Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
New player here... Is there a walkthrough of sorts for this game to see what can be done and how? To explore all the naughty content?

I like this game although some of the things there (machine sex) are not too much my thing. I believe the main attraction of this game is the solid story and steady un-grindy progression even if the story is not full of twists and surprises. You have a short term goal, you finish it quickly, have some kinky fun, go to the next short term goal.
there is a list of items to be found floating somewhere, but i cant find it, sorry.

Reactions: troll822

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
there is a list of items to be found floating somewhere, but i cant find it, sorry.
I wanted to create some pictures (maps) with all devices and their positions in the next public beta.
And the site you are taling about is
->

Reactions: KingArthur101

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hmm, Google tells that this document is not public/published :p
wierd , it is telling me that everyone who got the link is able to see it. And i am able top se it too even though i am not the creator of this guide.

Ahmm.. this is the link the document gave me maybe.. it is different ?
-->

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
I'm right after crew quarters, I choosen Vivian, how do I move her or get around or attack the skeleton back?
she can only run away from it. click on the ground anywhere to make her go there. the minigame is to navigate the map without getting caught by skeleton 3(4?) times. the other enemies will just slow you down.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
There's a new update every 2-3 months? Not that I have finished the current content, just want to know.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There's a new update every 2-3 months? Not that I have finished the current content, just want to know.
Well, yes maybe 3, 4 or 5 months. Depends on story progress the dev makes.

The next version for release will be the Final. Guess 2 months until release.

Reactions: troll822

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Well, yes maybe 3, 4 or 5 months. Depends on story progress the dev makes.

The next version for release will be the Final. Guess 2 months until release.

I hope i am faster... if i am finished i can reward myself with a new PC :)
My 2600k has long enough powered my system >_<

Reactions: shadowprophet99

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
wierd , it is telling me that everyone who got the link is able to see it. And i am able top se it too even though i am not the creator of this guide.

Ahmm.. this is the link the document gave me maybe.. it is different ?
-->
I promise I will eventually update it (I guess it's stuck on 0.61 or even on 0.54). Just got into lazy/busy mode recently

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So saves don't work?
I'll wait to that gets fixed because i'm not wasting hours doing what i already did.
Unity seems to have more issues than all other engines.

If someone can send a video of a fix to get my save from the older version to work i'd be happy other wise i wasted hours of my time on a game!

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
So saves don't work?
I'll wait to that gets fixed because i'm not wasting hours doing what i already did.
Unity seems to have more issues than all other engines.

If someone can send a video of a fix to get my save from the older version to work i'd be happy other wise i wasted hours of my time on a game!
They do? Just copy the text files.

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes