Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Questions, is this a fantasy story, or is the MC just imagining things (crazy)? I am asking because we don't have any tag that indicate that

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Questions, is this a fantasy story, or is the MC just imagining things (crazy)? I am asking because we don't have any tag that indicate that
It is a fantasy story from what I have seen, but like "realistic fantasy" if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Ryuji

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello There! Above the Clouds 0.75 will be released on the 26th of September, give or take a day.
And it is unlikely much of anything has changed...

Hello There!

Above the Clouds 0.75 will be released on the 26th of September, give or take a day.
The update is on the smaller side, but going forward updates will be frequent, and you can expect an update every 45 days, so the next one will be in November.

I'll provide detailed information on the update before the release by a couple of days.
4k monthly render in the next couple of days for our lovely Evelyn.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!

Mundo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The humour in this game is off the charts, i mean, a fucking twig snap cliche in a hallway!? I'm laughing my smoker's lungs hoarse at this point...

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
u7_16.png

Above the Clouds 0.75 is available!
- Close Friend Tier & above (10$)
- Friend Tier & above (5$) 29th of September
-
Acquaintance Tier & above (3$) 10th of October
Steam release is on 28th of September, add it to your wishlist , it will greatly help the game with exposure on steam.
Also, everyone who spent $10 or more on my Patreon, will get a free key messaged directly to them after launch.
Thank you
Mundo

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
here is the v0.75 -

Changelog 0.7 to 0.75:

Around 220 renders.

7 animations.

Continuation of the story.

Steam release is on 28th of September, add it to your wishlist , it will greatly help the game with exposure on steam.

**just adding in wishlist will help tremendously**

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695746120538.png
Why is this sweet honey pie adorable miscreant babe exercising the hit on the lady parts of her girl friend?
Next update
Will next update have her aim a lil bit higher, possibly the stomach or elbow area?
Maybe this way she might gain a practice partner instead of a horrified peer.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes