jetersucks

Jul 31, 2023
Is the Steam version censored or needs a patch? A few games I've bought off Steam lately seem to be the Patreon version with landladies and roommates everywhere. Sometimes the incest patches work and sometimes they don't.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the Steam version censored or needs a patch? A few games I've bought off Steam lately seem to be the Patreon version with landladies and roommates everywhere. Sometimes the incest patches work and sometimes they don't.
I don't think that should matter too much, should it? If it is censored, you can just add the patch to modify it and get the familial relations, right? Or does Steam do some kind of check and remove extra files? (I have no idea how that works with Steam.) If that is a problem, you could buy it on Steam but never install it from their platform. Then just get the version here and apply the patch. Then you support the dev but also get the incest.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I don't think that should matter too much, should it? If it is censored, you can just add the patch to modify it and get the familial relations, right?
Well, it does matter to me and some others. If I buy a game on Steam, I want the full package, not a censored version of it that will require me to download a patch off some site to play the game the way it was meant to be played. I'm paying for the complete experience, not a half-assed one.

There are some AVNs on Steam (with incest) that allow you to name every character/define the relationship in-game. But then you have some other games (with incest) that require you to download a patch, because the Dev doesn't know how to implement those options, is too lazy to add them or etc.

I want to avoid every game that requires a patch. I am already stuck with a couple that I didn't know needed a patch until it was too late.

We shouldn't have to download a patch, the Devs should be the ones adding the stuff their game needs. That is, adding the name every character/define the relationships options for their incest games, especially if they plan on adding it to Steam later on.

Is the Steam version censored or needs a patch?
I asked someone who left a review for it on Steam, since they mentioned this

"I have to add that the game has incest between the mc and his sisters and the mc and his mother. There are also a girl that is his sub, an angel and a teacher/ headmistress to conquer."

and they said you do not need to use a patch.

So, we are good to go :)

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
snap.jpg

They'd be in for a rude awakening, as even us retirees and disabled veterans carry weapons with live ammo on military bases, a Marine shot at a vehicle yesterday that tried to run the gate at 29 Palms. They've been on 100% ID check since the border has been open.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Above the Clouds [v0.75]

(Because saves are broken with this update)

... If you're going to leak the game at least do the justice of leaking ALL the links.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Above the Clouds [v0.75]
Mac
Android

Save file (Because saves are broken with this update)

... If you're going to leak the game at least do the justice of leaking ALL the links.
Well, except that not all saves are broken. I loaded a normal one that works just fine (and I attached it a couple of pages back in this thread), and a few have said auto-saves work well also. But I agree about links for Android and Mac.

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
Yes, as many others have already indicated. I posted a save at the end of v0.70 a couple of pages back that will load. You can try using that if you want. But you don't need to report the same issue that a bunch of other people have reported. I'm pretty sure Mundo (the developer, who is on this site often) is aware that some saves from before have issues.
yeah because i definitely spend my time looking at what everyone else comments about. Obviously if i knew this issue was reported on already and there was a solution already i wouldnt of said anything.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
yeah because i definitely spend my time looking at what everyone else comments about. Obviously if i knew this issue was reported on already and there was a solution already i wouldnt of said anything fucking dick.
...Did you bother to use the search feature?

Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
So basically....

You complain to complain and are too lazy to search for an answer. Got it. Thanks for the post, I guess. :rolleyes:
Yeah the search feature on here is already ass. Plus i looked at the front page to see if there was a patch fix for the issue which is where most fixes go if one exists. I posted what i posted after the fact i couldn't find a solution...the one u provided didn't work, neither did the developers so not much else i can do. However u do seem to act like a complete douche acting like everyone should know what to look for, i barely use this site as is lol

• Angry
Reactions: PokeyPoke

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah the search feature on here is already ass. Plus i looked at the front page to see if there was a patch fix for the issue which is where most fixes go if one exists. I posted what i posted after the fact i couldn't find a solution...the one u provided didn't work, neither did the developers so not much else i can do. However u do seem to act like a complete douche acting like everyone should know what to look for, i barely use this site as is lol
Yeah, sure. I'm a big meanie and stuff. Anyway, FFR, you can change your search settings to sort by latest first with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you'll eliminate searching for older stuff that might not apply. When using most recent searches and just using the term save my post with that shows up on the first page of results:
That save absolutely should work. Why? Because I actually loaded my save from v0.70 and then saved over the top of it while playing v0.75. So in actuality, that is a v0.75 save but at the end of content for v0.70. The only way that save might not work is if you either are using a modded version (mine is unmodded), or you have a Borked copy of the game, in which case you should try to get another copy from a mirror site here.

Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah, sure. I'm a big meanie and stuff. Anyway, FFR, you can change your search settings to sort by latest first with this:
Then you'll eliminate searching for older stuff that might not apply. When using most recent searches and just using the term save my post with that shows up on the first page of results:
That save absolutely should work. Why? Because I actually loaded my save from v0.70 and then saved over the top of it while playing v0.75. So in actuality, that is a v0.75 save but at the end of content for v0.70. The only way that save might not work is if you either are using a modded version (mine is unmodded), or you have a Borked copy of the game, in which case you should try to get another copy from a mirror site here.
yeah i use the modded version... and thanks for the search settings information hopefully that helps.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes