trigger the event once you go near the table with the chairs then i would like to have your savefile so i can see if this is a bug :)

Reactions: QQBangBang

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Nope they are not the same chairs as used in the meal event. And with BDSM gear i mean you need a flag wich will be set once Vivian Has acknowledged her selfbondage fetisch.

If you are still not able to trigger the event once you go near the table with the chairs then i would like to have your savefile so i can see if this is a bug :)
Thanks! Those were the chairs. I'd read somewhere about the similarity of this scene to the meal one so I thought they used the same chairs.
Thanks again ;)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
@Kerni take your time with playtesting/debugging, will you? I simply can't stand the fact next update will be the last. :'( Kinda hoping you'll get extra great ideas, to add to the game, while doing that. :eek:penedeyewink:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Uhhh.

Clicked the MEGA link for GIFs, and
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Okay .. i uploaded a new public beta for everyone.

It is currently public 0.95 and this is the feature complete beta (game is nearly done , only debugging left if needed)

Download link :

Patreon post with more details :

Change log : 0.75 to 0.95 (Feature complete public beta)
- Fixed : Many little things and story blockers if forgot about ~_~
- Fixed : Gag event in hydroponics was still avaliable after command section story
- Added : story mods can now be loaded as pure spellcorrections
(Disable the -full- story mod injection in gameplay menu and activate only the story mod injection)
- Added unique and Generic events for the strap on dildo
- Added unique and Generic events for the strap on dildo test device
- Added unique and Generic events for the Secure wait device
- Added unique and Generic events for the commercial cleaning device
- Added dialouges for Aemi and Vivian (AI life event triggers)
- Added end scene
- Added 1500 VN frames

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm having trouble with that link, I get thrown into my megalink cloud drive with nothing to download

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes