Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695746120538.png
Why is this sweet honey pie adorable miscreant babe exercising the hit on the lady parts of her girl friend?
Next update
Will next update have her aim a lil bit higher, possibly the stomach or elbow area?
Maybe this way she might gain a practice partner instead of a horrified peer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but the change in banner threw me off. For a second my brain wouldn't process Above the Clouds with the picture I was seeing. I almost thought it was some other game entirely. o_O
View attachment 2958796
Why is this sweet honey pie adorable miscreant babe exercising the hit on the lady parts of her girl friend?

Will next update have her aim a lil bit higher, possibly the stomach or elbow area?
Maybe this way she might gain a practice partner instead of a horrified peer.
She's striking exactly where she needs to. It's not normally with a punch, but this is one of the key areas taught as a target in women's self-defense courses. I see you've got the right idea, though: obviously there will be some heart, sparkles, or similar wherever she punches.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Is this game's gallery broken or something?
I don't see any new scenes to unlock anymore, or is gallery not a thing anymore?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Skipped 0.7 so don't know when the first screen's image changed (the one with the Steam announcement), just noticed the banner also changed.

Noticeable detail: Helen is missing in that image...

Seems odd since she's a fairly prominent character, and playing a part right from the get go.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Also, let me know, guys, what you think about the fight. I think I did a great job, but maybe I'm just copping.
Very good. Animation is always a plus, and your unique style is great. Kind of matrix-esque slow/fast speed adds a different look than most AVNs.

One issue I have is so many names and terms being used that it clogs up the narrative. But it can't be helped, especially at this stage. Just a personal thing. :giggle:

Great Game. 5 of 5 stars

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mundo Games
May 15, 2019
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but the change in banner threw me off. For a second my brain wouldn't process Above the Clouds with the picture I was seeing. I almost thought it was some other game entirely.
Agree with that. Old banner was really good. No need to show every person in the game.

Is it possible to keep it in the previews section?

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
Will u update on Android?
dude, if you look 2 pages behind, you will see a port for the new version from Dark Assassin, it's not so dificult to use the search option you know

Edit: sorry, i thought it was a port, but it was the new version for PC only... my bad :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: MalEl
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes