Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game Mundo Games !

Hannah: Look at you talking(taking) the lead!
Hannah: (I know that he know(s) that I want him to ask me to go with him to buy that dress.)
MC: (I'm pretty sure that I know that she know(s) that I know that she want(s) me to ask her to go with me to buy that dress.)
Hannah: (It's no secret, I know that he know(s) that I know that he know(s) that I want him to ask me to go with him to buy that dress.)
Lucy: Uhmm... I don't K(k)now. I'm just guessing...
MC: (Evelyn is naked in front of (my) eyes! Her body is amazing!)
MC: Me and Hannah so far, (Hannah and I (or"me"?)) ...
MC: Since dad ('s/is) barely home since we got here, ...
Hannah: You can stop, I decided to buy it even before yo come(came).
MC: But it wouldn't hurt to lose hmm... let's say two pounds maybe? That would make you (be?) up there with models!
Jury member 2: Ind(D)espicable crime!
MC: You know what (they?) say...
Secretary Nicole: Why don't you wait with the other students? The principle(principal) will be with you shortly. ( A principle is a rule, a law, a guideline, or a fact. A principal is the headmaster of a school )
Secretary Nicole: She makes sure that she meets every student in our school, a great principle(principal) if you ask me.
Secretary Nicole: The principle(principal) will see you all at once in a few minutes.
Change all "Principle" names to "Principal"
Hannah: You're the secretary and the principle(principal)!?
Change all "Principle Nicole" names to "Principal Nicole"
Principle(Principal) Nicole: ... Principle(Principal) Nicole is awesome!
Principle(Principal) Nicole: (On the bright side, Billy are(is) getting a break from being bullied.)
MC: (So I managed to get on the principle(principal) and the secretary shitlist...)
MC: (Fuck! m(M)ake that three!)
Above the clouds MC: That's how he must (have) felt, I mean...
Teacher Nicole: That's it! You earned yourself a one on one time with the principle(principal)!
Teacher Nicole: Principle(Principal), now!
MC: Fine! Here I am principle(principal)!
Teacher Nicole: The principle(principal) is probably in her office...
MC: (Principle(Principal) or whoever the fuck she is now.)
Hannah: So you managed to get a warning, detained, make enemies with the teacher, the principle(principal)... And probably the secretary.
Hannah: I'll tell mom that you went for (a) walk to explore the town. ...
Teacher Nicole: You're the most(worst) troublemaker I have ever seen in my long career.
MC: (But this bitch has been tormenting me since I got (met?) her. So the question remains...)
Teacher Nicole: (... My heartbeats are(is) racing...)
Teacher Nicole: (Why my heartbeats are(is) racing!?)
Hannah: And the loser take(s) a piece of clothing off until she's naked. That's how you win the match.
Hannah: Good,(.) Imagine you weren't early. ...

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
What in damnation is this...?! This heresy?! You, sir, have upset the balance of the force. This isn't what our forefathers intended.

I had to stop playing almost immediately.

I beg you...! No, I demand for you to kill the father right now! Do it!

Make him die in a horrible car crash or send him off to work for his big company in Europe or say he's in the military or something!

Please...! At the very least make him a complete sterile with an awful erectile dysfunction? Right?

• Haha
Reactions: ThL and uhhhok

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
What in damnation is this...?! This heresy?! You, sir, have upset the balance of the force. This isn't what our forefathers intended.

I had to stop playing almost immediately.

I beg you...! No, I demand for you to kill the father right now! Do it!

Make him die in a horrible car crash or send him off to work for his big company in Europe or say he's in the military or something!

Please...! At the very least make him a complete sterile with an awful erectile dysfunction? Right?
I am super conflicted about the father. He is really funny as a character and a good dad (for now) for me to want to cuck him

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThL and Space Cat
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes