about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Was going to give this game a try but, all I get is broken Images (not compressed version). So I guess I'm not XD.

that was launching with QSP and the start.exe
Unfortunately, Patreon only has a Lite version, which does not contain 60% of all images. This is due to the blocking of the page on Patreon the day before. Download the version using the links in the table of contents. The full version must be at least 3 GB unzipped.

Astariass

Jul 23, 2019
Be Patient. Why would an NPC want to live with MC if he can get sex from MC without it? The cohabitation branch will be worked on soon and there will be many changes.
Some of suggestions for cohabitation update
~If MCs( rich ) and owns an appartment and her bf / NPC is poor in that case NPC wanna live with MC
~NPC demanding money for alcohol/food if cohabitation happens b/w rich MC and poor NPC
~Poor NPC forcing MC to whore herself if both MC and NPC are poor and there is not enough money in family funds
~Reluctance for cohabitation by rich NPC if MC is poor
I would also like to see update in prison system, formation of gangs , warden visits to inmates and bullying by wardens, game activites in prison and work release program which requires MC to work hard in order to get reduction in her sentence , addition of crimes like robbery , kidnapping , murders and harsh penalty by law enforcement such as life in prison, death sentence etc

Reactions: about_it

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.5_26.04

- Continued to work on separating the code for sex mechanics with single male NPCs into a separate location. This was necessary for the normal functioning of the new orgy game mechanics.
- Reworked the auxiliary location, which contains options for events that may occur during sex with a male NPC.
- Added additional actions for the MC. Now, if her orifices are enlarged enough, she can offer double penetration on her own.
- Added an orgy to the game for mixed companies. So far it can only take place in apartments or hotels.
- Made a game mechanic, which evaluates NPC parameters and calculates possible variants of events on the date. The orgy can be triggered by the MC himself through certain actions. It can also be initiated by the NPCs themselves, subject to a number of conditions.
There is an idea to add a separate action for trying to initiate an orgy in mixed company. You could add a whore reputation boost if the MC tries to orchestrate an orgy through this action. Would love to hear your opinion on this suggestion.
- If all conditions for the orgy are met, the NPCs will be paired and the MC will be asked to participate in the orgy by one of the male NPCs.
- The MC does not have to agree to the sex. A new peeping game mechanic is made where the MC can watch what is going on, being able to join the orgy or leave the company at any time.
- If she consents to her participation, she can observe everything going on around her while interacting with her partner.
- Made it possible to track up to 4 pairs of NPCs at a time.
- Also made game mechanics that allow the MC to offer to swap partners with any couple or join any couple if its partner has cum and can no longer satisfy it.
- Also, added the ability for the MC to restore his partner's potency.
As you can see, a lot of work was done. A lot of time was spent debugging the code, so that all the game mechanics functioned simultaneously. As soon as we got positive results, we are happy to share them with you.

Replace game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Some of suggestions for cohabitation update
~If MCs( rich ) and owns an appartment and her bf / NPC is poor in that case NPC wanna live with MC
~NPC demanding money for alcohol/food if cohabitation happens b/w rich MC and poor NPC
~Poor NPC forcing MC to whore herself if both MC and NPC are poor and there is not enough money in family funds
~Reluctance for cohabitation by rich NPC if MC is poor
I would also like to see update in prison system, formation of gangs , warden visits to inmates and bullying by wardens, game activites in prison and work release program which requires MC to work hard in order to get reduction in her sentence , addition of crimes like robbery , kidnapping , murders and harsh penalty by law enforcement such as life in prison, death sentence etc
Wealthy NPCs are in no hurry to agree to cohabit with the MC. This is already implemented in the game. Also here, in the future, will be implemented a direction for the MC as a concubine. The rest I will include in the development plan. We apologize in advance for not being able to implement all of this in the near future. We simply do not have the ability to do it quickly. Thank you for your suggestions!

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Wealthy NPCs are in no hurry to agree to cohabit with the MC. This is already implemented in the game. Also here, in the future, will be implemented a direction for the MC as a concubine. The rest I will include in the development plan. We apologize in advance for not being able to implement all of this in the near future. We simply do not have the ability to do it quickly. Thank you for your suggestions!
is there any dynamic command to cohabit instantly?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
is there any dynamic command to cohabit instantly?
Unfortunately, no. Many NPCs are married and just hide it from the MC to have only sex with her. Wealthy NPCs do not want a long-term relationship with an MC either. Why would they want to be friends with someone they can buy? The rest of the NPCs value their careers and freedom, just like in real life. That's why there's a chance of success there. If the MC keeps insisting on every date, she can have success.
We'll be revisiting all of this more. But for now it works this way.

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
Unfortunately, no. Many NPCs are married and just hide it from the MC to have only sex with her. Wealthy NPCs do not want a long-term relationship with an MC either. Why would they want to be friends with someone they can buy? The rest of the NPCs value their careers and freedom, just like in real life. That's why there's a chance of success there. If the MC keeps insisting on every date, she can have success.
We'll be revisiting all of this more. But for now it works this way.
Hey mate, Is there actrually an option to get married? My MC now live together with partner but theres no option to say getting married

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hey mate, Is there actrually an option to get married? My MC now live together with partner but theres no option to say getting married
Not yet. But as soon as we improve the game mechanics of cohabitation it will be possible. Cohabitation and marriage are, in principle, very similar. We should first understand what you want from marriage and what you lack in cohabitation.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Question: Playing the public version, has anyone managed to get more than a threesome with MC + 1 male and 1 female? I have tried a lot but the only group options I trigger seem to be the standard all male group sex or the threesome I mentioned. No female group sex, no mixed group sex with more persons, even though most of the film crew love my MC, nothing else seems to happen in the actorwagen except for what I've mentioned?
Am I doing something wrong or are there still plenty missing parts from the public version?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Question: Playing the public version, has anyone managed to get more than a threesome with MC + 1 male and 1 female? I have tried a lot but the only group options I trigger seem to be the standard all male group sex or the threesome I mentioned. No female group sex, no mixed group sex with more persons, even though most of the film crew love my MC, nothing else seems to happen in the actorwagen except for what I've mentioned?
Am I doing something wrong or are there still plenty missing parts from the public version?
1791637_Snimok_ehkrana_2022-04-21_130448.png
11e.png

Reactions: Scoooter22

Pseudohero

Apr 6, 2020
Gave my system Trojan Uwamson.A!ml . DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Yes, thought it was just a fluke, but system got noticeably slower after trying to run it anyway. Windows Defender unable to remove software, even with offline scan and manual deletions.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Gave my system Trojan Uwamson.A!ml . DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Yes, thought it was just a fluke, but system got noticeably slower after trying to run it anyway. Windows Defender unable to remove software, even with offline scan and manual deletions.
Congratulations on not being able to use your brain and instead trying to rely on windows defender.
EVERYTHING is better than this shit stain of software.

Plus I wonder how you came to the conclusion this download gave you a trojan and not the 10+ other downloads from scamsites.

Furthermore, I did download and scan it with multiple scanners out of a security OS.
No find.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Pseudohero

Apr 6, 2020
Congratulations on not being able to use your brain and instead trying to rely on windows defender.
EVERYTHING is better than this shit stain of software.

Plus I wonder how you came to the conclusion this download gave you a trojan and not the 10+ other downloads from scamsites.

Furthermore, I did download and scan it with multiple scanners out of a security OS.
No find.
Simple reason: Change in performance was noticeable after executing this game, combined with the fact that I tend to only run one game a day if at all. So, no...not the 10+ other downloads. Combine this with the fact that the scanner pops up with the same trojan it "falsely identified", even after uninstalling everything to do with the game and flushing browser cashes.

When in doubt im more likely to blame the game giving me a positive on my scan, even if it is claimed to be a false positive, than other games that give me no warning.

Im glad to hear you arent having those issues, but I can only go off my own experience. If that displeases you, feel free to just discount me as some random having a hissyfit.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I do.

A number of people are having issues with a part of this game being flagged as a trojan.
One thing they ALL have in common.
It is Windows Defender that alerts them.

NO other antivirus software finds ANYTHING in the files.

Ask yourself the question which scenario is the more likely one.
Is it that Windows Defender (arguably the worst antivirus on the market) is identifying a threat no other antivirus is?
Or is it that Windows Defender falsely flags something that no other antivirus has issues with?

I won't deny that you have a trojan or something but it almost certainly has not this game as origin.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes