about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.

About it v0.96.1_12.01

- Game version changed to "0.96.1"!!!
- Fixed a bug in the English version, when having a certificate of masseur and getting a job in the city center, instead of the message about insufficient experience, the MC was rejected on the basis of lack of a certificate of masseur.
- Thanks to your comments, we fixed a bug with a blank screen that occurred when MC was getting a massage when interacting with a female NPC masseuse.
- Finally we managed to find a bug that had been reported many times, which resulted in a blank screen while the client was having fun with two girls in fun houses. It took a lot of effort, as the problem was just one letter of the location name, which happened to be in Cyrillic.
- After receiving your comments about the occurrence of looping variants in the game mechanics of fun with single female NPCs and their illogical behavior, we started searching for and fixing bugs. The result was a partial replacement of the code of this game mechanic and a lot of changes. We also fixed bugs found in the description of NPC actions and options for continuing the fun. We conducted bug tests, but we were not able to test all the interactions in this mechanic because of their large number of variants.
- After carefully considering your comments and recommendations, we have redone the mechanics of NPC criminals attacking the MC. In addition to the street and park, we have added a forest zone, which was not displayed before. Changed the time of the attack and now this event can happen not only at night, but also in the evening. In the forest, an attack on the MC can happen during daytime. Taught NPC to see the amount of jewelry worn by MC and estimate their approximate value when deciding to rob the MC. Also changed the degree of attractiveness of MC for NPC criminals. Rewrote the code of interaction between MC and NPCs that attack her. Added a new interaction for NPCs. Previously they had two choices - rob MC or rape, but now there is a third option, when they can perform both of these actions at the same time. Rape will not occur if it is cold outside. Also previously jewelry that was in the MC's bag was not taken into account. Now, when inspecting the bag, the NPC criminal takes away this jewelry as well.
- Revamped MC's interactions with NPCs when he tries to rape her.
- Eliminated the possibility of the MC being attacked multiple times in a row, which was outrageous to players and beyond reasonable.
- Rewrote the location code when the MC returns to reality from unconsciousness. The player no longer has to close one by one messages about the damage the MC has taken.
- On your requests made more loyal exit to work in a strip club. The MC can now come to work between 6:00 p.m. and midnight. And a late penalty is given if she goes to work after 7pm, not after 6pm as was previously the case.
- After receiving reports from you that single male NPCs don't always bargain with MC when she offers them fun for money, we've looked into the reasons and fixed this bug.
- After receiving your reports about bugs with currency rate changes in the game, we found out that there were two currency rate calculation systems working in parallel in the game. As a result, both of these systems went to the trash, and we made a new game mechanics of changing the currency rate in the game. Now when forming the rates of buying and selling currencies, the growth of this currency or its fall is taken into account. Will MC be able to capitalize on the difference in the exchange rate? Yes, it is possible, if she will track the change of currency value on a daily basis.
- Having carefully studied your comments, have added new content to the game. Now, when MC works in a strip club, customers will be able to invite her to their table. This can happen either after a solo performance or while she is working in the venue's lounge. MC will be able to see the customers with whom she is at the same table and their number can vary from a single NPC to a small company. At the start of this event, the MC is given a certain number of moves that she can use at her discretion. At the final interaction, she may be asked to perform a private dance, or asked to leave the club together, promising a generous reward for the time spent outside the establishment. Even in the event that no offers from NPCs follow, the MC can earn money by getting customers to splurge on food or booze, as well as some time off from work.

22.png

- Various fixes, improvements and edits.
Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!

baroldo

Aug 16, 2023
I visited my producer at the film studio and I get a message saying "After complaining to you about your behavior and your relationship, he made it clear to you that he wouldn’t waste any more time on you and kicked you out the door..."

My relationship is "friendly" and I have always fulfilled his requests to meet with investors or to go with him to a restaurant. Also I have never had a successful 'Hint that you wouldn't mind spending time with him' despite high relationship and MC attractiveness. What am I doing wrong?

Also he does not actually kick me out, I can still talk to him.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I visited my producer at the film studio and I get a message saying "After complaining to you about your behavior and your relationship, he made it clear to you that he wouldn’t waste any more time on you and kicked you out the door..."

My relationship is "friendly" and I have always fulfilled his requests to meet with investors or to go with him to a restaurant. Also I have never had a successful 'Hint that you wouldn't mind spending time with him' despite high relationship and MC attractiveness. What am I doing wrong?

Also he does not actually kick me out, I can still talk to him.
This was most likely due to a small difference in the description of the relationship with the producer. It is difficult to say what factor influenced the relationship level to drop below 80 units.
Снимок экрана 2024-01-14 172258.png

Also, it is surprising that after his line about breaking off the relationship, there was still an opportunity to interact with the producer. This all seems like a bug, but in reviewing the code, I can't identify it yet.

Снимок экрана 2024-01-14 172236.png

Reactions: ustar

baroldo

Aug 16, 2023
This was most likely due to a small difference in the description of the relationship with the producer. It is difficult to say what factor influenced the relationship level to drop below 80 units.
View attachment 3262563

Also, it is surprising that after his line about breaking off the relationship, there was still an opportunity to interact with the producer. This all seems like a bug, but in reviewing the code, I can't identify it yet.

View attachment 3262566
if I enter "PRdrujba" into the Dynamic Input Command box it returns 200

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
if I enter "PRdrujba" into the Dynamic Input Command box it returns 200
You can set any value of this variable as you wish.

Снимок экрана 2024-01-15 191319.png

Thanks to your comment, I found a few bugs in the location of communication with the producer. I had to rewrite some of the code. Hopefully in the next publication everything will work properly. Unfortunately, the Producer Seduction action contains a bug and will not work with any friendship values. This will be fixed in the next publication.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

About it v0.96.1_22.01

- Thanks to your comments, we fixed a bug with the location looping while MC is working in a strip club when she is chatting with customers.
- Continuing to receive messages from you about confusion in the display of information when MC gets a job as a masseuse, we have rewritten the code of this location and conducted tests. We also added the ability for MC to work as a masseuse in two more areas of the city - East and South, thus covering almost the entire city.
- We have made changes to the statistics of the character information about the work of MC masseuse and stripper. The old schedules and working conditions did not correspond to the real ones and caused confusion and misunderstanding.
- Fixed another bug and MC can no longer practice with the driving instructor at the driving school after it closes at 20:00.
- Continued working on the NPC initiative. Let's imagine a situation when a pretty, drunk girl leaves a nightclub or cafe at a late hour. Will she attract the attention of NPCs who are near the establishments and will they consider her an easy target? Now the game has an answer to this question and the likelihood that some NPC or group of NPCs, will want to take advantage of such a situation. Now the MC doesn't have to have a bad reputation in the neighborhood and roam the streets to be noticed. Some events will happen in the main locations of the city districts regardless of her wishes.
- After receiving your reports about strange behavior of the producer at the studio when he communicates with MC, we have made the necessary changes to the location code. We also corrected the producer's reaction to MC's hints and solicitation.
- Having carefully studied your recommendations made increased fatigue MC at certain values of mental and physical health, physical exertion, endurance level and diseases. In addition, made the effect of health status on the chance of catching a cold and getting sick. Also when sick and body temperature rises, she is more likely to be thirsty.
- Made and added dry cleaners in shopping centers and mega markets in the city. Their peculiarity is that the cost of services is calculated based on the number of things the MC wants to clean from dirt.
- Made and added laundries in the Northern district of the city and the sleeping area of Taganka.
- Having carefully studied your comments made a new game mechanics of keeping money on deposit in the bank. The interest rate varies depending on the term of the deposit, which is specified by the player. Brought the interest rate in accordance with the most common offers of real banks. Daily income on the card also received a new game mechanics and will no longer exceed the amount of the deposit even if the money is deposited in the bank for a minimum period of time.
- Made new game mechanics of loans and launched it in the game. The amount of credit the MC can take from the bank will depend on her loyalty. The minimum amount is 10,000 rubles and the maximum amount will be 1000,000 rubles. The term of the loan is 180 days. Loyalty will increase if MC used the loan for at least one month and repaid it within the specified period. The interest rate will increase every month. You can repay the loan at the bank itself or by using any ATM.

11e.png
22e.png

- Completely revamped the Art Art Gallery location and added the ability for the MC to meet NPCs while visiting it. Do not forget that art lovers love beauty, and pay attention to the attractiveness of the MC before going to the art gallery. Also we prepared this location for exhibitions, if you approve this idea.

33e.png

- Made a new game mechanic for MC to work part-time as a model in the art school, which is located in the location of the Art Gallery. Made it possible for NPCs that MC poses for to try to get to know her or offer to pose at their home for a fee.
- By your numerous requests we have made it possible for MC to change her hairstyle by herself if she is at her home, hotel or her dorm room. To do this, she will need hair care products, which can be purchased at the same place as cosmetics and at the pharmacy. The consumption of hair care products will depend on the length of the hair. The action of changing hairstyle is available in the mirror menu. She will not be able to change the length of her hair on her own for this she will have to visit hairdressers or beauty salons as before. Also we have changed the range of hairdresser's skill and expanded it to 100 units. Each time changing hairstyle, MC will pump the skill of hairdresser, but to get a certificate and work as a hairdresser, she still has to finish special courses. At first not all hairstyles will be available and often MC will be waiting for failure and disappointment, but everything will change when she finishes the hairdressing course. The hairdresser skill affects the time the MC spends changing hairstyles and the length of time that hairstyle lasts once it is realized. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to make new game mechanics of MC's work as a hairdresser, but we are still working and hope to please you soon.

44e.png

- Added new files to the game to visualize the events taking place.

baroldo

Aug 16, 2023
My MC cannot get a job as a masseuse in the western, eastern, and railway districts. She is told to take massage courses in Taganka but her massage skill is 100. Am I missing something?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
My MC cannot get a job as a masseuse in the western, eastern, and railway districts. She is told to take massage courses in Taganka but her massage skill is 100. Am I missing something?
A job as a masseuse in the western part of the city will be available in game version v0.96.2. You can get a job in the Eastern and Southern parts of the city if you update to game version v0.96.1_22.01. There are no massage parlors in the Railway Station area.

Last edited:
Reactions: baroldo

Alexandr97

Jan 19, 2022
perhaps in the future you can look at the content with sex in the hospital. Working as a nurse, expand the plot with patients. Or become a profligate nun. Also see lesbian couples and everything related to it. For example, add fetishes to the content of nurses. For example, you need to wear white underwear past the uniform, and if you don't wear white, then the chief physician will punish you.

Reactions: about_it

lova lia

Feb 14, 2023
perhaps in the future you can look at the content with sex in the hospital. Working as a nurse, expand the plot with patients. Or become a profligate nun. Also see lesbian couples and everything related to it. For example, add fetishes to the content of nurses. For example, you need to wear white underwear past the uniform, and if you don't wear white, then the chief physician will punish you.
Maybe a joining in police
And if MC(Police officer) is corrupt take bribe for drunk men's or men gropes her or she let them take advantage

Reactions: about_it and BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Yep like that. FYI after working there a while she'll be approached by interested patients when they're being discharged.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

About it v0.96.2_03.02

- Game version changed to "0.96.2"!!!
- Continued work on the banking system in the game. Thanks to your comments, fixed a bug with bank deposits where, if you declined the bank's offer, the money would still be deposited without charging the card or cash MC.
- Made and added new game mechanics to banks. Now, with high loyalty, MC will be able to borrow up to 5,000,000 rubles, to buy an apartment. Redesigned the interest rates on the loan depending on its size. Also, depending on the size of the loan and the loyalty of MC, the loan repayment period is now increased to 5 years. The loyalty of the bank can be earned with small loan amounts. In any case, you will have to spend about a year until the bank starts trusting you and allows you to borrow large sums of money.
- In case of non-payment of the loan on time and a large amount of debt, the bank can now confiscate the car and apartment belonging to MC. Also do not forget about the collectors, who will immediately start hunting for her if the loan repayment period exceeds a month. Of course, there is an opportunity to use the passport office to change her data, but MC may not have time to go there.
- At your request, made and added to the game version of the sleeping MC, when she sleeps in her bed and she does not dream.
- Made and added to the game a new game mechanics of working MC hairdresser. It will mainly be based on the hairdresser's skill and regular customers. At first it will be unsightly interiors and naturally no one will take her to work in beauty salons, which are located in the center of the city. But over time, everything will change. The interiors of hairdressing salons will change, and no one will not refuse a highly qualified master. The mechanics of the work is built on a separate mini game and hopefully will be to the liking of fans of simulators. Regular customers will be added or diminished depending on the actions and experience of the MC. If she decides to move to another area of the city, she will have to look for regular clients in this area again. After each shift MC will have a guaranteed two days off, but she can work without days off if she really needs the money. So we have made a very flexible schedule that will work even if MC has some other part-time jobs. Of course, if she doesn't show up to work for a long time or the clients start complaining about her, then imminent dismissal will follow. Here every player is free to do as he likes and thinks fit.

11e.png

- Changed the range of the manicure skill and expanded it to 100 units. This was required for the new game mechanics of working as a manicurist.
- Made the manicure skill's effect on manicure kit consumption and the duration of changes made for the MC's nails. These mechanics are very similar to the hair care we added to the game earlier.
- Made and added to the game a new game mechanic of the MC working as a manicurist. This work is very similar in its mechanics to the work of a hairdresser, but has some differences and features. That to achieve popularity and receive high tips, will have to work hard. The mechanics are built so that there will be bad days, when the MC can come to despair. But the good days will be much more, all in your hands.

22e.png

- Made and added a new game mechanic that allows customers at hair and nail salons to try to get to know the MC and offer to meet her after work to get to know her better. The more regular customers she has, the higher the chance of this event happening. Naturally, male NPCs will be less likely to meet in nail salons than female NPCs. Also, when the MC gets the opportunity to work in the city center, offers will come from rich clients who can become her patrons and influence her future. Don't forget to pay attention to the MC's attractiveness so that clients will notice her and want to meet her.
- We continued work on the strip club. Now it is completely renovated and ready to welcome its visitors. Please note that the MC will not be able to visit the strip club if she works there. As always, we experimented again, created and tested new game mechanics, wanting to surprise you and give you new sensations. How well we did it is for you to judge. There was very little time and we had to try our best to make it in time for publication. We are very worried that we missed some moments and hope for your comments to make this location even better.

33e.png

- Added new files to the game to visualize the events taking place.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
It's very nice, that as a porn actress it is planned to have a choice between male and female partners, but could we also have an option to choose our future client genders, when accepting the ultimatum to become an "intimate" massage therapist? This should be quite easy to implement, I think.

For the masseuse the work description says: "The work schedule is at your discretion, but the break between shifts should not be more than 3 days", but I can't find the option to work except of the days, that I'm required to work [v0.95.8 Public]. Unfortunately, the notification shows only, when I already can go to work (i.e. from 9 AM on), which may lead to conflicting obligations, if I already accept another job offer (like a photo shop) by phone earlier on. It would be nice to have a notification up from the very beginning of the day. It would also be nice to have a working calendar app on the phone automatically noting all things, that I'm expected to do, but this would probably be a much bigger job to implement.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Saves done in bed during learning a foreign language on read more/finish reading screen are corrupt (code 105, can't load file) [v0.95.8 Public].

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Saves done in bed during learning a foreign language on read more/finish reading screen are corrupt (code 105, can't load file) [v0.95.8 Public].
Figured out the problem. A separate location is not used for reading books in bed. This part of the code is in a separate cell and is used only for processing a specific event. This is what creates the error, as QSP tries to save the event thinking it is a separate location. In this particular case, you will have to finish reading the book to move to the main location, where saving will again be possible without the error.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes