samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone have the qsp exe from an older version that worked on a mac? the latest version doesnt work for me

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If I get the Patreon version do I have to start a new game or can I use my public save?
Saves generally are okay-ish.
Unless the version is vastly different, saves should™ work.

Thing is generally, you should™ never expect it to work without a hitch in absolutely every instance.

In this case there are mostly additions and not changes, which is okay.

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
Just started playing this game and I like it a lot. Kind of a different Girl Life. What I find difficult, however, is the lack of explanations for some things. For example, vitamins, or facial cream, what will that do? I presume the facial cream will help with the acne, etc. The other thing that seems very difficult is to make money early in the game outside of the brothel. At best I can only get a part time job for 200+.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Just started playing this game and I like it a lot. Kind of a different Girl Life. What I find difficult, however, is the lack of explanations for some things. For example, vitamins, or facial cream, what will that do? I presume the facial cream will help with the acne, etc. The other thing that seems very difficult is to make money early in the game outside of the brothel. At best I can only get a part time job for 200+.
The cream helps against aging. Alcohol, drugs and a promiscuous lifestyle affect the appearance of the MC. The more expensive the cream, the longer it helps the MC to stay young. About the work, you just have to try and experiment. Many jobs require special skills and therefore are not immediately available at the start. The game guide, unfortunately, there is no one to do so far.

Reactions: HurtTrotter

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
Heyo, about_it!
I'm a patreon of yours, but given I'm a bit dense I try to ask my question this way: Do you know what I have to edit in the savefiles to have NPCs perfom oral sex on the MC?

vnaff

Sep 16, 2020
Playing the public version and have a couple of questions:
1. Attending the university. Apparently, I can attend the classes at any time between 9am and 3pm. Does not make sense. Also, not sure how many classes should I attend. It looks like you just enroll and there are no further challenges.
2. Not sure if and how working as a prostitute affects the local slut fame? Also, what is the big difference in testifying against your pimp or not doing this when arrested for prostitution? It is the same 3k fine.
3. Service for the relatively new car. Bought a brand-new car and was mostly driving it from Western district to Taganka and back. Driving skill is ~40. In less than a month the service was required at the cost of 17% of the original car cost. No crashes, just the engine problems. Unless it is a bug, buying a car makes absolutely no sense, since using a taxi is cheaper. Maybe the balance here could be corrected. Furthermore - it is a brand new car, so at least a year-long warranty would be realistic.

Enjoy the game otherwise, big thanks go to the devs :)

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Heyo, about_it!
I'm a patreon of yours, but given I'm a bit dense I try to ask my question this way: Do you know what I have to edit in the savefiles to have NPCs perfom oral sex on the MC?
During sex change "sexlikeKuni = 1" to "sexlikeKuni = 2". 1 - the NPC doesn't like cunnilingus, 2 - he does.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Playing the public version and have a couple of questions:
1. Attending the university. Apparently, I can attend the classes at any time between 9am and 3pm. Does not make sense. Also, not sure how many classes should I attend. It looks like you just enroll and there are no further challenges.
2. Not sure if and how working as a prostitute affects the local slut fame? Also, what is the big difference in testifying against your pimp or not doing this when arrested for prostitution? It is the same 3k fine.
3. Service for the relatively new car. Bought a brand-new car and was mostly driving it from Western district to Taganka and back. Driving skill is ~40. In less than a month the service was required at the cost of 17% of the original car cost. No crashes, just the engine problems. Unless it is a bug, buying a car makes absolutely no sense, since using a taxi is cheaper. Maybe the balance here could be corrected. Furthermore - it is a brand new car, so at least a year-long warranty would be realistic.

Enjoy the game otherwise, big thanks go to the devs :)
You will feel the effects of attending university classes when the session begins (there are two - one in winter, the other in early summer). You will have to take coursework and examinations. There is a possibility that you will be expelled for failure.
If MC is involved in prostitution, she will not be considered a whore in the area where she works, sooner or later she will be considered a prostitute.
The more expensive the car, the more expensive it is to maintain. Each category of car has its pros and cons.

Reactions: vnaff

Senechka

May 24, 2020
Не... Сессия будет правильно... Мозгоебалово надолго... Если к преподу сам с пакетом из коньячка и хорошего сыра придти, то профиль сдашь)))))

Senechka

May 24, 2020
Она хотела даже повеситься,но - институт, экзамены,сессия....))))) Классика....))))

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.6_22.05

- We have added a new activity for MC. Now on certain days of her monthly cycle, which is now divided into 4 phases, she will experience "fever under the skin". We have recalculated the arousal state according to the cycle that nature has created. The MC now naturally experiences all phases, from the maturation of the egg, to its death. You can read more about the phases in the women's calendar, which can be found in the MC phone.
- Thank you very much for your comments, which allowed us to discover a fatal error. While getting carried away with creating new game mechanics, we did not immediately notice that there was a critical error in their initialization. Two different events were in fact expressed by a single variable, which when set to zero made it impossible to start a group sex with male NPCs. We had to spend a lot of time to figure out the causes and fix them.
- Reworked suggestions from male NPCs for their initialization of sex. All offers from single and a group of male NPCs are included in the new game mechanics. Sex in institutional toilets, cars, streets, parks, beaches, and so on is now back in the game and available. We have improved these mechanics. Groups of NPCs can be dangerous when their arousal reaches its limit. It's easy to lose control of them, especially if the MC is heavily drunk and not in control of her body. The line between consent and animal instincts is very thin and whether to cross it to be abused or to achieve your goals in another way is up to you.
- Flight attendant school is already waiting for you! We have continued to work on the career of stewardesses and now you can see in detail how their training goes. We hope you will enjoy the new adventure and meet your expectations.

11e.png
22e.png
33e.png
Replace the "aero" folder in the game folder.
Replace game files. Download
Thank you so much for YOUR help and support!!!

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
Ah, thank you, about_it! :)

Also, sadly, when sleeping the game crashes on the recent version for patreons you released yesterday.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Ah, thank you, about_it! :)

Also, sadly, when sleeping the game crashes on the recent version for patreons you released yesterday.
Two different tests did not notice the error!!! And that bad moment has come again.
Снимок экрана 2022-05-23 182153.png Снимок экрана 2022-05-23 182348.png

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes