"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Above the Clouds [v0.4 Final] [Mundo Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1021 MB / 396 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.4-Final-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 986 MB / 362 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.4-Final-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.4 Beta to v0.4 Final (Original/Compressed) by Abhai
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Gallery/images unlock, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
or rightclick on attachment and "save as" ;)

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Some of the things happening in the game are getting too silly for me, to the point where i can't take anything i see seriously.
Maybe that was intended, but for me it's too one dimentional, like, even when shit is supposed to get real, it's not really.

The lewd scenes are absolutely amazing tho, but i still have problems with a couple of them. For example, the MC being done after coming one time in the sex scene with Ember, this a harem game, we're gonna have a real problem if the MC is a one and done type. Also maybe have an option to skip the footjob with Lucy, some people are not into that kind of thing.

I wonder if the MC is gonna start taking charge of whats going on with the family, especially the sisters, because right now he just goes along with everything they throw at him, and agrees to almost everything just because, and he's aways the one left to clean up the mess.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
This game is hilarious :love: :love: :love: Smoking a jay and laughing my ass of :love::love::love:
Great game Dev... Great models, great renders and the special effects, sounds and facial exspressions especially Hannah LOL :love: The greatest :D StripTapeRace - patent pending Buhahahaha Love her :love:
Cant say nothing bad, well written and extrem funny :D
Cant wait for Mommy to get horny... Daaamn, she looks good :love:
Great game and great jobb Dev (y)(y)(y)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
VERSION FINAL (VERSÃO FINAL)

Above The Clouds - V0.4 FINAL
- For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I enjoyed the story. I laughed alot at a bunch of the stuff. My one criticism is the MC's butthole obsession. Not everyone is into anal sex and yet the MC is trying to force himself onto women just for their butthole. There is more to sex than just anal sex, I think the MC needs to be respectful of people in that matter. That should be an optional kink for those that like it but it shouldn't be forced on the player if they don't like it. Same goes for MILF and other kinks, if a player doesn't like it they shouldn't be forced to do that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I enjoyed the story. I laughed alot at a bunch of the stuff. My one criticism is the MC's butthole obsession. Not everyone is into anal sex and yet the MC is trying to force himself onto women just for their butthole. There is more to sex than just anal sex, I think the MC needs to be respectful of people in that matter. That should be an optional kink for those that like it but it shouldn't be forced on the player if they don't like it. Same goes for MILF and other kinks, if a player doesn't like it they shouldn't be forced to do that.
I love anal...and even I was a little put off by it.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I swear, they need to make the devs take a mandatory Version Numbering Course before allowing them a Renpy creative license.

Reactions: enfuego

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game is really like a totally crazy freaky totally crazy comic i laughed so much it is so good all the crazy ideas the unbelievably wacky moments that is just so crazy good i like the models of the girls and the really funny mumor i really hope from everyone tidsten heart that this game goes on and especially NOT abandoned at some point please do not

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished this update. I've never got the chance to say this prior but the humor in this game is genuinely funny. These Twins(?) this update were great. Not going to lie, Lily is my favorite of the 2 and i hope that plays into Millie character somehow as their whole thing was funny. Especially with her complex about having small boobs.

Since i also never said who my overall favorites were I'll do it now. It's actually pretty hard, actually. Luckily, i can have them all but if i really had to choose my favorites it'd be Evelyn, Lucy, Helen and Harper. All the women in game are pretty much even but if i had to choose, those 4 would be my personal favorite, currently.

The funniest character in the game is undoubtedly Hannah. That girl is eccentric as hell and i love it. The jokes overall aren't too forced or obnoxious. Like the MC's Anal obsession with Helen. I feel the exact same as him as she has a wonderful ass and I'd definitely love to do several things with her and plenty of the other women's ass in game. I'm an ass man in general though. I'm always down for some backdoor action on women, so I'm biased as hell.

Great update by the way. Hoping for more of the twins(Lily and Millie) and maybe some Harper. Honestly, i don't think I've ever had any complaints about sex or lack of it from certain characters. The lewd scenes are great, no doubt, but the humor and story is what really has my attention to the point that the sex scenes feel like a bonus. Anyway, each update has been great and i can't wait for more in the future.

Fapenning3000

Oct 16, 2021
Total newb here. How do I update the game with the new patch w/o downloading the entire game from the 1st page? Is it the game.7z file on page 46?

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes