Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
We need more games like this, already looking forward to Milky Ways, but i kinda hoped for a real A:ATOFL Sequel, especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's to say that Milky Ways isn't in the same universe? Who knows - we might eventually run into Victor. Find out that he now has tentacles and extended life span... =D

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Who's to say that Milky Ways isn't in the same universe? Who knows - we might eventually run into Victor. Find out that he now has tentacles and extended life span... =D

And i thought i have a crazy fantasy ^_^

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Not me, and i think atm i am more into the old crew, same like it was, lets stay in sci-fi, with Mass Effect, i loved shepard and his crew,but there the endings were like, ok that means no more shepard and even his crew does not really get out of all endings well, and it took a long time to get used with the Andromeda Initiative crew, just a month after i had an upgrade on my pc where i also bought MEA, Bioware decided to stop working on further single player story, and concentrated more into the multiplayer part, and even my new pc was not good enough to play the game in a smooth way so, my trip to multiplayer was short and not fun at all, at that moment i hoped that they would make at least some dlc to fix the unfinished parts, like the missing ships from the other species, and that the "endboss" was not the real big number, so you had only won some time before the bad guys would show up again to fight your Initiative, so i hoped that they would change their mind and do at least one story dlc or two to end that unfinished stuff. What i did not like at all, was the recordings of Liara T'soni, you find on that computer in the quartier of the protagonist dad, knowing what would happen to them was like a bad flashback and so a crossover or a data base recording about victor and his girls in Milky Ways would not satisfy like a whole sequel game for them, and i am not in a rush at all, better not see them on a planet that seems not to be good for men (i maybe did not understand that well, but isnt the new protagonist there to test a vaccine, because the only one that worked, was for female, and if a men stays longer on that planet you may shorten your lifespan in a way Aemi would not allow Victor to go down there, and even when the vaccine would work at the end, plz no short crossover with Victor and the girls as "untouchable" npc.)

Just think about it, Victor and his girls get a way to extend his life, maybe transfer his important parts into a droid body, like it happend with Vivian, but leaving his reproduction parts biological so he still can "feed" the girls, then on the next abandoned base they find an breeding upgrade, so vivian could get a present she never had thought it would be possible again, her own baby. With that bigger ship they talked about they could also go back to the old station to pick up the devices, there they could find out that someone else found that base too and hack into it, those "pirates" could kidnap the girls, and victor has to free them, on the next abandoned station they find stuff to speed up growth, And after they build up a decent number of family members they start to fight against that AI Rules, so they no longer need to hide, and they live forever building up a new society where AI is no longer banned.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
And i thought i have a crazy fantasy ^_^
Well, you have a kinky fantasy AND a skill set required to develop a game that shows how kinky it is.
All I have is a fantasy and some more bad mental health. =D

Look, maybe Mechanical tentacles? It is a thing you know.
I would love to see Victor and the girls again, explore more stations, have a spectacle of how androids deal with unwanted advances by some space truckers, etc...
Although having Android Victor would be rather wasteful imo... Having Cyborg on the other hand... Or some Improved Human, with a bit of genetic mods...

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Well, you have a kinky fantasy AND a skill set required to develop a game that shows how kinky it is.
All I have is a fantasy and some more bad mental health. =D

Look, maybe Mechanical tentacles? It is a thing you know.
I would love to see Victor and the girls again, explore more stations, have a spectacle of how androids deal with unwanted advances by some space truckers, etc...
Although having Android Victor would be rather wasteful imo... Having Cyborg on the other hand... Or some Improved Human, with a bit of genetic mods...
Yeah that is the spirit, i am open for everything maybe not that much into tentacle stuff but why not? As long as victor gets the happy ending that i probably will never achieve, i kinda understand his fears of getting dumped, it is like the story of my life, but without the sci-fi setting ;)

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I Know and i probably will playit. But its Like Mass Effect: No matter how good the Following new Main Char/Group is, the first Char/Group will always be Favorite :)
We must've been playing different ME games. Because during an unfinished playthrough of my ME2 I shagged Tali and I was VERY into that. And NOT human girls. XD

Reactions: Taureum

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
We must've been playing different ME games. Because during an unfinished playthrough of my ME2 I shagged Tali and I was VERY into that. And NOT human girls. XD
I think he refers to the Teams, so the Shepard Trilogy include ME2, but then after the story ends in ME3, they came up with ME Andromeda, that was in many ways a disaster, bugs everywhere like "weird face movement" and stuff like that, then they stopped to work on single player story, not even thinking of milking ppl with some DLC to fix the loose story branches, like mention the lost other race ships that got lost but never give the player the chance to get behind the mistery, and then they went full on the multiplayer hype train. And this happens everywhere, "womanized" movies, like the new Ghostbusters movie, is just another example of that phenomena, replacing Bill Fucking Murray and the other guys with some "funny" woman just does not work, they will never beat them.

Reactions: Taureum

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
If it should happen, that he makes some far far Day away a Sequel, who Say then that is just will be just Edi and not Tali or even Liara/Samara?

Tali is one of my absolute Favorite Chars so i Understand it :)

Edit: Yeah i mean ME Trilogy and MEA. Even with the trouble about i still like Andromeda, it was Fun.

Reactions: Mr.Red and Hybris

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
If it should happen, that he makes some far far Day away a Sequel, who Say then that is just will be just Edi and not Tali or even Liara/Samara?

Tali is one of my absolute Favorite Chars so i Understand it :)

Edit: Yeah i mean ME Trilogy and MEA. Even with the trouble about i still like Andromeda, it was Fun.
I liked MEA too, but it was not as good as the Trilogy and that is the point, according to Kernis games, i love Victors story, i even tried the "testing ground game" and liked that too, but hoped for a sequel for abandoned, the cliffhanger at the end was like shouting for a sequel, and i already miss the space station feeling, in Milky Ways it came back for a short time when i discovered the small underground base, and for sure more girls, are better then two, and i wont judge before it is done, but still hope that Kernis new project after Milky Ways will be a sequel for Abandoned, maybe that "desire" will change too, because at the end i will like the new guy and his story more then victor, but that is future music, so lets wait in patience for the next update, i am already looking forward to explore the bigger underground base, what kinky device plans will we find there? and how the story around the girls will go on?

Reactions: Hybris and Taureum

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Not me, and i think atm i am more into the old crew, same like it was, lets stay in sci-fi, with Mass Effect, i loved shepard and his crew,but there the endings were like, ok that means no more shepard and even his crew does not really get out of all endings well, and it took a long time to get used with the Andromeda Initiative crew, just a month after i had an upgrade on my pc where i also bought MEA, Bioware decided to stop working on further single player story, and concentrated more into the multiplayer part, and even my new pc was not good enough to play the game in a smooth way so, my trip to multiplayer was short and not fun at all, at that moment i hoped that they would make at least some dlc to fix the unfinished parts, like the missing ships from the other species, and that the "endboss" was not the real big number, so you had only won some time before the bad guys would show up again to fight your Initiative, so i hoped that they would change their mind and do at least one story dlc or two to end that unfinished stuff. What i did not like at all, was the recordings of Liara T'soni, you find on that computer in the quartier of the protagonist dad, knowing what would happen to them was like a bad flashback and so a crossover or a data base recording about victor and his girls in Milky Ways would not satisfy like a whole sequel game for them, and i am not in a rush at all, better not see them on a planet that seems not to be good for men (i maybe did not understand that well, but isnt the new protagonist there to test a vaccine, because the only one that worked, was for female, and if a men stays longer on that planet you may shorten your lifespan in a way Aemi would not allow Victor to go down there, and even when the vaccine would work at the end, plz no short crossover with Victor and the girls as "untouchable" npc.)

Just think about it, Victor and his girls get a way to extend his life, maybe transfer his important parts into a droid body, like it happend with Vivian, but leaving his reproduction parts biological so he still can "feed" the girls, then on the next abandoned base they find an breeding upgrade, so vivian could get a present she never had thought it would be possible again, her own baby. With that bigger ship they talked about they could also go back to the old station to pick up the devices, there they could find out that someone else found that base too and hack into it, those "pirates" could kidnap the girls, and victor has to free them, on the next abandoned station they find stuff to speed up growth, And after they build up a decent number of family members they start to fight against that AI Rules, so they no longer need to hide, and they live forever building up a new society where AI is no longer banned.
Never played it good modded i see ;) Mass Effekt Andromeda had many good mods and bugfixes from modder sites and with this it was really good to play and much more fun :) And yeah Abondened was really good game and the end was a bit bad for us all but all things must find an end that never will be good for all . Milky ways is good too but dont bring the good feeling of Abondened and the extrem long times for updates dont help to change that sight :( But i really love Kernis work and hope he will develop much more and with luck we get much better and bigger games and updates with time :)

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Jesus I played this back when it was in Alpha... Haha. This game made my dick happy... I loved that comment "Someone's played way too much "Devious Skyrim" If they thought of this thing"

I have better Skyrim mods than this, but this is definitely worth a fap if you don't want to spend like a month looking up mods and a week installing them..

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
And away am I the only one that laughed when I saw the words "Abandoned" And "Completed" in the same sentence?

"Abandoned" isn't really a word you should use here. haha

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
There are still a few bugs though. Lol, I fell off the map a few times. "Oh you fell of the map, hopefully this helps you out!" Yeah lol, I started getting really careful not to sprint when I was going down the ramp in the hanger....

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
And I know it's marked as completed but there's almost no tutorial for the combat system. Or the fact that it's almost always better to just surrender. You'll actually miss H-scenes if you -don't- loose.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Btw, Kerni didn't Patreon this game, yet. If you like and want to discuss it, he's available in this link. He active replying the user comment.
Thank you, I didn't realize this. I played the game. It was surprisingly good. Like issuse with falling off the map... Or the fact that there's no tutorial for the combat at all....

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes