AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well.... Since i started playing this game from the first update, this time my saves diddnt work at all :unsure:
But... I started to play it again from the begining...
Like i said before, one of the best games i played (y)(y)(y)
Great story, wellwritten, great renders, super face expressions and special effects and soundeffects, sexy and erotic and im laughing my ass off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Especially Hanna :love::love::love:
I forgot so much of this game... I really recommend to start the game from the beginning....
Great game Dev (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
And i just started lol :ROFLMAO:
You really need to follow the story and look at all transitions and read all the dialogs to really understand what im talking about :cool:

Last edited:

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Good game so far. Up to the point where it's asking which sister to side with during the argument about the name. I can still get both if regardless of which choice I make right?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I managed to get an older save working, just my 2 more recent ones that didn't work for some reason, anyway the update was short but sweet, great work as usual.

tollolol

Jul 23, 2020
Good overall - but the same cheesy sound effects, etc. are getting old. Story seems to have also jumped the shark...
I'm sensing a dev trying to milk a good thing as long as possible now. Don't blame him for wanting to make cash I guess, but its losing its original appeal.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Story seems to have also jumped the shark...
I'm sensing a dev trying to milk a good thing as long as possible now. Don't blame him for wanting to make cash I guess, but its losing its original appeal.
I feel like you could argue for that but the game started off in the clouds with an angel interrogating the MC and a giant golden goddess resetting him when he gets thrown off the balcony... game sorta jumped the shark from the start if that's your measuring stick.

wzlhhh

Jan 23, 2021
I saw this game on the steam page, and it supports simplified Chinese, I want to know if the steam version will be uploaded on this website, And it still supports simplified Chinese?

Reactions: @Adore

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Enjoyed the update(s) (last version I played was .6) but what was annoying was the typos, spelling errors and incorrect grammar. Think it needs an edit, especially since it's released on Steam.

Now can Millie be treated better? At least get her proper clothes, those nipples are so hard, they gotta hurt.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Ok that was... a very small update, makes sense considering how fast they updated it this time, the new scene was good too but I prefer long updates even if they take months.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes