Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Good one mate. That "fading into oblivion" sure explains the ever rising number of patrons for a game about a very niche kink that wouldnt gather that much attention anyway. Get a grip.

And if you want AAA UI, why don't you drop, say, 20 mil dollars on Kerni? (not to mention that AAA games in the last ~8 years are just absolute unplayable shit, peddled by shitty corporations that don't make games anymore, just sell products or worse: license services (looking at you EA, Ubi, Activision, Valve))
NO point in arguing, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
Last thing I want to do is to burden the poor developer into calling more of his friends to register new accounts here (like you did) to dispute my humble comment.
Over and out.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Here's a specific error for ya. I play on the 2nd setting. Fastest or fast or whatever. My GPU is only used about 25% and I get 15 FPS on average. If I turn on AA I get 100% usage and 30 FPS. I have tried every other setting in settings -> graphics and nothing does this except for AA. Basically the game isn't using my GPU correctly until I turn on AA.

If you need any more info I'd be happy to provide.
My specs:
Intel i5-3210M
8GB DDR3
AMD HD7670M
Mh.. if you really tried out every option there (incluiding the rendering option) then i can not really help either since i am not a professional game developer (just a amatuer one xD)
my settings are always
-> forward rendering
-> SSAA off
-> beautify on
-> SSAO on

And for the rendering there are 3 different modes in the options right now, but I am not much of a rendering guy so I can't tell how do they work, hopefully Kerni can provide more info on that.
Ahmm. Yes currently you have three modes avaliable
Forward rendering , legacy deffered and pure deffered. There is a massive difference betwen forward and deffered rendering in the lightning calculation but it comes at the price that simple MSAA does not work. You can try to use deffered lightning with SSAA on.

Hey, thanks for the update, I was really looking forward to playing a new version of this game.

Are there interactable items in the command centre, or are they not implemented just yet? Because I have been unable to find any. Also after clearing the command centre Aemi still has the launch text for the command centre section ( in my own game as well as in your pre-suplied save).

Cheers

No , Currently there are none. These will come in the free romaing mode update soon.

Can somebody post a save game that ends the previous version?
Is included into the (pirated) download it is the 0.61 save (first save slot)

Reactions: Maddick

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
There is alot to do in this, lots of fun stuff, couple bugs sure, But alot of fun imaginative stuff

quaza7

Dec 11, 2017
on the mac version of the game and when i get to the chastity trial, it wont let me move. is this a bug?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
dunno what to do right now, after taking control of the hydroponics section and having that symbiote plant inside aemi event(picked the girls playing with eachother) and aemi getting shit ready for vivi to try it out herself i cant figure out what to do, the counter for that symbiote thing counted out and i have exhausted every talk option with both of them and i(think) have searched every nook and cranny of the 4 available sections for any object to interact with 3-4 times, if i remember correctly this is where i ended up on the first version i played like a year ago.

so did i break it or have i missed something? attached save just in case its needed

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
on the mac version of the game and when i get to the chastity trial, it wont let me move. is this a bug?
I guess yes , but since i do not own a Mac/linux pc i can not confirm anything. (maybe this bug occurs on the windows version too but i need to test this later)

dunno what to do right now, after taking control of the hydroponics section and having that symbiote plant inside aemi event(picked the girls playing with eachother) and aemi getting shit ready for vivi to try it out herself i cant figure out what to do, the counter for that symbiote thing counted out and i have exhausted every talk option with both of them and i(think) have searched every nook and cranny of the 4 available sections for any object to interact with 3-4 times, if i remember correctly this is where i ended up on the first version i played like a year ago.

so did i break it or have i missed something? attached save just in case its needed
As i started your savegame and went to Aemi i can speak about serveral new things (including the next section to capture , the commabnd section)
(Maybe scrolling up the list will help =)

upload_2018-5-15_9-25-19.png

Reactions: Camel and Maddick

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
sry for being late, didnt have time to play again until a short while ago, cant believe i missed that... thanks for the help

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
Great game!
First i thought "A 1.80 GB 3D game cant be good and will be short". Then i started the game and it was kinda boring at the beginning but i was just the prologue and i really was proven wrong.
Sure the graphics don't look super amazing and the Sex scenes are always a little short
or lets say the protagonist cums really fast :D
but man is there a lot to do in this game!
After each "mission" you can search new stuff, machines and toys and unlock more and more lewd things for the girls to do.
I'm still not finished with the game and i hope there is more to explore.
Again: Great game!

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I really like this game. The spelling and grammar could use a bit of work, but besides that... the game is quite entertaining with an interesting story and plenty of H-scenes to keep everyone entertained. I've attempted playing other games of similar style, and they fell quite short. Abandoned however does not fall short, quite the opposite actually. The game has great mechanics, controls, UI, and story. There is some lag issues, but nothing that makes it unplayable, and as I mentioned, the spelling and grammar could use some work as well. All things added up though, add up to a game that I happily played through til the end of content, and will be watching for more updates. I really hope this game gets completed, and not abandoned like so many other wonderful titles. I would love to see how the developers go with leaving the station, making it home base of sorts, or whatever... moreover it would be nice if the cast could find a way for the girls to become pregnant as well as the immortality that Viv and Aemi seek for Victor.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
(...) it would be nice if the cast could find a way for the girls to become pregnant as well as the immortality that Viv and Aemi seek for Victor.
Meh, what I want is remote-control that enables/disables girls ability to orgasm. Now that would friggin awesome. (and lore-consistent ^_^)

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I really like this game. The spelling and grammar could use a bit of work, but besides that... the game is quite entertaining with an interesting story and plenty of H-scenes to keep everyone entertained. I've attempted playing other games of similar style, and they fell quite short. Abandoned however does not fall short, quite the opposite actually. The game has great mechanics, controls, UI, and story. There is some lag issues, but nothing that makes it unplayable, and as I mentioned, the spelling and grammar could use some work as well. All things added up though, add up to a game that I happily played through til the end of content, and will be watching for more updates. I really hope this game gets completed, and not abandoned like so many other wonderful titles. I would love to see how the developers go with leaving the station, making it home base of sorts, or whatever... moreover it would be nice if the cast could find a way for the girls to become pregnant as well as the immortality that Viv and Aemi seek for Victor.
The game is nearly complete , the command section was the last main story addition to the game. The next beta will be the free romaing update which includes the last machines and devices you can find as well as the - fly awa from station - ending.
After that the project is done and i am FINALY free for a new project (after i migrated all my scripts to C#)
and then.... mh... we will see :)

Btw.. there are no developers xD
I am alone on this one.

Reactions: depechedNode

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
The game is nearly complete , the command section was the last main story addition to the game. The next beta will be the free romaing update which includes the last machines and devices you can find as well as the - fly awa from station - ending.
After that the project is done and i am FINALY free for a new project (after i migrated all my scripts to C#)

Btw.. there are no developers XD
I am alone on this one.
Well shite... was really wanting to see what happened once they leave the station, and if the goverment issues between current govt. and Viv's govt. were brought up more -shrugs- oh well maybe an Abandoned 2 some time down the line :3 As far as you doing all this solo, even more amazing :p I've played games from actual Dev companies, titles that play on Xbox One, that aren't as good as this xD If I could, I would def donate on patreon but alas I am unable to do so.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016

Btw.. there are no developers XD
I am alone on this one.
After this game is finished have you considered making a monster girl game? Most of the ones ive found dont have much to them.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
After this game is finished have you considered making a monster girl game? Most of the ones ive found dont have much to them.
If you go to Kerni's blog in the OP, you can see other games he started. I actually enjoyed the premise for Museum of Naughty Devices. It's unfinished and well, at times broken, but the idea is neat!

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
If you go to Kerni's blog in the OP, you can see other games he started. I actually enjoyed the premise for Museum of Naughty Devices. It's unfinished and well, at times broken, but the idea is neat!

Ohhhh that looks nice. Maybe some expanding on that one would be good.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

Hey bacchhus :D
You are still alive too xD

Ohhhh that looks nice. Maybe some expanding on that one would be good.

Ahm.. i do not know. I made many monstergirl games in my ahmm.. wilder years but barely anyone liked them. Maybe i can make a very short project with monstergirls in a yandere game again (just like love - a descent to madness and love - a desperate addiction)
But as always time is the limiting factor >_<

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey bacchhus :D
You are still alive too XD
Ever since I found out that your game was posted on f95, I've been hiding in the weeds, watching the progress. I don't go to ULMF anymore, which is probably a shame. Always should bounce around to keep in the loop.

Congrats on getting to the end of this game! I am so looking forward to the final product!

Prost!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I see no reason to leave the station. He should get the girls to get the assembly line up and running as he could make a fortune selling versions of them.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.40 star(s) 55 Votes