about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
PUBLIC VERSION THE PROJECT v0.93.7 as of 20.06.2022

A huge thank you to all the patrons who made this Public Version release happen!!!

We've tried to incorporate most of the content we've been working on lately into this public version. Some of the content and new game mechanics, for now, are only available to patrons.
To unpack the archive, use WinRAR program version 5.0 or higher.
- Continued to work on improving the translation of the game.
- Get information about the work done for the period from 03.04.2022 can be found on the start page in the game.

11e.png
22e.png

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.8

- Game version changed to "0.93.8"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files - ARCHIVE as of 03.07
- Fixed a bug where, at the start of sex trio - male NPC, female NPC and MC, when selecting actions related to condom, sex instead of trio became paired between MC and male NPC.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during group sex with male NPCs when one of the participants stopped participating.
- Fixed a bug that occurred at the start of group sex with male NPCs and deprived the NPC of initiative and choice of interactions with the MC.
- Fixed a critical initialization bug with starting sex with female NPCs that allowed NPCs to refuse sex with MCs for no reason and allowed them to leave the company for no reason.
- New game mechanics have been made. Now the MC, during the group sex can observe not only the work of the second prostitute, but also any female NPC. If an orgy starts, in which both male and female NPCs take part, and female NPCs are significantly less than male ones, the MC can watch the group sex that takes place next to her. The male company is divided according to the number of female NPCs who agree to take part in the orgy, and the sex occurs simultaneously in several groups. The MC can monitor up to 4 female NPCs at a time who, along with her, participate in an orgy and have sex with several male NPCs.
- Various minor improvements and edits.

Replace the game files.
Do not forget to add the missing folders of the archive in the folder with the game.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
About It [0.94.6] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (2.90 GB/ 1.30 GB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With Compressing Images,Thanks megalol for help with this

Last edited:

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
I tried to play but there is just too many locations, it's a mess to find where to go.
And I have no idea what to do.

Dzebbo

Nov 24, 2021
After reading some concerns about the files a few pages back, I assume it's been established that the files are clean? False positives?

Sorry about asking, but I find this project intereesting and would like to test it out and perhaps support the devs via patreon.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
I'm experiencing some oddities with the new mechanic
Sometimes the MC is in a group with 3 guys who want to have groupsex, but then I get 3 pop-ups of men not wanting to join and leaving the company but then they still end up having sex.....somehow?
But honestly, why would you want them to leave in the first place? :rolleyes:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
How to increase the number of NPCs at work, in particular in the office?
Only by changing jobs and choosing a different office. While setting up the office manually, has not yet been done. The office is generated randomly according to a given algorithm.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'm experiencing some oddities with the new mechanic
Sometimes the MC is in a group with 3 guys who want to have groupsex, but then I get 3 pop-ups of men not wanting to join and leaving the company but then they still end up having sex.....somehow?
But honestly, why would you want them to leave in the first place? :rolleyes:
You are right. We will try to fine-tune this algorithm and make sure that only those NPCs with whom the MC has a low relationship level will leave. There are no clear boundaries in the game. And it is impossible to foresee everything. This is a huge living organism, which you can not always control and make full-fledged tests of all options.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Only by changing jobs and choosing a different office. While setting up the office manually, has not yet been done. The office is generated randomly according to a given algorithm.
No, I'm talking about the fact that there are a maximum of 5 men.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes