Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Do you have a release date for Milky Ways?
Unfortunately i am not able to give you a release date since i can only work on my games on weekends.
As many people already know , game development takes tons of time and.. patience^_^

I can tell you what i have done so far :
- about 1700 VN frames
- new animatzions (about 170 so far)
- more than 6 clothing sets (maybe even freely selectable once i fits into the story)
- a new 3d printeer feature which lets you create new machines with aresource system (remembers me.. i still need to think about a permanent resource source)
-This time i can change the size of the breasts but i did not utilize it since i need to progress in the story (it is called -milky ways- for a reason xD)

Can you give a hint besides the name of the title?
Yes , i can.
Milky way will play just like AATOFL (3d environment and npcs etc) but this time it is on a island on a far away planet with 1 android and 3 human girls. (all new characters)
It will be mostly a story driven game just like AATOFL with a bit exploring the islands past and some abandoned bunkers mixed in between.
And of course... my fetisch will also be there... as usuall.. >_<
(but no fighting this time as well as the minigames , i left them out)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Tried it out today and I need to know one thing to decide whether I´ll continue playing. Are both of the girls (AI´s) uncapable of feeling physical sexual pleasure? if yes, then will it stay like this thourought the entire game?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Tried it out today and I need to know one thing to decide whether I´ll continue playing. Are both of the girls (AI´s) uncapable of feeling physical sexual pleasure? if yes, then will it stay like this thourought the entire game?
Both of them will feel physical sexual pleasure because Aemi (the real AI ) will upgrade her system once you take the laboratory section and Vivian (the human tunred into a cyborg) already has. ^_^

Reactions: kharza

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Both of them will feel physical sexual pleasure because Aemi (the real AI ) will upgrade her system once you take the laboratory section and Vivian (the human tunred into a cyborg) already has. ^_^
Thanks for the info. It´s worth playing for me then.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
sorry for asking, but i unfortunatly loaded a savegame from the manager and i dont know where vivian was found. i need to know where is her bedroom?! thx for help

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
sorry for asking, but i unfortunatly loaded a savegame from the manager and i dont know where vivian was found. i need to know where is her bedroom?! thx for help
Pls look into the folder named "AATOFL item maps" in the AATOFL main folder.
ALl maps are there as well as the positon of all items

Reactions: Krull and puffy001

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
very exited for your new game. if its just half as good as to expect from you.
kanns kaum erwarten!;)

Reactions: Hans98

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i hope my old computer is able to run milky ways!! aatofl reached almost its limits

Girl: ''there are no games with good graphics, beautiful characters, bdsm theme and torture devices......''

Kerni: ''hold my yoke''

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Now i have seen your new post with Maya :love: (what is the name of the cooking girl) . I have to play it in best quality!!! maybe my new PC has to come a little sooner:ROFLMAO:
i look forward to this great game. You Kerni are a Hero! So much work, such dedication for a project that big.
every sunday a new post, with new progress. You are just great!!!!

i really liked aemy, vivian and the interaction with them. but it would be really nice if one of the new girls is a little reluctant at first about your machines. and you can ''convince'' her or force her a little to like them( o pervet me :oops::LOL:)
btw. i love your machines and the whole idea of both games.

i can´t wait :cry:

please continue with your really good work!!!!!

a true fan

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Now i have seen your new post with Maya :love: (what is the name of the cooking girl) .
The name of the girl cooking is Malia.

i look forward to this great game. You Kerni are a Hero! So much work, such dedication for a project that big.
every sunday a new post, with new progress. You are just great!!!!
Unfortunately you never know if it will be a great game. You need to play it first :)
(when the first beta is out)

Because this time you do not have a sci fi station , you have a island and you run around much and need to craft and find things.
So... we will see ^_^

i really liked aemy, vivian and the interaction with them. but it would be really nice if one of the new girls is a little reluctant at first about your machines. and you can ''convince'' her or force her a little to like them( o pervet me :oops::LOL:)
btw. i love your machines and the whole idea of both games.
In the new game with the new characters you need to build it up first (a bit).
Currently i have implemented one machine you can use with one girl (Yukari the android girl). ( the other ones need to be "persuaded" first and this comes in later betas)

i can´t wait :cry:
I will do my best , this week i have vacation so i have much time to work on my game.
The last two days i already implemented the generic events for the one girl and the machine.
Unfortunately you can not do that much with the one girl (the android) since you need to do somethijgn else with her first.
Took me long because this time you can build as many machines as you have resources so i needed a system witch selects the the usable machine in a clever way without breaking it for other characters.

I hope that my festisches are not too extrem since i also want to include a helmet wich also acts as open mouth gag (+ plug). (useable in later beta versions)

Reactions: Honey_

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
The name of the girl cooking is Malia.

Unfortunately you never know if it will be a great game. You need to play it first :)
(when the first beta is out)

Because this time you do not have a sci fi station , you have a island and you run around much and need to craft and find things.
So... we will see ^_^

In the new game with the new characters you need to build it up first (a bit).
Currently i have implemented one machine you can use with one girl (Yukari the android girl). ( the other ones need to be "persuaded" first and this comes in later betas)

I will do my best , this week i have vacation so i have much time to work on my game.
The last two days i already implemented the generic events for the one girl and the machine.
Unfortunately you can not do that much with the one girl (the android) since you need to do somethijgn else with her first.
Took me long because this time you can build as many machines as you have resources so i needed a system witch selects the the usable machine in a clever way without breaking it for other characters.

I hope that my festisches are not too extrem since i also want to include a helmet wich also acts as open mouth gag (+ plug). (useable in later beta versions)

thanks for the reply!!

you are right, i have to play it to first! but what i have seen and read so far is very promising.
the island will be great. the more to expolre the better

no, your fetishes are fine, i like your machines and torture devices very much. there should be more games with them!!!

KyraKyoshiro

Sep 4, 2018
Hi~ So I'm loving this game, but I can't seem to progress any further, I did all the stuff in the hydroponics lab and the symbiote scene with Aemi, but after the timer for the calculations finished I can't interact with her at all, I can still talk to Vivian fine.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi~ So I'm loving this game, but I can't seem to progress any further, I did all the stuff in the hydroponics lab and the symbiote scene with Aemi, but after the timer for the calculations finished I can't interact with her at all, I can still talk to Vivian fine.
I would recommend to load an old savegame , i know there are some bugs left in the game (AATOFL) but since i am currently working on a new one (milky ways) i would not like to split my workforce into two games.
You can also use the savegames provided within the download of the game.
PS : You can skip dialouge with keyboard button "Q"

Reactions: Andrash

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Hi , I loved this game from the beginning and was wondering why not all devs make a Scene Replay function ? Its the best way for my thoughts to see all good parts without to have to play all again and can choose directly what i wanna see again. Would love to know how to make it , so i could implement it self

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I also want to include a helmet which also acts as open mouth gag (+ plug). (useable in later beta versions)
Wow, does that mean more new gags?!!. That surely sounds interesting btw Panel gags and OTM are my favs... ;)

P.S
I was wondering whether anyone has a signature for this game, I'd be glad to use it...

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Sooo... for everyone still interested. I uploaded my new game as a public beta.

As always , if you can find any malicious bugs please tell me to so i can try to use anti.bug-spray

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Sooo... for everyone still interested. I uploaded my new game as a public beta.

As always , if you can find any malicious bugs please tell me to so i can try to use anti.bug-spray
It is necessary to make a separate topic here.

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes