Astariass

Jul 23, 2019
about_it
It would be great if you add some content related to homeless people in future update
Some suggestions for you
-Homeless people looking for sex with MC especially if she's homeless too
-Shelter for homeless people and MC
-drug house which is full of alcoholics , drunkards and homeless people
-homeless people trying to molest rich MC

At present it's really very difficult for MC to find a place to live in if she's homeless ,it would be great if she can live in some kinda Homeless shelter or similar kind of thing

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
does anyone know how to change certain pic scenes with a gif? i have tons of sexy gifs that i wanna use to replace a static image.. it kinda annoys me that only certain scenes have gif in them ;p

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a way to cheat the start of FFM in game? I tried a lot with save edit, different values etc, but I didn't find the right one yet.

JayPlaya

Jul 31, 2020
hi about_it ,
first off great work and awesome that someone rework the old abondoned game.
i just have 2 little points to critisize which i find realy anoying when i play it.

the first and realy very strong annoying thing is about the pimp in the prostitution.
in any update he became the "ability" to call the mc if the mc does not show up to work for several days.
hell he uses this ability like a maniac.
well, that would make much more sence if there would be any further bad consequenses not showing up, but whats realy annoying is the amount of calls the mc recive, like, the pimp is a absolut maniac stalker and have to call more than a hundret times a day? when you follow your own route it should be possible to just ignore 1(!) call a day or even better to tell him the mc is pretty buisy, or not interested anymore in total, so that this phone stalker maniac maybe call only every week 1 (!) time, not every day a hundret times making you forcibly react on that guy every day. this guy is for me the main reason to never buy a powerbank. an other option would be to give the pfone a ignore or flight modus function.

the second is not this much nerve stamping but still .....
i would wish that there would be an option for the mc to define a relation with npc of both gender.
in fact it is 2022, not everyone who gets my number have to be my boy or girlfriend.
and not everyone i let between my legs and getting my number for ocassional fun can even dream about to get that position in my life.
there is a thing called friends with benefits and i would love to get this category in the game too.
that could lead to have friends that are more open for groupsex activitys since they are nevertheless not in a position to act jeleous.
if that harms the mc reputation or harms it in some cases, idc, but its also pretty senceless to pick a atractive guy or girl out of a group for a bf or gf candidate who is nice and modern and open on the first evening and total fine with an orgy but from second day on prudish and teritorial.
revamping that also could open the game posibillitys into 2 other directions, like getting a cuckold wimp or someone who likes to share the mc out or even try to pimp her out.
but having "just" friends with benefits as option would be awesome :)

Reactions: BubbleGumAthena

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
hi about_it ,
first off great work and awesome that someone rework the old abondoned game.
i just have 2 little points to critisize which i find realy anoying when i play it.

the first and realy very strong annoying thing is about the pimp in the prostitution.
in any update he became the "ability" to call the mc if the mc does not show up to work for several days.
hell he uses this ability like a maniac.
well, that would make much more sence if there would be any further bad consequenses not showing up, but whats realy annoying is the amount of calls the mc recive, like, the pimp is a absolut maniac stalker and have to call more than a hundret times a day? when you follow your own route it should be possible to just ignore 1(!) call a day or even better to tell him the mc is pretty buisy, or not interested anymore in total, so that this phone stalker maniac maybe call only every week 1 (!) time, not every day a hundret times making you forcibly react on that guy every day. this guy is for me the main reason to never buy a powerbank. an other option would be to give the pfone a ignore or flight modus function.

the second is not this much nerve stamping but still .....
i would wish that there would be an option for the mc to define a relation with npc of both gender.
in fact it is 2022, not everyone who gets my number have to be my boy or girlfriend.
and not everyone i let between my legs and getting my number for ocassional fun can even dream about to get that position in my life.
there is a thing called friends with benefits and i would love to get this category in the game too.
that could lead to have friends that are more open for groupsex activitys since they are nevertheless not in a position to act jeleous.
if that harms the mc reputation or harms it in some cases, idc, but its also pretty senceless to pick a atractive guy or girl out of a group for a bf or gf candidate who is nice and modern and open on the first evening and total fine with an orgy but from second day on prudish and teritorial.
revamping that also could open the game posibillitys into 2 other directions, like getting a cuckold wimp or someone who likes to share the mc out or even try to pimp her out.
but having "just" friends with benefits as option would be awesome :)
I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but I can make you happy. Since version 0.93.7 the problem with calls from pimp and relatives has been solved. The accounting of the days between calls has been made. Now the pimp will only bother the MC if she owes him a large sum of money. But even in that case he will not be intrusive. Later, we will definitely return to the continuation of the prostitute's career and provide an opportunity for the pimp to claim his debt more radically than just asking the MC to go out to work.
Relatives will also reduce their desire to constantly call and demand money.

As for MC's friends. The phone serves more to secure an NPC if he or she has aroused the player's interest. But this does not mean that they automatically become friends. The level of the relationship varies from 10 to 300 units. And each level opens (if the level increases) or loses (if the level decreases) options for interacting with these NPCs. At a high relationship level it will be difficult to get rid of an NPC (because the NPC won't understand why the MC wants to break up with him) but they will always agree to have sex. NPCs with low relationship levels will be suspicious of the MC and need more convincing reasons to have sex (such as knowing that the MC is a whore and doesn't require a long courtship). We use icons to display these states and as you can see they start with a simple handshake and end with hearts. By changing the relationship level, you can determine the status of any assigned NPC.

The relationship mechanics are constantly being improved to make the NPCs more lively and expressive. Now no one will remember what they looked like in the beginning. But the difference is very big. Because unlike other games, we don't have fixed characters. They are all created in the course of gameplay. And we put a lot of effort into not making them look alike.
Direct communication with all of you who play the game plays a huge part in this.

Reactions: HurtTrotter

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
about_it
It would be great if you add some content related to homeless people in future update
Some suggestions for you
-Homeless people looking for sex with MC especially if she's homeless too
-Shelter for homeless people and MC
-drug house which is full of alcoholics , drunkards and homeless people
-homeless people trying to molest rich MC

At present it's really very difficult for MC to find a place to live in if she's homeless ,it would be great if she can live in some kinda Homeless shelter or similar kind of thing
Thank you for your ideas. We've put them in our piggy bank for future development. It's always frustrating when we can't fulfill a wish for the next publication. We just don't have the capacity or resources to do it. But we hope for your patience and understanding that we don't waste time and try to solve a lot of problems, so that the game can continue to exist and be enjoyed.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there a way to cheat the start of FFM in game? I tried a lot with save edit, different values etc, but I didn't find the right one yet.
The mechanics of initializing sex have been updated and we have made it easier to start. Two locations are responsible for this. They calculate all variants of events and transfer NPC parameters to the sex events processing location. This is several thousand lines of code and unfortunately there is no variable that does this easily.
Here's an example of getting consent from a girl and a guy to participate in FFM.
Снимок экрана 2022-05-29 224406.png

Снимок экрана 2022-05-29 224544.png

earldick

Jul 3, 2017
The mechanics of initializing sex have been updated and we have made it easier to start. Two locations are responsible for this. They calculate all variants of events and transfer NPC parameters to the sex events processing location. This is several thousand lines of code and unfortunately there is no variable that does this easily.
Here's an example of getting consent from a girl and a guy to participate in FFM.
View attachment 1838732

View attachment 1838733
All right, I'll try my luck. <:
Will you, at any point, make it even easier? Or is this by design?
As always thanks for your quick reply! Really the best creator so far.

EDIT: Nevermind, tinkering around with the settings you posted did work!

Last edited:

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
Two suggestions/comments:
- the waitressing job makes it too easy to make a lot of money. It should be rebalanced. When the daily salary is 500 then getting >600 tips in 30 mins of work seems way too high. Occasionally you do get 10 or so tips but I feel the upper range is too high. The tips during one waitressing "service" are higher than I can make working as a prostitute, which then defeats the whole purpose of going into selling your body. Maybe tips in the range of 0-150 would be more reasonable?
- My MC is a virgin yet when I went to the doctor, I had 3 STDs. Where did she get them? The one thing I had done was BJs (e.g. at the gloryhole). Sure, herpes is something you can get with oral and it is a systemic disease. However, oral thrush is different than a vaginal one and will not transfer to another part of the body. Finally, herpes is a viral disease, so cannot be cured, however, both candidiasis and syphilis (yeast and bacteria, respectively) can be with medication. However, after going through the prescription drug treatment, I still have all 3.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.7

- Game version changed to "0.93.7"!!!
- For those who doubt that he has all the game files - ARCHIVE as of 03.06
- Thanks to our friend Salvelinus, we continued to work on improving the translation of the game.
- Fixed the purchase of tampons in the stores of the city, when instead of the number of tampons increased the number of sanitary pads.
- Fixed the bug with MC's participation in performances when she is engaged in the local theater studio, which take place in the city house of culture.
- Fixed the frequency of calls from relatives and pimp.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs would refuse sex or only offer oral sex, thinking that the MC is on her period when she is not. This would turn into a loop and sexual interactions with NPCs would become impossible.
- Fixed bug with offering sex from NPCs.
- Reworked starting sex locations.
- Added new interactions with NPCs during a date.
- Made new game mechanics of group sex with male NPCs.
- Added information about the number of days left in the stewardess school.
- Made the basis of a stewardess in economy class (the beginning of the career). Available in test mode for now.

11e.png
22e.png

- Various minor improvements and edits.

Replace the game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Two suggestions/comments:
- the waitressing job makes it too easy to make a lot of money. It should be rebalanced. When the daily salary is 500 then getting >600 tips in 30 mins of work seems way too high. Occasionally you do get 10 or so tips but I feel the upper range is too high. The tips during one waitressing "service" are higher than I can make working as a prostitute, which then defeats the whole purpose of going into selling your body. Maybe tips in the range of 0-150 would be more reasonable?
- My MC is a virgin yet when I went to the doctor, I had 3 STDs. Where did she get them? The one thing I had done was BJs (e.g. at the gloryhole). Sure, herpes is something you can get with oral and it is a systemic disease. However, oral thrush is different than a vaginal one and will not transfer to another part of the body. Finally, herpes is a viral disease, so cannot be cured, however, both candidiasis and syphilis (yeast and bacteria, respectively) can be with medication. However, after going through the prescription drug treatment, I still have all 3.
Thank you so much!!! This is very valuable feedback for us, as there is no way to test all game mechanics in detail. We will definitely redo the waitress game mechanics as soon as possible. As for illnesses, we have done some impact of dirty clothes and laundry on this. STDs will be dealt with. A complete and quick cure for all these unpleasant illnesses we have done in a private clinic. In the polyclinic you can only temporarily solve the problem with these diseases for free.

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
When i first played the game, whenever I clicked on description links like figure, breasts, vagina, nails, etc. I would get a popup window showing these. However, I no longer get any popups. I cannot figure out how to get them back in this game in QSP. Could anyone help?

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today. Join our patrons and get these updates now.
You can also, without any registration, support our project here:

About it v0.93.7_10.06

- Made a rebalancing of MC's tips when she was working as a waitress downward. Because with high experience the tips were unreasonably high and beyond common sense.
- Reduced the likelihood of MC getting STDs by removing re-initiation and tying their initialization to specific events.
- Fixed bug with infinite use of bath or shower after sex when MC is visiting NPC.
- When using toys with female NPCs, after getting an orgasm, made a return back to the location of sex with the use of toys. Previously, the transition was in the general starting location, which broke the dynamics of the event.
- Female NPCs, now, during sex, unquestioningly comply with the MC's request to stop if the MC can no longer experience an orgasm. Previously, they did this on their own, which could lead to a looping event.
- Completely redid the variants of events during sex with a group of male NPCs during double penetration, fixing the location loops and detected bugs.
- Replaced simulations and simulated events from the game mechanics of sex with male NPCs, which were calculated using randomness. Events are now calculated based on the parameters of the specific NPCs the MC interacts with.
- Added new actions for the MC, allowing her to affect the ending in sex by male NPCs, at certain sexual experiences. Also, at your request, added the ability for the MC to make an NPC cum inside her to be able to get pregnant. All new actions of possible endings only appear during sex if the MC has a certain sexual experience. You can get information about it in the character's stats.
- We have added events during passenger accommodation and flight to the game mechanics of the flight attendant's work. The outcome of the events affects the reputation of the MC in the airline. Recall that the work of the MC as a stewardess is still available as a test.

11e.png

- Various minor improvements and edits.
Replace the game files.
Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
Thanks for taking my last suggestions into account in your latest update. Here are a few more issues I see:

- I simply cannot gain weight. I took a job at the restaurant where I can eat to my heart's content, but at best I stay somewhere in the high 48's which makes me anorexic. No matter how much I eat I can never gain weight. I think there needs to be an option where you can eat beyond simply filling up to maintain weight which should gain you weight.
- Too much time passes when shopping. For example, if I go to the pharmacy and buy vitamins, meds, cream, etc. each of these purchases takes about 10 mins (I did not pay attention exactly how much, but I was not able to buy all the items I wanted and the hour was up). Same in the markets. Going to a market to purchase a dress can take literally all morning. With work this leaves too little time for everything else.
- It would be good to be able to automate morning tasks. You already have this with makeup and hair brushing, but taking a shower or going to the bathroom could also be added as optional automatic tasks to be done each morning.
- At the lake, I sometimes cannot tan. This is especially true if I go to the nude beach. Not sure if I need to have suntan lotion in order to be able to choose the tan option or if it is something else.
- Why does the taxi option disappear at night? Taxis are literally available 24/7. I understand the bus and metro not working, but not taxi.

Thanks

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Thanks for taking my last suggestions into account in your latest update. Here are a few more issues I see:

- I simply cannot gain weight. I took a job at the restaurant where I can eat to my heart's content, but at best I stay somewhere in the high 48's which makes me anorexic. No matter how much I eat I can never gain weight. I think there needs to be an option where you can eat beyond simply filling up to maintain weight which should gain you weight.
- Too much time passes when shopping. For example, if I go to the pharmacy and buy vitamins, meds, cream, etc. each of these purchases takes about 10 mins (I did not pay attention exactly how much, but I was not able to buy all the items I wanted and the hour was up). Same in the markets. Going to a market to purchase a dress can take literally all morning. With work this leaves too little time for everything else.
- It would be good to be able to automate morning tasks. You already have this with makeup and hair brushing, but taking a shower or going to the bathroom could also be added as optional automatic tasks to be done each morning.
- At the lake, I sometimes cannot tan. This is especially true if I go to the nude beach. Not sure if I need to have suntan lotion in order to be able to choose the tan option or if it is something else.
- Why does the taxi option disappear at night? Taxis are literally available 24/7. I understand the bus and metro not working, but not taxi.

Thanks
The weight can be changed at the start of the game and in a private clinic at any point in the game. Change the weight in the plastic surgery section.
Shopping for women takes much longer than in the game. Here we have made an analogy and an attempt to draw attention to the value of time, which is always only wasted.
Cabs can be called at night using the phone.
The tanning option is not available if the weather outside is bad.
All the automation is here:
Снимок экрана 2022-06-11 170246.png Снимок экрана 2022-06-11 170331.png

Thank you for your comment! We'll think about how to do it better.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hello. Is tattoo/piercing salon open now? If not, do you have plans for it?
We haven't gotten to that direction yet. The plan was to create a 3d height model of MC and to make a display of tattoos on it. But so far we can't afford it, and there are many more problems that need to be solved urgently. Perhaps first we will make a more simplified version.

Reactions: ustar

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
We haven't gotten to that direction yet. The plan was to create a 3d height model of MC and to make a display of tattoos on it. But so far we can't afford it, and there are many more problems that need to be solved urgently. Perhaps first we will make a more simplified version.
Understood, thanks for the reply.

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
The weight can be changed at the start of the game and in a private clinic at any point in the game. Change the weight in the plastic surgery section.

Thank you for your comment! We'll think about how to do it better.
Thanks for the answers. However, for point #1, I am not talking about simply setting the weight to any value. I am talking about daily fluctuations. I started off the game as 55 kg, I think, but due to not eating enough, my PC lost over 5 kg and now it is impossible to regain it back by eating. By eating more than required every day, over a week or multiple weeks there should be a visible increase in body mass. Currently, it is possible to lose pounds that were put on, but impossible to gain them back (without surgery).

Actually, this brings me to a related point. It would be helpful if it was clear what size the clothes are, for example, 50-55, 55-60, etc. All I get is a message that says that this piece of clothing no longer fits you. Perhaps I do not know it, but there does not seem to be a way to see how much off PC is from the weight suitable for this piece of clothing.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes