kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
not that anybody asked, but I absolutely hate Hannah and especially her character (in the game). Truly annoying spoiled stupid fuck who always plays the "iM cUtE, iM aLwAyS rIgHt" card. If i could i would rip out her head and take a shit down her throat but alas.. (ref. "bad bad mario" to get the joke)
great game tho

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
not that anybody asked, but I absolutely hate Hannah and especially her character (in the game). Truly annoying spoiled stupid fuck who always plays the "iM cUtE, iM aLwAyS rIgHt" card. If i could i would rip out her head and take a shit down her throat but alas..
great game tho
Well unfortunately for a violent repulsive creature like you almost everyone absolutely loves Hannah and finds her super cute and adorable..i absolutely love her and soo do most people and also this is a game so try not to get sooo worked up over it that you feel like you have to rip out the head of an 18 year old girl and take a shit down her throat coz it just shows what kind of a hateful person you are..if you hate Hannah that much then just dont play this game coz she is one of the mc's in this game and rightfully so and she will always be and if you do choose to hate her then at least have some morals and decency and not use sentences like ripping out her throat or taking a shit down her throat and such..any way i have said what needed to be said now i am going to block you and i sincerely hope you learn how to be a less hateful and bigoted person coz Hannah absolutely rocks and she will be there till the very end and will rule over and conquer the whole world in the game along with the mc and Lucy..:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hanna is very cute and looks innocent and wholesome, but is really into all kinds of evil shit the MC keeps seeing out of the corner of his eye, she blinks a few times, and acts like "Who me?".

It is supposed to be funny, not taken seriously.

Above the Clouds is one of the funniest games I've played, right up there with Power Vacuum, without the repetitive nature of that game. AtC is great.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
not that anybody asked, but I absolutely hate Hannah and especially her character (in the game). Truly annoying spoiled stupid fuck who always plays the "iM cUtE, iM aLwAyS rIgHt" card. If i could i would rip out her head and take a shit down her throat but alas..
great game tho
First time I see someone hate cute Hannah she is the best character in the game for me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So quick question, when will be v0.71 out? It's been already 2 weeks o_O
I'm guessing eventually, maybe dev has been caught up in IRL things, it's not unusual for dev's who are not full time (even is with the devs that are) take longer than they guess. Honestly if you want to try/play the game go ahead, you can always re-load a save when you bored sometime and continue your canon save.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Does it really matter? Griping about it won't suddenly make it materialize out of thin air. It'll be out when it's ready to be out. Which will take as long as it takes. If you don't like the development cycle times, don't support the dev financially. If you already don't support them, stop whining about shit you're getting for free.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm guessing eventually, maybe dev has been caught up in IRL things, it's not unusual for dev's who are not full time (even is with the devs that are) take longer than they guess. Honestly if you want to try/play the game go ahead, you can always re-load a save when you bored sometime and continue your canon save.
OK, I was wondering about that, because on the mod page, it said it was coming out in 2 weeks, and been slightly over 3 weeks now. Mainly waiting for it, so the mod could be updated too.

Reactions: paradroid
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes