about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thanks for the answers. However, for point #1, I am not talking about simply setting the weight to any value. I am talking about daily fluctuations. I started off the game as 55 kg, I think, but due to not eating enough, my PC lost over 5 kg and now it is impossible to regain it back by eating. By eating more than required every day, over a week or multiple weeks there should be a visible increase in body mass. Currently, it is possible to lose pounds that were put on, but impossible to gain them back (without surgery).

Actually, this brings me to a related point. It would be helpful if it was clear what size the clothes are, for example, 50-55, 55-60, etc. All I get is a message that says that this piece of clothing no longer fits you. Perhaps I do not know it, but there does not seem to be a way to see how much off PC is from the weight suitable for this piece of clothing.
After studying a lot of scientific literature, we came to the conclusion that the MC stomach has a limited volume. She cannot put more food into it. if it is already full. So we created game mechanics for how much food can fit in the stomach and how many calories it can absorb. And we also made game mechanics for gaining and losing weight MC. The thinner the MC, the harder it is for her to gain weight and easier to lose it. The fuller the MC, the easier it will be for her to gain and the harder it will be to lose her weight. As you can see from the game mechanics code, if the MC is small in weight and eating well, she can gain between 70 and 200 grams per day. It takes a very large number of days for the change to become noticeable. Also, we came up with a cheat of the MC's stomach volume. If she eats more than 4 times a day, she will automatically gain weight. So weight gain is not affected by the amount of food, but by the number of meals she eats.

Снимок экрана 2022-06-13 165755.png
Снимок экрана 2022-06-13 165920.png
As you can see, we are serious about everything in the game, and that's what sets us apart from other similar games.

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you for the explanation. This makes sense and the 4x/day meals is perhaps a way to get out of anorexia faster.

Senechka

May 24, 2020
Родные, Я усе понимаю,бабло побеждает зло, но халявной обновы с апреля не было... А так хотца....

Reactions: Spawk

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.7_17.06

- Now when the MC has sex with a group of male NPCs and the last one stays with her, your potency restore action is no longer displayed. This action is only available when the MC is having sex with a male NPC, which was originally available for single-player interactions.
- Fixed bug with having sex in the movie theater. Reworked the starting location of sex in the theater and made minor edits sex in this location.
- Corrected the MC's excessive arousal during oral sex. Now, she will no longer experience multiple orgasms from one kind of male dignity. Also tweaked the growth of MC arousal during sex with male NPCs.
- Fixed bug with description and calculation of parameters and events when MC experiences double anal penetration.
- Completely redesigned the game mechanics of condom use. Also, at your request, we've added the ability for MCs to offer NPCs sex without condoms.
- Reworked the game mechanics of using lubricants during sex.
- Reworked the display of MC orgasms in locations unrelated to the main sex location (sex shop, police...).
- Fixed bug with neighbors and male NPCs when they could not hold back and started hitting on the MC, offering to have sex right after entering the room.
- Also, made it possible for female NPCs to hit on the MC, offering to have sex right at the entrance of the room.
- Made in-game mechanics of displaying group sex of male NPCs with female NPC, which takes place in parallel with the group sex in which the MC takes part.
Now, when the MC works as a street prostitute and goes to have sex with a group of male NPCs along with another prostitute, she, during the sex, can observe the work of a second prostitute. The prostitute who serves the company along with the MC is now, displayed on the company menu. The MC can observe the work of the second prostitute during key moments of sex, when she is not busy making decisions.

11e.png
22e.png
33e.png
44e.png
Thus, the player gets the opportunity to observe two groups simultaneously having sex. In the future, this will be implemented not only for the second prostitute variant, but also for female NPCs who are in the company of male NPCs together with the MC.
Replace the game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Родные, Я усе понимаю,бабло побеждает зло, но халявной обновы с апреля не было... А так хотца....
Just a little more. We check for bugs, and, everything in version 0.93.7 will be available.

Reactions: Spawk

eatondapusse

Mar 17, 2018
Can we get an optional dark theme? Like how the background and text look at night, but all the time? I know you can set custom ones in QSP Player, but they get overridden with the games dynamic day / night background.

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
Heyho! On of your longterm Patreons again, about_it. :D
Just wanted to let you know that MFF-Scenes don't work for me. They start, but after picking either to use condoms or not / let the male choose condoms or get him to not use one, a simple MF-Scene starts. This happens both ingame as well as in Test-Mechanics.
Maybe I just overread the feature missing for know, but I wanted to let you know anyways. :D

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.7_24.06

- Fixed the display of the second prostitute during group sex. Now, she is no longer present when MC serves a group of male NPCs alone.
- Made it possible to observe the second prostitute when the MC is having sex with the last male NPC in the group and during double penetration.
- Reworked the start of sex in the office, making it in accordance with the new game mechanics.
- Added the ability for male NPCs who like cunnilingus to take the 69 position themselves during oral sex.
- Expanded the options for interactions when the MC, as a prostitute, performs oral sex with a male NPC.
- Optimized the code of the game mechanics for peeking at other couples when an MC has sex with a single male NPC during an orgy. Reduced number of variables and improved its stability.
- Added an option for the MC to quit when she works as a stripper in a club. This action is available in the dressing room before she puts on her stage costume.
- Made game mechanics of an airline contract. And starting a career as a flight attendant if the MC has already graduated from flight attendant school and has work experience. The airline will not train an MC for free or tolerate her poor performance. There is a substantial fine for breach of contract. The contract is for 1 year, after which the MC can extend it, or leave the airline without prejudice.
- Made a blood alcohol and drug test during the medical examination when the MC starts her shift as a stewardess.
- Made it possible for the MC to pay fines received for breach of contract at the airline or film studio through the bank. If there are such fines, the appropriate action appears in the bank.
- Made dismissal from the airline for absenteeism or non-compliance with the terms of the contract.
- Made dismissal from the airline at will. If the contract has not expired, the MC will have to pay compensation to the airline.
- Added experience points, which affect the outcome of various events and display aspects of being a flight attendant.
- Also added penalty points, which can accumulate or decrease depending on the actions of the MC when she works as a flight attendant. Excessive penalty points may result in termination of the MC from the airline. Also, the penalty points will affect the development of the stewardess career (still in development).
- Reworked some of the events that occur during the work of the MC as a flight attendant, making them more plausible and logical.
- Made airline pay, which the MC receives on the card at the end of each shift.
- Included a stewardess career in the game. Currently available to work in economy class and domestic flights. Also, some of the stewardess jobs are still available as a test.
Now, you can start a new adventure. We hope you enjoy it and our work will not be in vain.
Replace the game files.

Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Heyho! On of your longterm Patreons again, about_it. :D
Just wanted to let you know that MFF-Scenes don't work for me. They start, but after picking either to use condoms or not / let the male choose condoms or get him to not use one, a simple MF-Scene starts. This happens both ingame as well as in Test-Mechanics.
Maybe I just overread the feature missing for know, but I wanted to let you know anyways. :D
Thank you!!! This is very valuable information. The condom event processing location is separate from each sex option. We'll look into why there is no return to the correct location. We don't have enough resources to do detailed tests, so these errors are possible.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Can we get an optional dark theme? Like how the background and text look at night, but all the time? I know you can set custom ones in QSP Player, but they get overridden with the games dynamic day / night background.
At this stage, we cannot yet make a completely dark theme for the game. There are still problems with some fonts and they become unreadable. Perhaps later, when we have more free time.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a way to get a "normal" guy to live with? Maybe it's just my luck but when a guy starts living with me they are either getting high/drunk all the time, inviting their friends over whenever they come from work or both. It's just impossible to spend any time with them.I also turned off clothes getting dirty and their quality but when my cohabitation partner gets angry with me, he always says that I'm wearing dirty clothes, even when it says that they are spotless/new.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a way to get a "normal" guy to live with? Maybe it's just my luck but when a guy starts living with me they are either getting high/drunk all the time, inviting their friends over whenever they come from work or both. It's just impossible to spend any time with them.I also turned off clothes getting dirty and their quality but when my cohabitation partner gets angry with me, he always says that I'm wearing dirty clothes, even when it says that they are spotless/new.
When MC live with a male NPC his stuff appears in the dirty laundry basket. If things become too much and the MC doesn't wash them or can't hire a housekeeper, the NPC makes a claim on her. They do not apply to the clothes the MC wears. Perhaps poor machine translation is to blame here. We will be finalizing the cohabitation system soon. But it is not always possible to get to know the NPC better and discover his qualities and preferences. But the beauty of this relationship is that you can stop it at any time and start the adventure again. We're trying to bring up the difficult topic of relationships and the perpetual search that takes up most of our time, which isn't much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
When MC live with a male NPC his stuff appears in the dirty laundry basket. If things become too much and the MC doesn't wash them or can't hire a housekeeper, the NPC makes a claim on her. They do not apply to the clothes the MC wears. Perhaps poor machine translation is to blame here. We will be finalizing the cohabitation system soon. But it is not always possible to get to know the NPC better and discover his qualities and preferences. But the beauty of this relationship is that you can stop it at any time and start the adventure again. We're trying to bring up the difficult topic of relationships and the perpetual search that takes up most of our time, which isn't much.
Thank you for the answer. It all makes sense now and I also love the relationships in this game, it was just my "luck" here. Love the game and money well spent on your patreon.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
What's the variable for NPC's horniness during the intercourse?
I'm still not able to figure this one out.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I love to look at your QSP code. So many other games don't bother to format correctly and it hurts my eyes but yours is beautiful. I do see you use '' for a blank line, I was told to use *nl which does the same thing but is easier to pick out. Not saying you should just passing on what I was told. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: DeMarcus16

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
So I've been living with this guy for a while now but I don't see an option to marry him. How do I ask him to marry me or does he do that?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Perhaps that is the "normal" in Russia that young guys get high or wasted every day when they come from work or call their douche-friends over and if their girlfriend hasn't been doing their laundry, they start to complain about it... :p

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So I've been living with this guy for a while now but I don't see an option to marry him. How do I ask him to marry me or does he do that?
The wedding has not yet been realized. It will be done after the cohabitation is finalized.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Perhaps that is the "normal" in Russia that young guys get high or wasted every day when they come from work or call their douche-friends over and if their girlfriend hasn't been doing their laundry, they start to complain about it... :p
No one is forcing you to do any of this in the game. But the game tries to cover the different variations of events caused by the actions and behavior of the protagonist. There are no perfect people in this world, so what do you want from an NPC?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes