JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm guessing eventually, maybe dev has been caught up in IRL things, it's not unusual for dev's who are not full time (even is with the devs that are) take longer than they guess. Honestly if you want to try/play the game go ahead, you can always re-load a save when you bored sometime and continue your canon save.
OK, I was wondering about that, because on the mod page, it said it was coming out in 2 weeks, and been slightly over 3 weeks now. Mainly waiting for it, so the mod could be updated too.

Reactions: paradroid

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK, I was wondering about that, because on the mod page, it said it was coming out in 2 weeks, and been slightly over 3 weeks now. Mainly waiting for it, so the mod could be updated too.
Yeah, there isn't anything yet. I cannot speak for the dev, guessing something came up, haven't seen to many if any bugs reported (Discord to), so sounds just more like life has gotten in the way :coffee:

Reactions: JenMistress

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
looks like another dev out of there depth on peatreon kinda sad really that so many talented devs just cant keep up with the peatreon scedule and burn out or just quit altogether

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes