Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I see no reason to leave the station. He should get the girls to get the assembly line up and running as he could make a fortune selling versions of them.
Thank you for the spoiler if this in fact is one and if so can you please next time use the spoiler?
Also i should have not clicked on the new notification for this game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for the spoiler if this in fact is one and if so can you please next time use the spoiler?
Also i should have not clicked on the new notification for this game.
I have no knowledge of the endgame. It's just a dream I had, Victor doing final testing before delivery on all the sex bots they can make, as well as servicing his two girls. no reason to ever leave.

repper666

Dec 29, 2017
Could you help to explain how you made girl wear only top or bottom part of costume? It can be seen when loading save from 0.75 archive "after command section completed".

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Could you help to explain how you made girl wear only top or bottom part of costume? It can be seen when loading save from 0.75 archive "after command section completed".
This needs a bit fiddleing around , i guess i asked Vivian to use the succubus cosplay and then i asked her to use the chastity bra as well as the nipple stimulation things.

sjrdvndwg

Apr 20, 2018
Let it load into RAM. Don't touch your keyboard or move your mouse around. It takes anywhere from a minute to 3 or 5 minutes for it to load the game into RAM. It will show a black screen for that entire time. If you need it to load quicker, use the half texture option in the run menu when you first start it. Make sure your computer meets minimum specs, though. I recommend 6 gigs or more of RAM with a 4 gig video card. You can run it on a 2 gig video card and 4 gigs or RAM and that's what I consider the minimum. But it really won't run on less than 2 gigs of ram or video even on the lowest setting.
im running it on a intel i5 3470s 8 gigs of ram no graficscard and it is doing fine

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
im running it on a intel i5 3470s 8 gigs of ram no graficscard and it is doing fine
I was stuck on an old core duo (yes from the pre-i3,i5,i7 days) and a 512MB nVidia for a few weeks at a relatives. It was able to run it just fine. Well fine meaning on low settings, but it ran it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's good then.. Guess kerni's been optimizing it. My main concern is loading the game into ram.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a bug? After setting up the tables next to the water cooler things, the two go get costumes and discuss the scenerio they want to act out but they never come back.

Do I just have to wait a long time?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I figured it out. Since it was something never mentioned or even hinted. You must go to the chair in the upper deck where the computer are in the hangar and it wil automatically start. No waiting involved

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have no knowledge of the endgame. It's just a dream I had, Victor doing final testing before delivery on all the sex bots they can make, as well as servicing his two girls. no reason to ever leave.
I was just thinking while playing last, they are really concerned about him getting injured, telling him not to do certain things, Aemi has the robot move all the food so "to prevent damage to his body." I thought they're going to want to turn him into an android.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Aside from the ridiculous amount of spelling mistakes, this is an amazing and fairly well polished game in terms of mechanics and story.

The only thing it's missing is a POV perspective but aside from that, it's nearly perfect.

Malonsmilk

Aug 7, 2016
I last played what has to be over a year ago by now. I enjoyed the game then, and I'm glad to see Kerni has still been working on it since. Good guy Kerni is not one of your long term patreon scam artists. Hope I have a lot of good stuff to catch up to.

Reactions: gl00wa

Z3r0Sama

Feb 4, 2018
Anyway to reset settings? I enabled ssaa and now can't click anything on main menu. Changing res or settings in launcher doesn't help.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Anyway to reset settings? I enabled ssaa and now can't click anything on main menu. Changing res or settings in launcher doesn't help.
Try to press ESC once you are in the main menu of the game , from there you should be able to reset the SSAA setting.

If this does not work you can find all the settings in regedit
upload_2018-5-29_0-14-8.png

upload_2018-5-29_0-14-21.png

...and then change SSAA_ON_OFF to Dword 0

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
hey guys i m very sry if this question appeared already but i m kind of stuck :-(
after i talked to the girls about the commander-section and forged that ...plan... where do i have to go/what do i have to do

according to the talks i have to grab some stuff or use the elevator:
i ran around like a crazy chicken checking all corners in every section for stuff i can carry with the androids chasing me and found nothing
also the elevator has no new (commander-)section unlocked

is it a bug being in the free roaming mode (i never activated it myself) after the crew quarters that prevents me from proceeding?

thanks a lot in advance

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
hey guys i m very sry if this question appeared already but i m kind of stuck :-(
after i talked to the girls about the commander-section and forged that ...plan... where do i have to go/what do i have to do

according to the talks i have to grab some stuff or use the elevator:
i ran around like a crazy chicken checking all corners in every section for stuff i can carry with the androids chasing me and found nothing
also the elevator has no new (commander-)section unlocked

is it a bug being in the free roaming mode (i never activated it myself) after the crew quarters that prevents me from proceeding?

thanks a lot in advance
Please make sure that you NOT have the mod framework active. Currently there is a bug where if you use the mod framework the command section story will get stuck since you can not choose the -command section- on the elevator.

please go into your gameplay options (esc -> gameplay) and disable mod injection ^_^

If this is NOT the error then it would be nice to give me your savegame so i can have a look into this.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Thx i will try now: watch out for the €^^

€:

should be here right? i disabled them all an it had no effect (ecept that i couldn t load most of the saves anymore)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thx i will try now: watch out for the €^^

€:

should be here right? i disabled them all an it had no effect (ecept that i couldn t load most of the saves anymore)
You found it , you only need to disable story mod injection and spell correction. AND then restart the game. (it should be faster since the game does not load a mod into the story)

Your savegames do not work anymore since you disabled the savegame workaround. Normally this should be disabled by default so the game creates text files with all save data inthe game directory. If you had it active the whole time then the gamesaves will be in the playerprefs.

This savegame workaround was invented for linux/mac systems who are not able (for unknown/stupid reasons) to work with text files.

So IF this option was enabled the whole time you need to reenable this and then you can load your savegames again. IF you run the game on a windows pc and want to save your savegames into a textfile format you need to enable savegameworkaround , load a game , disable the workaround and save your game in a free slot. I never tried this myself but i think it would work.

Reactions: Rijin

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
New player here... Is there a walkthrough of sorts for this game to see what can be done and how? To explore all the naughty content?

I like this game although some of the things there (machine sex) are not too much my thing. I believe the main attraction of this game is the solid story and steady un-grindy progression even if the story is not full of twists and surprises. You have a short term goal, you finish it quickly, have some kinky fun, go to the next short term goal.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes